Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

howardroark

March 8th 2020 Aus women vs Ind women 18hrs local

Majority of the game happens in Moon and Mars sub periods making sure that India will win this final

Subhaah525

PSL 22nd match started 2.30 hour later. So outcome changed...

PSL 23rd match

Karachi vs Lahore

Karachi kings will win... Lahore will choke from commanding stage..

Amit89

In KP astrology if sub-sub is in the 6th, 8th, 12th house or if it's saturn, rahu, mars sub-sub can this indicate a negative time for the team?

Last edited:

Subhaah525

In kp astrology no planets can be considered (tagged) as negative (malefic) or positive (beneficial) . any planet's +ve or -ve result is based on combined signification of sign, star and cusp own and occupied by it. Conjunction also taken into consideration.

Rohit123

Banned
Dear seniours,
how to find asc and dsc ? please let me know

It's a difficult task to judge... But ? Numbers of astrologers have different opinions on it. But no one is exactly to find it.. many astrologers take home team as ASC. away team as DSC. It's work but for few matches.

But if anyone ask to me. So I take toss winner ASC. But we have to understand many others more things we have to look it. If a astrologer wants gud accuracy.

Will share my knowledge to you.

For ex.. of IPL if there is a match. Mumbai Indian Vs Chennai super kings.

And match is going to play in Mumbai wankhade stadium soo who can be asc there.

Many astrologers says Mumbai will be ASC because it's having home ground. But to judge ASC DSC. Toss really matter in all format. If Mumbai win toss and go for bowling. No doubt Mumbai will be ASC. BUT if mumbai win toss ask for batting first. No doubt automatically Mumbai will play DSC role. Now if Chennai win toss Chennai is away team. If they bat first or second in both cases Chennai play ASC.

Now we talk about international matches ODI or T-20.

If there is a match of IND Vs SA like today we have in dharamshala in India.

So 90 percent of astrologers take always IND as. ASC. but yes it will work 7 times out of 10. Rest 3 times why astrologers got mistakes in it. So the real answer is.

If a away team like SA. if SA win toss and bat first. No doubt Africa will be ASC. even if they playing in Indians home ground..

In any international matches. If away team win toss ask for batting first should be ASC. If Africa win toss ask for bowling then India will be ASC.. if India win toss and go for bowling then ASC is India. If India win toss and ask for batting first. Should be DSC.

Every astrologer have diffirent ways to find out. But truth is that no one is perfect to judge all this. And if anyone tell them no one astrologers to believe in it.

Who m I. And how I know all this ASC DSC perfectly. And how my outcome comes 8 matches ryt out of 10.

From last 5 years I worked with maybe 26 to 27 astrologers. Each day each matches predictions. I able to find it that no one astrologers is soo best.to find out about ASC DSC. Only that's the reason I changed numbers of astrologers to find out best predictions. But all fail to find out.

But that's all my experiences what I shared to find out ASC DSC.

shannu

IND VS RSA

Toss:- If toss happens on time, RSA should win
Match:- Not a great start for India 1:40 pm to 2:12 pm fav RSA. Ind can pickup in middle overs and slog overs. Indians can post good total and can go to the wire. The last 40 min favors RSA.

This is according to Chart based on Name strength.

yashkp

Dear seniours,
how to find asc and dsc ? please let me know

In international matches the home team is Asc 99 out of 100 times irrespective of both toss outcome and decision to bat/bowl first. In domestic matches 8 out of 10 times the local team is Asc irrespective of toss outcome and decision to bat/bowl first.
In international matches and domestic matches held at neutral venues, Asc Dsc can be pointed out accurately only after tallying the match timings with favourable/unfavourable periods. But here too the captain spinning the coin is Asc in good 60% cases. Toss winner must not be treated as Asc automatically.
Overall it is best to confirm Asc Dsc after viewing the proceedings and tallying it with the favourable/unfavourable timings for sometime for higher accuracy of predictions.

howardroark

vanautu t10 leauge

1st match MT bulls vs mighty panthers 13hrs local

(if starts on scheduled time)

MT bulls will win the match comprehensively

2nd match ifira sharks vs mighty panthers 15hrs local

(if starts on scheduled time)

mighty panthers can win a tough game...

Sandeepan

trying after long time
ECS 1010 in Kummerfeld
Knock out phase JUL 3