8th house person here! Are guys intimated by me?

Alex4

Hello to all!

Again, another person with dating troubles!

I´m 38 years old (female), born: 30 January 1979, 14:22 in Hamburg (Germany)

As far as i know i´m a "Cancer Rising" but in Vedic "Gemini Rising", no clue which one is correct..

Can you please take a look at my chart, and tell me why im still single?!
Are there indicators of marriage, children?
I cannot believe i´m almost 40 and nothing happens!!

Is it due to my 8th house stellium (Sun/Mars/Mercury) ? Is this intimidating?

Attachments

• birth chart.JPG
    birth chart.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 60

StillOne

Your 7th house cusp or Descendant falls into Capricorn. Typically Capricorn here results in marriage later on or to an older partner.

Consider posting your chart from astro.com. They are much easier to read and include more information.

Best of luck :cool:

Hermeshadesluna

Since you are an 8th house person, you want an deep intimate connection with your partners. It could be a lot of the guys that you are running into are not plutonic/scorpionic and runs away from such a potential to develop such a deep, beautiful, transformational connection. Cappy 7th house- needs a solid, secure relationship before even taking the next step, therefore ensuring you're or your partner is finanancially stable and secure all around before even saying "I do". Also indicative of settling down later in life or with someone older. 7th house ruler in 4th - Since its Saturn, emotional and domestic security and stability is must!
Moon and Venus - Moon in 10th - your emotional comfort comes from your career or life path, Venus in the 6th - You love your work and your day to day routine. Since there's a Moon in Pisces - Saturn in Virgo opposition - both in the signs of sacrifice and service, you're constantly trying to sacrifice it all for finding emotional fulfillment through your career or either trying to sacrifice it all for emotional security in your domestic life. Thus leading to a sense of unfullfiment.
Therefore you are pretty Saturn oriented (Aquarius stellium, 10th house Moon, Cap 7th house, Saturn in 4th) when it comes to dealing with others, fixed in your approach (Again Aqua stellium in 8th) therefore demanding security and stability in an effort to change, transform and rebuild, in an intellectual matter.
BTW, I have a affinity for 8th house folks, since I'm pretty Plutonian my own **** self!

Last edited:

StillOne

How was your relationship with your parents? How was their relationship with each other? Also, how trusting are you of others, especially a significant other? Your Moon is in opposition to Saturn.

Alex4

You like 8th house people, are you not scared of them? Then we would make a great match Hermesshadesluna :biggrin:just kidding!
@ still one the relationship between my parents was and is still sh**t, just horrible, i will never want to marry a man like that. My father is really gready, never shows affections..of course it affected my childhood, since i´m also very detached (maybe due to Aquarius in Sun/Mars/Mercury), i must say i´m pretty cold. I don´t give kisses or hugs easily without really meaning it.

Phoenix Venus

1st/7th rulers in a very tight opposition. Saturn and moon.. Plus all those aqua placements opposing jupiter. They see you as independent and hard to read or unavailable.

Phoenix Venus

Saturn and moon are t-squaring neptune/venus and moon is receiving this square being in pisces. Try art or meditation to get a better understanding of your emotions.

sibylline

I'm an 8th house woman...men don't seem intimidated. Most of the men I've been involved with have placements that work well with mine, e.g. Venus or Moon in the same sign or element as my Sun/Venus or ASC. I agree with the others on reasons why you may still be single.

Alex4

So, no good news??
i knew that Saturn opposite Moon is a very bad one to have, but is Sun/Mars/Mercury opposite Jupiter also bad ? Are all oppositions bad?

Just because Leo is in Jupiter that means automatically opposition?
And i thought that Jupiter Leo is a good sign to have there :unsure:

Phoenix Venus

Well there is always the potential to find love regardless of how "doomed" your chart might look, its just a matter of trying new things and finding something that works for you.

The saturn-moon opp is right along your mc/ic axis, so your destiny might be more centered around career/ lifepath.

A jupiter opposition isnt that bad imo. Jupiter expands what it comes in contact with and is also about exploration/ give and take. Jupiter is most closely opposing mercury but also in orb of opposing mars and sun. Might want to look up jupiter-merc oppositions and see how it might play out in your life.

There are always outs. Its why i mentioned the art thing. Venus rules your fifth house and it is also-tsquaring the saturn-moon opp with saturn ruling the seventh house. Maybe you will meet someone if you pursue what artistic hobbies that might interest you.

Alex4

Thanks a lot Venus for your super fast reply!!:wink:
I was quite sure that my Venus & Neptune are both in sixth house...:unsure: both in Sagittarius and in 6 house

But, 5 or 6 house...would that change anything? Guess no..bad destiny remains :biggrin: i don´t have a any change to see myself getting older and older but always "alone" :sad: it *****

blacksun?

Hello to all!

Again, another person with dating troubles!

I´m 38 years old (female), born: 30 January 1979, 14:22 in Hamburg (Germany)

As far as i know i´m a "Cancer Rising" but in Vedic "Gemini Rising", no clue which one is correct..

