What are you learning from COVID?

CapAquaPis

I managed my occasional hypertension, high blood cholesterol and slightly overweight issues in my 20s and 30s, now I'm 40 as of Feb 15th and I focus on improving my own health once more to reduce the risk on contracting covid19 along with following CDC guidelines in hygeine, physical distancing and cleaning my home.

CapAquaPis

I am learning how useless everything, that seemed so important or at least part of my routine, is. I am surviving well without having to go to a mall every second weekend, catch the latest box-office hit so I have something to talk about during lunch time blabbers with colleagues.

How staying away physically from friends and family is actually showing your care and love for them.

2020 is the internet age, we had 20-25 years of video chat and conferencing, and we'll use it a lot this Passover and Easter until the pandemic finally passes.

AppLeo

Do you know what I learned? How stupid people actually are. They just eat whatever is on social media – buying into all the nonsense and creating mass hysteria.

Thanks a lot, Jupiter, for making this relatively manageable Saturn-Pluto conjunction utterly destructive.

You know masks don't help. They create a false sense of security. Do you know social isolation is the last thing you want to implement in a pandemic? It's epidemiology 101.

All these restrictions and limitations, not to mention completely stupid, but for some old people. OLD PEOPLE. People in their 70s! People who are going to live what, maybe another 2-3 years at most??? So what if the virus kills them. They are just as likely to die from the actual flu, or a heart attack or respiratory distress.

We do not sacrifice the young to the old. That is just backwards nonsense. I hate old people. They created a garbage world. This postmodern shithole. Climate change and pollution. Wars. A pathetic education system. And now, they want me to put my life on hold?

Our destruction of the economy has put the world back in more ways than you can imagine. We lost 2 trillion dollars! So much productivity and progress GONE. Never to be seen again. Because of some virus...

The aftermath will be mental chaos. Suicide and mental illness will skyrocket when our already atomized and fragmented society becomes even more so.

Meanwhile, Capricorn elites are rushing to grab more power and money while people willingly give up their freedoms. No anger. No rebellion. No nothing. Just a blind acceptance.

Remember the regulations after 9/11? Were those ever reversed? Nope. We just keep piling on more controls and limitations.

All these idiots who prefer security over their freedom. What is life if you aren't free? You're already dead. DEAD. You ******* zombie.

What happens when a real problem arises? Say climate change for example? Overpopulation? Rampant mental illness?

We will go into a dictatorship and when it happens, it will happen so easily and effortlessly. People will gladly trade their lives away. We are so ready to be slaves to the big man. All hail the great monarch. Regulus comes before us to give direct opposition to the Aquarian age.

Another Dark Ages awaits to envelop the world. Time to put on my night vision glasses. Better study up on my faith and other ocCULT beliefs. The very first dynasty has been implemented. The pharaohs in the 1% will solidify their positions and the ghostly middle class will settle. Individualism will be replaced with malignant-atomized-lonely-narcissism and synthetic-technologically-interconnected-Aquarian-collectivism. Welcome back feudalism.

Hopefully, I die before the rebirth of the new world is fully implemented.

Just kidding, I'm talking out of my ***. But seriously, the world is pretty bad and I think it's only going to get worse due to the ridiculous hysteria of the masses, and the atrocious irresponsibly and evil of the authorities and medical establishment.

david starling

Bill Gates just may be the villain behind the Covid-19 pandemic. He's the force behind the worldwide implementation of 5G, which coincides with the worldwide epidemic. He's the "vaccine-enthusiast" on a worldwide basis, hypodermic needle in hand, forcing vaccinations on "underdeveloped" countries. When some children died from the vaccinations, he wrote it off as unfortunate but necessary collateral damage in the fight against disease.

He's got a Jupiter/Pluto conjunction in Leo, and a Venus/Saturn conjunction in Scorpio, his Sun-sign. Moon in Aries conjunct his M.C., opposite Mars in Libra. Looks harmless enough, with that nice :cancer: Ascendant.

Many opted out of the first use of 5G in the power companies' "smart meters", for health reasons. Then, there were dire warnings about the widespread effects of 5G on the human nervous system, which is looking like a prophecy come true. Will Gates profit from a Covid-19 vaccine, and write off its casualties as unfortunate but necessary collateral damage?

Btw, Gates is currently known as the wealthiest person in the world. It's no secret that he's determined to develop new vaccines and force them on people worldwide. For "humanitarian" reasons only, of course.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

As HKK says, being in the present is good and thinking about the past and future is of little or no use.

Also agree with CapAquaPis that this time is forcing us to naturally (without duress due to med reasons) work on ourselves in terms of rest, sleep, as well as our homes.

