Scorpio Rising, Libra Sun, Sagittarius Moon here!

Hello!

My name is Stephanie. I'm 22 years old, Canadian, married, and a stay-at-home mother. I've been interested in all 12 sun signs since I was a child, but my knowledge began to grow around 4 years ago when I discovered what natal charts are. Since then I've found it difficult to deny the validity of Astrology in our lives. Personally, I relate to almost every aspect of my natal chart and seek to learn even more about it.

To tell you a little about myself: I'm a reader and a writer. I love makeup and beauty (Libra's influence, I presume) and video games that allow my creativity to flourish. I follow politics and social issues, and feel strongly about human rights. Usually I don't believe in the "occult" or anything vaguely supernatural, but somehow Astrology is different. I used to be an avid blogger on a popular website and have published a few popular posts there. I've since ventured off into other areas of the Internet. It was googling "Astrology forums" that led me here tonight.

I'm looking forward to meeting others who share the same interests! Thanks for welcoming me to your community.

Abby83

Hello!

My name is Stephanie. I'm 22 years old, Canadian, married, and a stay-at-home mother. I've been interested in all 12 sun signs since I was a child, but my knowledge began to grow around 4 years ago when I discovered what natal charts are. Since then I've found it difficult to deny the validity of Astrology in our lives. Personally, I relate to almost every aspect of my natal chart and seek to learn even more about it.

To tell you a little about myself: I'm a reader and a writer. I love makeup and beauty (Libra's influence, I presume) and video games that allow my creativity to flourish. I follow politics and social issues, and feel strongly about human rights. Usually I don't believe in the "occult" or anything vaguely supernatural, but somehow Astrology is different. I used to be an avid blogger on a popular website and have published a few popular posts there. I've since ventured off into other areas of the Internet. It was googling "Astrology forums" that led me here tonight.

I'm looking forward to meeting others who share the same interests! Thanks for welcoming me to your community.

Why hello there!! And welcome :).

Omg snap. I too have scorpio rising, libra sun. sag moon, and a stay at home mum.

wan

Hello!

Your moon might be in my 10th house. And your ascendant might conjunct my Moon.

:joyful:

Cupid Arrow

Hello!

Hi there. :D