A thank you for those who posted on my thread...

Ariesinlove1996

I personally want to thank every single one of those of you who took the time and read the chart that I posted and commented your advice and concerns regarding my relationship with my Leo woman.

I just want to let you all know that it really meant a lot to me even the criticism that I took I appreciate that very criticism I appreciate those who said to not give up and I appreciate those who said there is no chance.

Every single one of you took time out of your precious lives to give me your thoughts and that is a very kind act because time cannot be given back to anyone of us time cannot be part time cannot be sold it cannot be given back to you.

I will continue posting threads and asking questions and PMing many of you in the near future. I am an Aries in love with the Lioness, A queen and to my eye as the matter how much she hurt me, an Angel.

My greatest apologies to those who think they wasted their time giving me advice believing that I would walk away from my Leo woman. I came here to find a way to win her back and find out more about our conflicts and to find a peaceful resolution for us to be back together. And it is that resolution I seek.

I want every single one of you to know that she is the love of my life and I'm not the kind of man who will give up, because all is fair in love and war.

I want those for come here for advice regarding love to know that I love cannot be bought at some wholesale market or at Costco. Love is not a material because materials have a price. Materials things they all have a value that can be exchanged with money a Lamborghini or a private jet or a mansion or whatever you like even a cheeseburger can be bought with money....

But love cannot be bought this if you truly love somebody you fight to the end. Fighting does not mean that you constantly chasing them because there are different methods and tactics the fighting and sometimes changing yourself changing who you are that too is a tactic.

Do not give up on love do not give up on that person whoever it maybe. Fight for what you believe in. But at the same time use your head use logic because love is an emotion and love is blind and it can't hurt you if you do not be careful...

And a personal thank you for those who took the time PMing me about advice and tactics on how to improve myself for my relationship, you know who you are and much love to you dear friends! ❤️

katydid

I would love for you to read as much as possible about ARIES energy. You have more Aries and Mars energy in your chart than just about any chart I have seen. It is a very powerful representation of the powerful Aries, fiery, optimism.

Point being---you are VERY young. This is NOT the love of your life. You have not even lived your life yet. :sideways:

You think it is the love of your life because it is your first great true love. But it is not the ONLY time you will feel this much profound love.

Aries LOVE DEEPLY and passionately. And when they are in love, they think it is the only love they will ever experience. Which is a wonderful quality to have.

But the drawback is that sometimes an Aries type will be 'WRONG HEADED.' :unsure: They are so wrapped up in someone or something, they are certain it is the ONLY one, the only possible situation. :ninja:

Coming to this forum could really help further your spiritual growth. And for someone with a lot of ARIES, that is important. :tongue:

waybread

Aries, your commitment to this woman is admirable.

But no, fighting so hard for the person you love does not always lead to "happily ever after." Were this the case, the music business would never have produced all of those songs about broken hearts and unrequited love.

Then there is an even worse scenario, where Boy Gets Girl in the end, and their relationship turns out really badly. Sometimes with a few little children in the train wreck that hits their marriage.

Thinking you know better than a woman who won't commit actually does her a disservice. It means her own feelings and personal wishes will never be as important to you as what you want, when you are convinced that you always know best.

Well, you know the old saying, if you love something or someone who doesn't seem to reciprocate, give it up for a while. If she comes back, she's yours. If she doesn't come back, you never really had her to begin with.

Sometimes a higher form of strength and love is to let go.

Ariesinlove1996

I would love for you to read as much as possible about ARIES energy. You have more Aries and Mars energy in your chart than just about any chart I have seen. It is a very powerful representation of the powerful Aries, fiery, optimism.

Point being---you are VERY young. This is NOT the love of your life. You have not even lived your life yet. :sideways:

You think it is the love of your life because it is your first great true love. But it is not the ONLY time you will feel this much profound love.

Aries LOVE DEEPLY and passionately. And when they are in love, they think it is the only love they will ever experience. Which is a wonderful quality to have.

But the drawback is that sometimes an Aries type will be 'WRONG HEADED.' :unsure: They are so wrapped up in someone or something, they are certain it is the ONLY one, the only possible situation. :ninja:

Coming to this forum could really help further your spiritual growth. And for someone with a lot of ARIES, that is important. :tongue:

I appreciate your concerns but I've lived not an easily life. I had it rough coming from the streets ect.

