View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2015, 04:49 PM

Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

I was sexually abused when I was a child but my story is a little complex because I don't remember it.

I started seeing dreams about it in 2008 and emotions rises from inside but still don't remember it.(3rd house Neptune effect)

I understand I lived two abuses, one in 1990, the other is in 1992. In 2009, I found out the pictures of the first abuse which I draw when I was 6. This is the only evidence in my hand. I told my parents about my doubts but they don't take me serious. Because I don't remember it, I always have a reality problem. (Still powerful Neptune) Did it really happen or not? But now I know it happened. I always live crisis on the problem of making other people believe. But I shut up about it and keep it a secret in me. I also think I was abused by a relative(a cousin maybe).

I examined the cousin's chart whom I'm suspicious of. And he has a Mars-Pluto opposion. My Pluto aspects are very good. I believe Pluto is more involved in the violator's chart. The victimization is more about Neptune.
Because for example I feel very relieved when I watch Tv Programs or movies about victims saved.(for example I like to watch animal saviors very much)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lilith.jpg (129.5 KB, 30 views)