Natal indications on marriage/partners

byjove

Account Closed
Shining Ray said:
In my psychological astrology report it says I size up men quickly by their intellect lol, because I am attracted to intellectual, brilliant men.

Mariah Carey has Capricorn on 7th, and she had a controlling husband, she also had Sun (male partner) in 10th house, he was her manager first. If the chart I had was correct.

Sun in 7th, 8th or 10th I have seen in women who have powerful/successful husbands.

Hey we're alike! I like my intellectual partners too! Mars setile Mercury, Mars sextile Jupiter. Mars in Gemini 11th. Oh, and I've sun in 10th Aries too...Will I be following Mariah's lead?! Hmm...I'm gay too so I suppose...should I be looking at Mars or the Sun's position? Hmm

FleetingDasein, that was a very interesting and very revealing look, thank you!

Amphtrite, you know so much about this! Do you look at your friend's charts and advise them on their love lives? I wish I knew more about 7th rulers etc to do that. Guess I will in time!

Last edited:

LaLibra

Amphitrite said:
Thanks again for the compliment Libra
Our marital expectations are represented through our seventh house, the content of the seventh house, and its ruler.
Your seventh house is in the sign of Aries, meaning you want somebody who takes action (Aries) a strong, male hand and will (Aries). Mars, the ruler, is in Leo (=something of the highest quality) and in your tenth house (the house of success=successful husband).
Your future husband, will love sport, and to swim (Mars trine Neptune-sea) and possibly have some medals that he won. He will love jumping into water from a certain altitude (Mars square Uranus-jumping, height)

You're welcome again :p

All that is very true, I am turned off by inability to take action, lack of ambition, and the inability to swim!! I questioned myself about that last bit before - why is it important that he be a good swimmer! Of course I did fall for a guy that wasn't but it did bother me that he wasn't.

Does it show about his intelligence, my criteria there? Because if he's just a jock with no brain - nuh uh not for me!

So now I've learned more about how to describe marriage partner. Does this mean that's who you will end up with or simply what attracts you?

Thanks again Amphitrite, you're so generous! (don't thank me for that lol I'm saying the truth)

byjove

Account Closed
LaLibra said:
... I am turned off by inability to take action, lack of ambition, and the inability to swim!! I questioned myself about that last bit before - why is it important that he be a good swimmer! Of course I did fall for a guy that wasn't but it did bother me that he wasn't.

Does it show about his intelligence, my criteria there? Because if he's just a jock with no brain - nuh uh not for me!

That is so odd! Very interesting though! Wow...really odd lol. Do you have a venus + watery connection e.g. Neptune or something? Hmm. Same with me about jocks. The part of me that loves aggressive sports appreciates jocks, but once I discover that they can't find the handle on a tea-pot on their own, it's all over lol.

Amphitrite

byjove said:
Amphtrite, you know so much about this! Do you look at your friend's charts and advise them on their love lives? I wish I knew more about 7th rulers etc to do that. Guess I will in time!
Byjove, thanks for the compliment ;):cool:
Yes, I look at my friends charts. It all comes down to love and marriage :D
looking at your chart, you will definitively live where your future wife will live. Either she will be in the process of constructing a large house, or the house will be finished. It will be near the sea.(if the time of birth is correct, and your MC-the place where your wife lives, is in Pisces-near the sea). It could easiliy be possible that she doesn't live in your country, neither is born in it.

Here is mine natal chart
24wycyp.jpg

Last edited:

Amphitrite

LaLibra said:
You're welcome again :p

All that is very true, I am turned off by inability to take action, lack of ambition, and the inability to swim!! I questioned myself about that last bit before - why is it important that he be a good swimmer! Of course I did fall for a guy that wasn't but it did bother me that he wasn't.

So now I've learned more about how to describe marriage partner. Does this mean that's who you will end up with or simply what attracts you?

