I'm not really sure I'm getting a clear answer? (tarot)?

zoumizzouzou

I did a tarot card reading with 5 cards, layed out in a row. My question was "What has _______ said to _____ behind my back?" The result I got was

Judgement R
3 of Wands R
7 of Pentacles
(6) Lovers R
4 of Swords.

As per description of each card, it doesn't really explain what was said, what I interpret from the meanings is how she feels toward me (jealousy), and what she expects of the guy I like (stay away from me as much as possible). Advice or your view on the reading, please???

wintersprite1

Premium Member
zoumizzouzou,

The thing with Tarot, it is personal to the reader... each reader would have different meanings they subscribe to. If I had pulled this combination, first off I do not read cards as reversed. I think it is important to notice the 7 of pentacles as a situation that is being reviewed, it is waiting and contemplating the seeds that have been sown. The final card is probably the most important in this reading. The four of swords, Let lying dogs lay. It seems it doesn't matter and the best thing to do is to let it all go and not let it bother you. That card reminds me of a VOC Moon, like there is no power to propel the question.

I look forward to see what other readers see in these placements.

dr. farr

Suggestion: if you want a very precise answer to a very specific question, try a 1 card draw: then, if needing further elaboration, draw another card; usually by 3 cards an understandable elaboration will have been accomplished (supposing you also have reference to several books discussing the card meanings and implications)
Remember: do not do your reading during the hours when the Moon is Void of Course (always check your "Pocket Astrologer" or other ephemeris/guide), nor during the 24 hour period prior to the New Moon...

retinoid

That you are jealous of her and can't compare. Something like that. In any case you can't do tarot readings like this anyway.

gen6k

yeah one card is pimp. its cool to use with astrology for example go to a transit date then ask the question what is here. it then gives you an image of a certain state you might encounter.

take in to mind that tarot uses a dialectical process as well that doesn't necessarily see situations from one perspective, but multiple perspectives. the multiplicity.

reverse cards are fine the system changes, but it sometimes gets confusing if you dont know which way is up.

you can ask for several images from the situation, but you shouldnt change the answer after making sure its the right one. after one or two cards usually.

the tarot can play certain moody tricks on you as well as have double explanations. the tarot can be wrong from previous dates when circumstances change. its important to review the topic and the crux then ask the question again while thinking about the possible factors. it can then assure you towards changing your answer or not. if it is making a criticism or trickery or telling you that your engaging in trickery it is probably to try to change your course for the better.

it takes practice and experience to intuit the images, and a couple of readings wont do much for you. it is only when you engage it many times when the answer becomes automatic.

gen6k

its important to know that divination is a human interpretation itself. with a certain moral sphere. although it adjusts to certain scenarios it cant say anything about truth, but personal occasion.

the ultimate lessons for example cannot be divinized, the entire morality of divination might be simply the super-ego of the subject and culture.

concrete situations can be deciphered since it is a a binary logic yes or no quantity. although future concrete situations are accounted the past concrete situations or current are easier to be sure of.

asking for a certain answer is also not the quantity of the answer. it can say yes go ahead, but doesnt tell you the outcome unless you ask still. it can say yes, but then other steps are taken for example.

there is a certain divide from temporality and the object. objects are not eternal they are geneaological. as well as a divide between giving all as knowing all, and knowing some.

zoumizzouzou

Suggestion: if you want a very precise answer to a very specific question, try a 1 card draw: then, if needing further elaboration, draw another card; usually by 3 cards an understandable elaboration will have been accomplished (supposing you also have reference to several books discussing the card meanings and implications)
Remember: do not do your reading during the hours when the Moon is Void of Course (always check your "Pocket Astrologer" or other ephemeris/guide), nor during the 24 hour period prior to the New Moon...

I ended up looking on two websites for other meanings to the card (besides the book that came with them). I decided not to do the 1 card draw, as reading other interpretations made the cards more clear.

dr. farr

I ended up looking on two websites for other meanings to the card (besides the book that came with them). I decided not to do the 1 card draw, as reading other interpretations made the cards more clear.

Glad you got more clarification: having several sources of indications for the symbols, and cross-checking among them, often helps to make things clearer.

mrdecc

Premium Member
Hello zoumizzouzou
'I' would read it as ____ has said this about you 'you are stubbon, immovable, you lack morals, your physically unattractive or you work hard at being attractive but always fail, you cannot make relationships work and you are very close minded. This will of course have to converted into modern lingo of which 'I' am not well versed.
Also bear in mind as wintersprite1 said all meanings are personal to the reader.