Random Thoughts, strictly Text

CapAquaPis

GO DODGERS! 2020 World series! BEAT THE RAYS! I'm usually an Angels fan, but a 3rd world series in L.A. in 4 years is a charm. And the Padres are cool too.

leomoon

I admire you. People who have insights, or visions or whatever they are, are usually not comfortable talking about it with people that want to discuss the negativity of what they perceive of your reality.

The ability to discuss without demeaning the other side, is way more difficult than the position of the person that casts ignorant accusations based on their narrow opinionated barbs.

Mine are, flashes of knowledge. Clarity. Inventions. I used to not see them as seeing. But, technically, that is what they are.

Kudos, my friend.

To tell the truth Opal, I feel rather sorry for others in two ways. 1) for those who will lose people they are very close to or their loved ones and aren't prepared by their faith for the broken connection they will have here

Even though I thought I was prepared, I grieved for an entire year when my mother passed over. Everyone in my family was having dreams of her, messages, and only I didn't. Even my husband who called her "his best friend" heard two or 3 times in his dreams. But for me only pain and grief and tears of the physical loss.
Then, one night out of no-where, I heard her voice. It was no mistaken it, just as clear and loud (my mother was quite loud when she called my name, lol, a Sagittarius Sun 12/14/22 - :surprised: but it was so clear and loud I sat up in my bed, as it woke me up.

I knew then she broke through.

There is nothing easy about it. I think grief creates a kind of literal wall almost like concrete and getting the right "channel" is a hard thing to do anyway.

Then 2) I feel sorry for those who find need to put down others. I can understand not believing in another's story or think its a figment of the imagination, but I also know what is true for me. As long as I am helping one or two people in this lifetime I know I did well.

Thinking further about my natal chart positions (which can help others think about theirs perhaps)?
My 9th ruled by Pisces means Jupiter is the lord of this house.

I look at my 5th house Jupiter and :tongue: see the harm it has caused my life because the 5th is the house of children as well as affairs and recreation.

My Jupiter is in the 21st of Scorpio which I write about in books as "a definite loss degree" and indeed it is. Not a maybe or perhaps, but definite imo.

For me, it was losing my children. One of them in her premature death.

Yet Jupiter squares my Moon and squares Ceres (nurture)

But being the lord of my spiritual house 9th - also sextiles Mars & the Sun and trines the ASC. Jupiter (I've learned) is a two way sword and cuts both ways.

On earth I lost, but on the spiritual realm I'm helped quite a bit....

Wasn't Job also an allegory of just this same kind of story...so it's an old story really. :unsure:

IF Job had been a real person it would be nice to see his natal chart.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I dunno. It’s like there’s a disconnect and a frustration that I can’t puzzle my way out of. Plus being closer to my feelings and intuition should help me further meditation practice etc. These are all assumptions. It’s like there’s an untapped resource behind a membrane that I can’t quite access.

I think the role of feelings and intuition might be romanticized in regard to meditation. Those who I've known about who have gained success in their particular meditation programs have all extolled "earthy" virtues - consistency, patience, perseverance, focusing on the immediacy of experience, having realistic expectations, skeptical of "spectacular" occurrences happening too quickly, and deepening practice. These are practitioners of vastly different traditions, so the type of meditation doesn't change the recipe needed for success.

What's your meditation program? Any particular teachings you're attracted to?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

And back on sports, like small businesses, there's a movement to save minor league sports who don't have media contracts to support them when there are no fans showing up in the stands during the games like the majors and college.

I hope my collegiate baseball team the Palm Springs Power return next year, and like your Mom and Pop cafe, novelty shop or clothing store, maybe we'll find ways to support reopening but struggling small business establishments safely but help them economically, and I want my town to have any sports.

Locally, a proposed sports arena in Palm Desert (the geographic center of the Indio-Palm Springs area) is under construction and will open in 2022. It will have minor league ice hockey, basketball, arena football and indoor soccer.