Thanks again Amphitrite, you're so generous! (don't thank me for that lol I'm saying the truth)

You are so sweet for saying that Libra :) (see, I didn't thank you :D)
Don't worry he will be smart too. The Sun, that rules your Mars, ruler of the seventh (future husband) is conjunct Mercury (brains), and Jupiter (higher education).
In the woman's chart Mars is what kind of men she is attracted to (physically), the seventh house, is her spouse to be (and expectations of what marriage is supposed to be). So, you see, not necessarily the same thing, but in your case, it is (since Mars, is the ruler of the 7th house).
;)

byjove

Account Closed
Amphitrite said:
Byjove, thanks for the compliment ;):cool:
Yes, I look at my friends charts. It all comes down to love and marriage :D
looking at your chart, you will definitively live where your future wife will live. Either she will be in the process of constructing a large house, or the house will be finished. It will be near the sea.(if the time of birth is correct, and your MC-the place where your wife lives, is in Pisces-near the sea). It could easiliy be possible that she doesn't live in your country, neither is born in it.

Here is mine natal chart
24wycyp.jpg

Thanks for the insight! Yes I ADORE everything foreign, and foreign partners are especially appealing as is living abroad. Quite a few planets you have in your 6th, what are you like in work situations? I can't imagine, that's a lot of energy to play out. Lots of Virgo traits?

I can't re-find who said this but -

In the woman's chart Mars is what kind of men she is attracted to (physically), the seventh house, is her spouse to be (and expectations of what marriage is supposed to be

What if you're a guy attracted to guys? To understand more about my marriage partner, do I look to Mars or something?

LaLibra

byjove said:
That is so odd! Very interesting though! Wow...really odd lol. Do you have a venus + watery connection e.g. Neptune or something? Hmm. Same with me about jocks. The part of me that loves aggressive sports appreciates jocks, but once I discover that they can't find the handle on a tea-pot on their own, it's all over lol.

ByJove I have a lot of oddities about me:38:

This is what Amphitrite said : Your future husband, will love sport, and to swim (Mars trine Neptune-sea) and possibly have some medals that he won. He will love jumping into water from a certain altitude (Mars square Uranus-jumping, height)

so I guess that explains some of it. I also admire in others what I can't do well myself. While I can swim alright, I'm afraid of deep water so I feel safer being with someone who can swim (since I plan to be around water as muc as possible). I also like athletic guys in general...I feel it's a good influence on me.

"once I discover that they can't find the handle on a tea-pot on their own, it's all over lol" LOL too funny!

Amphitrite

byjove said:
Quite a few planets you have in your 6th, what are you like in work situations? I can't imagine, that's a lot of energy to play out. Lots of Virgo traits?

Yes, when I have to do something, I am quite a fanatic:D and, yes, lots of Virgo traits. ;) :)

byjove said:
What if you're a guy attracted to guys? To understand more about my marriage partner, do I look to Mars or something?
yes, Mars in general, symbolizes men :) the attraction itself. But marriage partner, is always the 7th house.

Neptune Rising

I have Saturn in the 7th in Cancer - I always tend to go for older fellas, they are quite serious too.

Mercury ruling the 7th (and 9th), and Mercury is in Aquarius in the 2nd - these older fellas tend to be intellectual. Strangely enough my last two boyfriends have been older writers! One of them I have travelled with.
Not sure what it means with 7th ruler in my 2nd.
Mercury is also inconjunct Saturn - :confused:

Mercury is conjunct Venus (Venus rules 5th and 10th) - could that show my ex writer boyfriend was one that I met through work, in a publishing comany? Also into poetry, music, harmony and other Venusian things.

Mercury in Aquarius, an unconventional fella - well that is always true!:D

Mercury is trine Pluto in my 9th - quite an intense partner but in a nice (trine) way, could be into psychology or other analytical things.

Saturn in the 7th - fear of marriage, delayed marriage, obstacles, a solid marriage (when it comes :p ).

Mmm Saturn trine Jupiter... Jupiter is my chart ruler and 3rd house ruler (and sits in the 3rd house in Pisces). I haven't a clue about that one! A partner who is fairly rich but not quite.... again a link with writing (3rd house).

Saturn trine Ceres - a nurturing partner.

