View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2015, 12:24 AM

Re: Indicators for (sexual) abuse in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetraceres View Post
I know we always have to see the whole picture and the whole chart. It's not my intention to search for all the indicators in the natal chart. I just wanted to share a little piece of this interesting writing about Neptune (I have Neptune in the eighth house aspecting Mars). Otherwise I would be glad if others would contribute any other experiences with any other placements in the chart.

There are some interesting points in this writing about personality traits that Neptune in the eighth house could develope and could attract abuse (I can relate much to these traits, mostly in my past):

- blurred lines in intimate relationships
- a tendency to allow oneself to give without setting any boundaries
- it wants to give and it honestly expects nothing in return

http://www.southfloridaastrologer.co...8th-house.html

NEPTUNE IN THE EIGHTH HOUSE

Blurred lines in intimate relationships are found when Neptune is in the eighth house. The rules surrounding what's given and received in the relationships are not clear and abuse is common with Neptune as the victim. In the extreme cases, this can mean sexual abuse or it can simply indicate a tendency to allow oneself to give without setting any boundaries. Neptune is sensitive, compassionate an empathetic.[edited posting over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]
I have Mars exact conjunct Neptune in the 8th and I have never been badly abused sexually. It would have to depend if Pluto is in the mix and badly aspected.

I think that with this conjunction you tend to attract those who are playing the victim and you want to be the rescuer or vice versa. Neptune is not about freedom, but it can be indiscriminate. It is about illusion, delusion, idealism, spirituality and often addiction. I agree that confusion and deception can come about with shared assets, inheritances, loans, investments, taxes, insurance etc if it is badly aspected.

There is often secret sex with this placement, a tendency to feel compassion and then have pity sex. The fantasises and dreams rarely come to fruition in real life, where things are more harsh and real. Some people go for long periods celibate but that is their choice often as it is the combination for the IT factor and magnetism.

Last edited by wilsontc; 02-02-2015 at 05:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Claire19 For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (08-06-2015)