I've had many women and I have fallen in love many times before. But she is my one true love, unlike the previous women I loved. But here is the difference... I care for her.

In the past and never cared about the women I dated and even though I love them I never really gave it to shits about them. Also before this leo woman I never wanted to have children, I had such a **** up and rough childhood I don't want to have any kids.

The way she treats children I fell in love with that and this we both expressed the want for children and a family.

I mean a maybe 20 but I have the soul of a 50-year-old and I'm not her type because I already had my fun and I've traveled the world I work with the US department of defense and I made it into the USAF OCT fighter pilots program but I didn't want to fly I wanted to settle down with her and raise a family with her.

It's not that I'm being an arrogant Aries or that I'm so wrapped up in what I'm involved in that I can think ahead of myself. That's not the case.

I mean why don't you look at my synastry chart one more time, The relationship as possible as being together is possible. The reason I came here was to learn how to raise the chances of the possibility of becoming a reality... unfortunately no one understood that.

Aside from all else thank you all very much for your love and support and kindness!! ❤️

waybread

The reason I came here was to learn how to raise the chances of the possibility of becoming a reality... unfortunately no one understood that.

We understood it. But you always know best, right? Our job is to analyse a horoscope as best we can, taking into account the realities of what the chart native tells us. Our job isn't to give the response that the person wants, if we just do not see it. That's called being untruthful.

Ariesinlove1996

We understood it. But you always know best, right? Our job is to analyse a horoscope as best we can, taking into account the realities of what the chart native tells us. Our job isn't to give the response that the person wants, if we just do not see it. That's called being untruthful.

Waybread I cannot disagree with you. Everything you've written is correct. By the way I also need to make sure that our birth time in our charts is correct because I'm still looking for my birth certificate. My mother said I was born 7:30 AM in the morning and I need to ask my Leo woman for her official birth time just to make sure .

Osamenor

Staff member
and I need to ask my Leo woman for her official birth time just to make sure .

While you're at it, also ask her permission to post her chart in an astrology forum. It's against the rules of this forum to post someone else's chart or birth information without their informed consent, unless the someone else is a celebrity whose chart is available to the public (and then, you may only post it in the Celebrity Astrology section). Synastry charts are a gray area, because requests for synastry readings tend to be more about the poster, in reality, than about the other person.

Still, to be within the rules, you need her permission to post her birth information and chart. It's sensitive information, it could make a person vulnerable to identity theft--even if you don't give her name, a dedicated identity thief who knows astrology well could figure out someone's birth information from their chart alone, and the rest of their identity from there, and target them. Some people don't want to take that risk, and that needs to be respected.

Ariesinlove1996

While you're at it, also ask her permission to post her chart in an astrology forum. It's against the rules of this forum to post someone else's chart or birth information without their informed consent, unless the someone else is a celebrity whose chart is available to the public (and then, you may only post it in the Celebrity Astrology section). Synastry charts are a gray area, because requests for synastry readings tend to be more about the poster, in reality, than about the other person.

Still, to be within the rules, you need her permission to post her birth information and chart. It's sensitive information, it could make a person vulnerable to identity theft--even if you don't give her name, a dedicated identity thief who knows astrology well could figure out someone's birth information from their chart alone, and the rest of their identity from there, and target them. Some people don't want to take that risk, and that needs to be respected.

No she gave me the permission for her chart. I just forgot the official time she was born because I asked her what time she was born a very long time back and I know it was around 718 in the morning but I'm not sure it could be 7:14AM or some other time and I want to be precise about it the same thing goes with my date of birth timing. My mother always says that I was born 7:30 AM in the morning bud I know the timing is like probably 7:28AM or 7:31AM

Osamenor

Staff member
No she gave me the permission for her chart. I just forgot the official time she was born because I asked her what time she was born a very long time back and I know it was around 718 in the morning but I'm not sure it could be 7:14AM or some other time

Am, or pm? The synastry charts you posted give her an evening birth time, with the sun in the sixth house, just below the western horizon. If she was born in the early morning, her sun would be above the horizon, probably in the twelfth house.

Ariesinlove1996

Am, or pm? The synastry charts you posted give her an evening birth time, with the sun in the sixth house, just below the western horizon. If she was born in the early morning, her sun would be above the horizon, probably in the twelfth house.

I think she said AM. But lemme check. I'll get right back to you all.