:)
NR

natasa812

[URL="http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4196/natalchartnatashalr5.png"]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4196/natalchartnatashalr5.png[/URL]

My first husband was Virgo (Moon in Virgo - is this corelated?), the ruler of my 7th is Mercury in Sagitarius (a foreigner - I guess this is corelated), Neptune on AC (country near sea - Greek one - this is certainly corelated), I got divorced but we made an agreement not to ask for any ``rights and compensations`` after (both sides) and it was a ``peaceful`` devorce (Uranus in Libra I guess in 7th and Moon makes nice trine to Venus. Also Pluto in Libra?).
Wondering (and hoping about the 2nd one). Should I look at my 9th house and what aspects exactly?

MTTY05

I've got Cancer on the cusp of the 7th house, and Leo in intercepted in the 7th. I've also got a progressed moon in Leo until June 2011 so I wouldn't be surprised if I met a Leo type of woman between now and summer 2011.

Amphitrite

Neptune Rising said:
IStrangely enough my last two boyfriends have been older writers! One of them I have travelled with.
Not sure what it means with 7th ruler in my 2nd.
Mercury is also inconjunct Saturn -
Neptune, hi…
You have both rulers of the fifth and seventh in your second house. That could mean, that there is always a fuss because of the money (second house). Saturn (limitations, blocks) is the ruler of your second house, and co-ruler of your first (you personally) and is inconjunct Mercury (ruler of the 7th house, partners).
In a way, you (Saturn) block the partners in giving you money because you’re too proud to take…? :D

Neptune Rising said:
Mercury is conjunct Venus (Venus rules 5th and 10th) - could that show my ex writer boyfriend was one that I met through work, in a publishing comany? Also into poetry, music, harmony and other Venusian things.
Yes :D

Neptune Rising said:
Mmm Saturn trine Jupiter... Jupiter is my chart ruler and 3rd house ruler (and sits in the 3rd house in Pisces). I haven't a clue about that one!
That could mean that you will work together with your future husband (seventh house) or business partners, in publishing (Jupiter in the third house) and earn great money from that. The initiative would be yours. ;)

Amphitrite

natasa812 said:
My first husband was Virgo (Moon in Virgo - is this corelated?), the ruler of my 7th is Mercury in Sagitarius (a foreigner - I guess this is corelated), Neptune on AC (country near sea - Greek one - this is certainly corelated), I got divorced but we made an agreement not to ask for any ``rights and compensations`` after (both sides) and it was a ``peaceful`` devorce (Uranus in Libra I guess in 7th and Moon makes nice trine to Venus. Also Pluto in Libra?).
Wondering (and hoping about the 2nd one). Should I look at my 9th house and what aspects exactly?

Natasa, hi :D
Everything you said, is correlated. ;)
You will have another marriage (yes, the 9th house):)
Also a foreigner (Saggitarius)...he will approach you (Mars, co-ruler of the 9th house, in your first house), so no need to worry that you will miss him somehow :D

LaLibra

Amphitrite said:
You are so sweet for saying that Libra :) (see, I didn't thank you :D)
Don't worry he will be smart too. The Sun, that rules your Mars, ruler of the seventh (future husband) is conjunct Mercury (brains), and Jupiter (higher education).
In the woman's chart Mars is what kind of men she is attracted to (physically), the seventh house, is her spouse to be (and expectations of what marriage is supposed to be). So, you see, not necessarily the same thing, but in your case, it is (since Mars, is the ruler of the 7th house).
;)
Amphitrite you're so cheerful I have to smile while reading your posts...it's that mermaid! lol

I am sorry I missed this post, I read it just now, thanks :) I am so relieved he will be smart, whew! But I am kind of worried that my chart is not a strong one for marriage. I mean my mom is worried :rolleyes: hehe.

Can I mooch another question off byJove's thread?:eek: I saw you tell someone her mate will approach her. How do you see that in a chart? Is it the connection between Mars and the houses? My Mars is in teh 10th, so that means I will meet him through my career, or what else? means I haven't met him yet:(

Last edited:

natasa812

Amphitrite said:
Natasa, hi :D
Everything you said, is correlated. ;)
You will have another marriage (yes, the 9th house):)
Also a foreigner (Saggitarius)...he will approach you (Mars, co-ruler of the 9th house, in your first house), so no need to worry that you will miss him somehow :D

Dear Amphitrite, thank you for your reply and nice words.
If you by any chance can put a link about indicators of the 2nd husband (personality, look, his sign and so on...), please share it with us. But, if he is going to approach me, I guess we are talking about dynamic personality (hope so... :) )

Thank you again

P.S.
What is the fish for? Is your AC like mine in Pisces? You are Libra if I am corect...:59:

Natasa

hermetic

contributing cause this is very interesting thread

As I understand this, 7th house basically shows our own ability to connect. And with this in mind, we consenquently reach for adequate partners. So, there is nothing outside us determining this, just our own imprints.