Opal

Premium Member
To tell the truth Opal, I feel rather sorry for others in two ways. 1) for those who will lose people they are very close to or their loved ones and aren't prepared by their faith for the broken connection they will have here

Even though I thought I was prepared, I grieved for an entire year when my mother passed over. Everyone in my family was having dreams of her, messages, and only I didn't. Even my husband who called her "his best friend" heard two or 3 times in his dreams. But for me only pain and grief and tears of the physical loss.
Then, one night out of no-where, I heard her voice. It was no mistaken it, just as clear and loud (my mother was quite loud when she called my name, lol, a Sagittarius Sun 12/14/22 - :surprised: but it was so clear and loud I sat up in my bed, as it woke me up.

I knew then she broke through.

There is nothing easy about it. I think grief creates a kind of literal wall almost like concrete and getting the right "channel" is a hard thing to do anyway.

Then 2) I feel sorry for those who find need to put down others. I can understand not believing in another's story or think its a figment of the imagination, but I also know what is true for me. As long as I am helping one or two people in this lifetime I know I did well.

Thinking further about my natal chart positions (which can help others think about theirs perhaps)?
My 9th ruled by Pisces means Jupiter is the lord of this house.

I look at my 5th house Jupiter and :tongue: see the harm it has caused my life because the 5th is the house of children as well as affairs and recreation.

My Jupiter is in the 21st of Scorpio which I write about in books as "a definite loss degree" and indeed it is. Not a maybe or perhaps, but definite imo.

For me, it was losing my children. One of them in her premature death.

Yet Jupiter squares my Moon and squares Ceres (nurture)

But being the lord of my spiritual house 9th - also sextiles Mars & the Sun and trines the ASC. Jupiter (I've learned) is a two way sword and cuts both ways.

On earth I lost, but on the spiritual realm I'm helped quite a bit....

Wasn't Job also an allegory of just this same kind of story...so it's an old story really. :unsure:

IF Job had been a real person it would be nice to see his natal chart.

If Job, was to be a representative of an age, which one would you pick. I know the story well enough, and I have read, that it is the oldest book in the Bible. I will think on this before I decide. Any thoughts?

Talk to you later. Goodnight!

david starling

If Job, was to be a representative of an age, which one would you pick. I know the story well enough, and I have read, that it is the oldest book in the Bible. I will think on this before I decide. Any thoughts?

• Story of Job: Jupiter/Saturn conjunction during the (tropical) Age of Sagittarius. [c.1400BCE->400AD]

• The Exodus: Mars/Jupiter conjunction at the end of the (tropical) Age of Scorpio, moving into the Age of Sagittarius.

Leaving the Osirian-ruled, Water-sign Age of Scorpio, crossing through the waters of the Red Sea into the heat of the Jupiterian-ruled, Fire-sign Age of Sagittarius.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
I am sorry for your losses @leomoon

I've also had dreams of a dead grandfather, however, I know that they weren't genuine, but a concoction of my experiences, imagination and the spirit realm. That is why I phrased the question in this way. Often people who grieve turn to mediums, as they are without hope for a kingdom of God.

The Bible considers Job to be a historical person like Noah and Daniel - Ezekiel 14:20, from the land of Uz - Job 1:1. He lived 140 years, so probably some 3 to 6 hundred years after the flood - Job 22:15-18, 42:16, nearly the lifespan of Jacob.

Someone who regularly talks with the dead like Baba Vanga regularly gave perverted oracles (such as that the ''eighth'' king from the ''north'' will give worldwide peace for a thousand years) and teachings (the worship of idols and sorcery), and was deeply distressed by the spirits who visited her (according to her own testimony on tape). The many people who visited may have seen and heard many signs and wonders, but they became unclean in the process, just by the fact that they went to inquire of her alone. Like Cayce, she continues to have a large following of deceived persons.

Last edited:

leomoon

I can't pick one, so I'll go with the one David has suggested :) ....I simply don't believe in time, because Einstein proved it doesn't exist.

Now, IF the story (Cayce said its an allegorical tale), written by Melchizedek or told by him, then its for people for all time stuck on this plane of being.

But Sag sounds "nifty" - :smile: As good as any, perhaps best (Philosophical)

• Story of Job: Jupiter/Saturn conjunction during the (tropical) Age of Sagittarius. [c.1400BCE->400AD]

AppLeo

Oh sweet, awesome that your folks are thriving. What's her industry? Share at will.

