So I like a girl...

King4aYear

...And in fact I probably love her. I just thought to drop in and get the community's opinion on our chances when it comes to our natal charts. :leoimg:

My Sign/Her Sign:
Sun: Libra/Aquarius
Moon: Leo/Taurus
Mercury: Libra/Capricorn
Venus: Scorpio/Aquarius
Mars: Libra/Gemini
Jupiter: Cancer/Leo
Saturn: Capricorn/Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn/Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn/Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio/Scorpio
Ascendant: Aquarius/Capricorn

(just to clear things up...that isn't a mistake. We're exactly alike from Saturn to Pluto)

Much gratitude I bestow upon thee all!

crazybutterfly

That's really funny because me & your girl have similar charts.
Me & her have ALL THE SAME except for Moon & Ascendant. I have Moon in Gemini & my Asc is Sag. But everything else is exactly the same wow
& my boyfriend is also a Libra...

Personally I don't believe in "compatibility". Every combination of signs has a possibility of getting along. I think this will depend more on the situation you have with her at the moment, such as how close you two have gotten so far & her exact feelings for you.
All I can say is that as a Sun in Aquarius with Venus in Aquarius....I have little patience for water signs. I find Venus in Scorpios at times going a bit too far with everything. What I mean by that is they seem to always want to go into depth about everything when its not always necessary. Half the time I don't care about the things they go off about anyway. I'm also very stubborn about everything but I try not to show it. Obviously I don't know you so I'm not accusing you of anything. This is just my personal encounter with Venus in Scorpios.
I also find from personal experience that Libra guys overdo it with the texting. I hate texting "ksdhgfkwg<3 :)" every five minutes. I've met three Libra guys that do this. Maybe that's not enough for me to say this but I thought I'd throw it in there to see what you'd say.

King4aYear

All right! I've attached our respective natal charts!

Attachments

• 2455513393710.gif
    2455513393710.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 2455513329689.gif
    2455513329689.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 21

King4aYear

Oh, just for the record, mine is on the left, hers is on the right.

Personally I don't believe in "compatibility". Every combination of signs has a possibility of getting along. I think this will depend more on the situation you have with her at the moment, such as how close you two have gotten so far & her exact feelings for you.

We've known each other for years and call each other best friends. :innocent:

All I can say is that as a Sun in Aquarius with Venus in Aquarius....I have little patience for water signs. I find Venus in Scorpios at times going a bit too far with everything. What I mean by that is they seem to always want to go into depth about everything when its not always necessary. Half the time I don't care about the things they go off about anyway. I'm also very stubborn about everything but I try not to show it. Obviously I don't know you so I'm not accusing you of anything. This is just my personal encounter with Venus in Scorpios.

Oh, I am darn well aware of my tendencies as a Scorpio Venus. With her it hasn't been a problem, though. What happens to me is I tend to get a vicegrip on people for whom I feel affection, despite my heavy Libra influence, and my Leo moon tends to amplify that. As a Taurus moon, however, she has trust issues and I would think my Scorpio Venus "negatives" would be more welcome than otherwise.

I also find from personal experience that Libra guys overdo it with the texting. I hate texting "ksdhgfkwg<3 :)" every five minutes. I've met three Libra guys that do this. Maybe that's not enough for me to say this but I thought I'd throw it in there to see what you'd say.

LOL. I actually prefer voice conversation, but my girl and I talk the heck out of each other over MSN, so perhaps that's why I rarely text. But yeah, given the option, I'd call you over text you. That said, I can see why some Libra guys would be more inclined to text - our art of seduction is subtle, and that's amplified with the voiceless texts. I'm a Libra who wants directness, though, so I'll only respond to texts I receive, and that's pretty much it.