Can you please take a look at my chart, and tell me why im still single?!
Are there indicators of marriage, children?
I cannot believe i´m almost 40 and nothing happens!!

Is it due to my 8th house stellium (Sun/Mars/Mercury) ? Is this intimidating?

Yes, it is in part due to that, it is hyper independent, very forcefully Aquarian, mental - Air signs can conspire against being tied, and Mars/Sun on that military degree (I have the same Sun) demands a lot.

The Sun Jupiter opposition is a powerful asset. Not all oppositions are bad, there are hardly any significant artists, for example, that dont have oppositions - or philosophers. But, to name something completely different, Miranda Kerr also has a powerful one with Pluto and Saturn.
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Miranda_Kerr
So no, they dont mark bad luck, just a lot of tension, or will.

Mars opposed Jupiter is also benefic, certainly in Leo/Aquarius.

People with a powerful will are most likely to find mates under circumstances where their power is being employed. You clearly need an intense partner, or maybe more, maybe you need to still discover a sexual dominance - these are strange times, everything goes, so many people cant even read themselves.

Moon opposed Saturn:
Jack Nicholson
Roger Moore
Napoleon
Bruce Lee
Robert Redford
Lauren Bacall

It's a strong willed chart, so you'll have to rely on that, hell, maybe you can just straight out command men to be with you.

Last edited:

Amnesia

Perhaps the best way to pick between a Cancer and Gemini Ascendant is to work out how shy you are in approaching new situations in life, whether they be social or work related or something else.

Cancer Ascendant produces skittishness in people from what I have observed whilst Gemini is much more gregarious. Cancer Ascendant often prefers to retreat back under their rock when faced with unfamiliarity or confrontation and only likes to act when they are onto a sure thing. A Gemini Ascendant on the other hand is much more inquisitive of their environment and wants to know everything about everyone around them. There is also a marked chattiness to people with significant Gemini influence.

On a more mundane level your self described problems with finding a partner may also have roots in nature itself. Few people realise that the dating game for men and women is vastly different and it's a game that turns on it's head at different ages. Women have a huge advantage (in dating) earlier on in life whilst this advantage then transfers to men as the men get older. The result being that women often find it harder to attract partners in their later years whilst men begin to find it easier as they get older. The age around when this transfer begins to happen is 30. This also tends to coincide with the 1st Saturn Return and this is in my opinion more of a benefit to men than it is to women as Saturn is an extremely masculine planet. 30 is when men really start to come into their own and reach the limits of their power and potential (if they've been living their lives correctly) but with women the effect is less beneficial or muted I think.

8th House influences can certainly give someone a bit of an edge to their perception of other people but by itself it wouldn't intimidate potential partners unless you were using your 8th House influences to find chinks in other peoples armour that left them feeling vulnerable.

Also as others have mentioned a Capricorn Descendant would tend to attract partners who are older or in authority of some kind.

I haven't had a chance to check out your chart fully however so more than this I cannot say sorry!

Last edited:

ANUP

Dear Friend

Taking Gemini Ascendant,its lord is Mercury and this has gone to 8th from its own house.Jupitor is in libra in navamasa divisional.This could be one of the major factor for delay or multi marriages in your life.Your Sun to Venus distance is more than 46 degree.THis hsows your inclination for opposite sex.There could be more than two relationships in your life.In your country and prevailing society,this might be a normal thing but it is a fact as per vedic and ashtakvarga system.What was happening between April 2012-March 2015?

You are confident of yourself and stubborn.You always try to control things in your own way and hard for you to let it go so easily.But you are brilliant and have faith in God as well.

Hope this helps.

-Anup
kascorner.com

blacksun?

Your Sun to Venus distance is more than 46 degree.THis hsows your inclination for opposite sex.There could be more than two relationships in your life

Hello Anup
I have never read an interpretation of a maximally elongated Venus before.
Could you say something more about this?

(My Venus is at 27 Pisces, my Sun at 10 Aquarius.)

Thanks!

ANUP

Dear Blacksun

It will be not fair to simply say something without casting your chart.
Considering the placement of Venus and distance from Aquarius Sun,
You are in right field of art and you have a promised rise in career.
Venus is not spoilt due to proximity of Sun.The distance between sun and venus is almost 47 degree.So you are not exception to avoid attraction for opposite sex and charming company.

Ancient indian vedic astrology and krushna ashtakvarga can only give clues to all such queries.

So,share your birth detail for detailed analysis.

-Anup
kascorner.com

blacksun?

Dear Blacksun

It will be not fair to simply say something without casting your chart.
Considering the placement of Venus and distance from Aquarius Sun,
You are in right field of art and you have a promised rise in career.
Venus is not spoilt due to proximity of Sun.The distance between sun and venus is almost 47 degree.So you are not exception to avoid attraction for opposite sex and charming company.

Ancient indian vedic astrology and krushna ashtakvarga can only give clues to all such queries.

So,share your birth detail for detailed analysis.

-Anup
kascorner.com

I would love to learn more.
Dobyou mean I shun potential lovers?
Birth date
30 january 1977
10 32 AM
Amsterdam, Netherlands.