I also somehow really like this calm outside due to less to no folks outside. Almost no traffic, more birds chirping as a result, even the sky seems more clear and blue (less pollution and believe me NY is no joke when it comes to that), less noise pollution outside too. So soothing to just see nature thrive and birds chirp in freedom.

aquarius7000

...Meanwhile, Capricorn elites are rushing to grab more power and money while people willingly give up their freedoms. No anger. No rebellion. No nothing. Just a blind acceptance...
I think the corporate, financial and other business institutional elitist power has always existed in this world. Pluto, though, since Jan 2008 in Capricorn, has just brought this out and to the surface ruthlessly beginning with the global economic recession.
2020 Saturn joined Pluto in the war and we have a pandemic further crippling the capitalistic corporate world.

The message has been (but we did not learn 2008) and again is loud and clear.

david starling

Harvard Researcher :smile:
Tells You Everything You Need to Know About Coronavirus Pandemic
David Sinclair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQyK9fIeX6c

Sinclair's uninformed opinion which dismisses the role of 5G in creating this new pandemic is "complete cr*p". :annoyed:

The interviewer himself is "surprised" that so many "highly intelligent" people are blaming 5G. The straw man argument being regularly used against this view is that 5G somehow "created" the virus itself, NOT the correct interpretation, which is, that it's weakening our immune systems, and that we're now more at risk from ALL types of illness.

If a straw man argument is all they've got, it just ADDS credence to the anti-5G analysis.

Last edited:

david starling

I think some leap towards enlightenment happened for me around the day of the Jupiter-Pluto conjunction (though there were other planetary dynamics that haven’t been looked at yet for further details) and it wasn’t anything beautiful. There was no Plutonian exciting darkness to it either - just crystalline difficulty.

I'm especially interested in Jupiter/P!uto conjunct, now that I see that the richest person in the world is also the man most responsible for, and profiting the most from the worldwide deployment of 5G, and has this conjunction in his Natal-chart (in Leo).

Passiflora, what does "crystalline difficulty" mean to you?

Last edited:

david starling

Do you mean Jeff Bezos? Or Bill Gates? I hear Azure isn’t performing.

Crystalline is what I’m experiencing as fractal, repeated at many levels, encoded in DNA but beyond us, as humans enter somewhere midway in the cosmic infrastructure, neither at bottom nor at top. It has a crystal structure and the locus of control isn’t where I thought it was.

Bill Gates. He also has Venus/Saturn conjunct in Scorpio, inconjunct his Scorpio Sun.

Last edited:

david starling

Do you have their investment portraits?
Both “run” the internet via AWS (Bezos) and Azure (Gates).
Gates has diversified his interests and investments through foundations and interest in biotechnology, and his profits from pharmaceutical and agrochemical “humanitarian” pursuits are harder to track. He has a huge amount of influence over scientific research.
Bezos, though, I mean, the lockdown is possible only because of AWS plumbing and Amazon content and it is wiping out Amazon’s competition. He also has Venus-Saturn conjunct in Aqua.

For Gates, it appears that his obsession with vaccinating all the children in the world with various vaccines (now, presumably including a Covid-19 vaccine when it becomes available), is more of a crusade than a profit-making venture. Warren Buffett is involved as well.

aquarius7000

:rolleyes:
The Capitalist version of the Golden Rule: He with the most gold, rules.
I seriously hope Trump will learn some humility (a word completely unknown to him) during Covid though I know that is wishful thinking on my part.
How much of his own personal gold has he donated?
I highly admire Dorsey as opposed to the likes of Jeff bezos and mark sucker-berg :)rolleyes::rolleyes:)

david starling

I'm learning that no one in authority is going to touch 5G with a ten-foot pole, so we're stuck with it. So now, it's all about keeping our immune systems as strong as possible, and to do our best to withstand its effects. We're on our own.

aquarius7000

I'm learning that no one in authority is going to touch 5G with a ten-foot pole, so we're stuck with it. So now, it's all about keeping our immune systems as strong as possible, and to do our best to withstand its effects. We're on our own.
I am learning that we human beings will even consider to take action only when it is our own immune system at stake or we face harm in some way. NOT as truly evolved beings when another species (for e.g. birds) were being negatively impacted. We deserve to be locked in cages/ our own four walls.

david starling

I am learning that we human beings will even consider to take action only when it is our own immune system at stake or we face harm in some way. NOT as truly evolved beings when another species (for e.g. birds) were being negatively impacted. We deserve to be locked in cages/ our own four walls.

The bees especially are in even more danger, in addition to the pesticide this administration recently made legal again after it was banned for 20 years.

What is Biden's record on environmental protection?