It's a local business so the information would be too personal to give, I think. It's a Venusian business, to say the least...

She has a Taurus moon and my IC is in Taurus so...

Oh yeah? What kind of exciting things are they? I'm sure you've been paying attention to where the wind is blowing so I'm thinking I know what those things might be.

Just like artistic stuff...

I watched the debates. Really great entertainment aside from my regular YouTube escapades.

Opal

Premium Member

• The Exodus: Mars/Jupiter conjunction at the end of the (tropical) Age of Scorpio, moving into the Age of Sagittarius.

Leaving the Osirian-ruled, Water-sign Age of Scorpio, crossing through the waters of the Red Sea into the heat of the Jupiterian-ruled, Fire-sign Age of Sagittarius.

Ah, yes, with the conjunction. Mayhem. Disorder. Revolution. Ch, ch, changes.

I was thinking Mercury was playing his impish little games. Therefore, Gemini, as I don't see Virgo as mischievous as Gemini. Job, was just a pawn in a game of chess. How, humbling.

Bunraku

From a modern perspective, my Mercury is conjunct Sun and Pluto. A wide Square from Saturn in 3rd. Location is 12th house, and sign is Sagittarius. My voice has been described as not particularly loud, but piercing and commanding. Most times I'm deliberately reserved in speech, and people are surprised how "outspoken" I am when I do speak. Basically, 0 to 100 which fits with Pluto's extremist reputation. A lot of the time I take the edge out of my voice, deliberately. .

Wow we are opposites :lol:
I have to try to speak with proper body mechanics (resonating from the front, and diaphragmatic support) to speak loud but masks have ruined this. Now I just have to up the volume and strain a little bit to talk louder. :lol:

Very soft spoken person here. I don’t get loud or piercing. I get soft and gentle and people always say I’m gonna be a good parent (yuck). It sickens me :mad:

conspiracy theorist

It's a local business so the information would be too personal to give, I think. It's a Venusian business, to say the least...

She has a Taurus moon and my IC is in Taurus so...

Just like artistic stuff...

I watched the debates. Really great entertainment aside from my regular YouTube escapades.

Yeah, I get not wanting to share, especially if said sharing would make it easy to trace back to yourself. If it's Venus-y, it might have the comfort component, and no doubt folks are trying to find ways to smooth their frayed nerves.

What kind of artistic stuff? Graphic design or more fine art related.

I didn't watch the debates, other things are on the agenda for me. But I'm very much interested in who comes out on top in November as it has wide ranging implications for those out of the US as much as those native to the country.

conspiracy theorist

Wow we are opposites :lol:
I have to try to speak with proper body mechanics (resonating from the front, and diaphragmatic support) to speak loud but masks have ruined this. Now I just have to up the volume and strain a little bit to talk louder. :lol:

Very soft spoken person here. I don’t get loud or piercing. I get soft and gentle and people always say I’m gonna be a good parent (yuck). It sickens me :mad:

I'm not in the habit of shouting, and I tend not to be chatty so the combo results in someone fairly silent. Even so my voice is commented on frequently - I've been told I have a natural "broadcasters" voice. When I was 19, I did evening classes where I was the youngest in all male class (studying in a traditional "masculine" field). I ended up getting the nickname "voice". I'm routinely called sir over the phone, and this since I was a teen. So whatever they say about Merc-Pluto voices, it fits my case.

conspiracy theorist

Essentially, "powerful".

I've been told that I would make a tyrannical parent, but I don't think so. I think this is said based on how people see me approach my own aims and interests. I try to lay off the gas when it comes to others.

Bunraku

Pedestrianism is a distinctly Sagittarian passion George borrow the apostle of the open road school was a typical Sagittarian it is related that when troubled by insomnia he would often get up and walk 30 miles at a stretch
where a Sagittarian is found to be averse to walking or sports and is usually found that his Saturn is prominent but in affliction

conspiracy theorist

I had a Sagittarian friend (4 planets). Strangely she was an excessive walker, too. We used to compare notes on walking routes and how long it took on foot, walking speed, frequency etc. CEO Carter would have seen this as the perfect Sagittarius friendship.