I was often wondering whether ruler or planets in 7th are more important when describing the marriage partner, and especially if the ruler and planet(s) are hard to blend -> of different nature. even here on the boards I got opposing opinions, so I am still unsure.

My 7th ruler is Saturn, in 4th and conjunct Pluto, 5th house ruler. Gloomy, no? :eek:
But on the other hand Moon in Aqua is in 7th, and Mars conj Uranus in Sag in 5th house.:confused:
I think for me, Saturn is more powerful planet in the chart and certainly has more influence.

I am attracted to older men, and truth be told they are attracted to me equally. I did have sudden and short, dynamic affairs(Mars&Uranus influence) but for a deep and long term commitment I have always stayed closed off, and there are definitely unresolved issues about that from my side.
I am not even sure I will ever get to the point of marrying someone.
There is deep-seated fear of letting go.
Moon in 7th is only describing my changeability on this matter I think. I am very unstable and pretty much aloof when it comes to connecting to other. :rolleyes: very hard for any possible 'other' to accept.

byjove

Account Closed
LaLibra said:
Can I mooch another question off byJove's thread?:eek: I saw you tell someone her mate will approach her. How do you see that in a chart? Is it the connection between Mars and the houses? My Mars is in teh 10th, so that means I will meet him through my career, or what else? means I haven't met him yet:(

By all means, ask away lol It's really interesting seeing how it all works. It seems my other half'll be foreign, I'll move in with him and live abroad - exactly what the doctor ordered lol.

Amphitrite

LaLibra said:
Amphitrite you're so cheerful I have to smile while reading your posts...it's that mermaid! lol

I am sorry I missed this post, I read it just now, thanks :) I am so relieved he will be smart, whew! But I am kind of worried that my chart is not a strong one for marriage. I mean my mom is worried :rolleyes: hehe.

Can I mooch another question off byJove's thread?:eek: I saw you tell someone her mate will approach her. How do you see that in a chart? Is it the connection between Mars and the houses? My Mars is in the 10th, so that means I will meet him through my career, or what else? means I haven't met him yet:(
It's a nice feeling to know that you make people smile

I told her that her second husband will approach her, because the ruler of the 2nd husband's house (the 9th) is in her first field (first field symbolizes us personally) :)

You Mars is in the tenth, that means that he will be or is going to be successful (10th house). Or very, very ambitious (10th house). ;)
You will meet him, either when you go out with your friends, in some fancy place (restaurant maybe, or somewhere where you drink coffee or similar stuff) near the place where he lives, in his neighborhood.
Or he will be your superior at work, (leo sign symbolizes the person that are our superiors) he will ask you out in a fancy restaurant in his neighborhood.
I think that he will be married at the time you meet him...or at least occupied in a serious relationship with the woman he is living with, and about to brake up (divorce).

How did you meet your present boyfriend? describe him a little, would you? :)

Amphitrite

natasa812 said:
Dear Amphitrite, thank you for your reply and nice words.
If you by any chance can put a link about indicators of the 2nd husband (personality, look, his sign and so on...), please share it with us. But, if he is going to approach me, I guess we are talking about dynamic personality (hope so... :) )

Thank you again

P.S.
What is the fish for? Is your AC like mine in Pisces? You are Libra if I am corect...:59:

Natasa

I simply like the pic, nothing else :D
I cannot guess what sign he will be (perhaps connected with Pisces).
He has money, two places to live, he left one to his wife, loves old cars (old timers).divorced...one or two kids...and he smokes...he will have an exotic appearance (Scorpio, Pisces influence)...you could meet him through his work,..it is possible that you will need his services.