Why we can't be together?

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

This is my first post. I am in love with a guy. I don't know why we can't be together as lovers?

He was so much interested in me but now tries to ignore me. We are good friends but I really love this guy. Can someone see what is stopping us or basically him to commit to me?

Please read my chart.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Thank you so much Zarathu for your kind enlightenment about the Horary Astrology. I don't have the guy's birth time. What should I do in this context?

What kind of chart do I need to create for relationship analysis and under which category should I put that chart?

Please help me out.

Thanks.

tikana

well .. you got mars in the middle between moon/saturn
then if you bypass that you got moon saturn square

he likes you but i just dont see anything developing here.

ScorpAsc5

Thank you Tikana for your kind reply!

Can you see the reason why nothing is developing beyond a like from his side? He knows that I love him.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Tikana has given you an answer, but I would prefer an acual yes no question that you really meant when you posted the horary chart.

I tend not to jump in until I am 100% sure what the OP is asking. Just tend to be slower---40 years of professional counseling tends to do that kind of thing to you.

ScorpAsc5

Tikana has given you an answer, but I would prefer an acual yes no question that you really meant when you posted the horary chart.

I tend not to jump in until I am 100% sure what the OP is asking. Just tend to be slower---40 years of professional counseling tends to do that kind of thing to you.

I can understand your precaution Zarathu. I just wanna know if we both will end up together or not. I am talking about marriage. I don't know if horary can answer that. If Horary answers yes/no for maximum 9 months, then I might get a No as for both of us, marriage will happen in mostly next 2 years. Is there any way through I can get to know this?

tikana

answer short and sweet.. NO. there is not a single sign that 2 of you will be together

here is where ridiculousness comes in

you are asking about lovers " I don't know why we can't be together as lovers? " then you are telling Zarathu " I just wanna know if we both will end up together or not. I am talking about marriage."
then you wonder why horary gives you muddy answers!

read what you are saying and replying. Plus me thinks he has a gf .. Venus is in his 1st house

Even though Moon is in your 1st house.. he does like you BUT he doesnt see relaitonship / marriage with you at all! moon/saturn are conflicting each other.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

answer short and sweet.. NO. there is not a single sign that 2 of you will be together

here is where ridiculousness comes in

you are asking about lovers " I don't know why we can't be together as lovers? " then you are telling Zarathu " I just wanna know if we both will end up together or not. I am talking about marriage."
then you wonder why horary gives you muddy answers!

read what you are saying and replying. Plus me thinks he has a gf .. Venus is in his 1st house

Even though Moon is in your 1st house.. he does like you BUT he doesnt see relaitonship / marriage with you at all! moon/saturn are conflicting each other.

I am sorry for my stupid questions/replies. I will not waste anyone's time anymore. I got my answer. Never Ever in this life we will be together as lovers.

Thanks for letting me know.

tikana

okay lets get 1 thing straight

it is not stupid

it is just you are running a horary on 1 question but in reality you are asking something completely different.

:innocent:

ScorpAsc5

Hi Tikana,

So I asked if we would end up together but actually asked if we would be in a relationship/marriage.

But the answer for both the questions is NO.

Or maybe the chart is not made right if I am that confused with my question.

Summery Joy

Actually, horary is not strictly about yes or no questions, albeit the best kind of question horary can answer.

Why can't you be together? Because you are not his type. Saturn is in the Moon's fall.

I agree with Tikana--there is another woman. But she, as well, is not his type, and that relationship is a pain in his behind; so he is probably in no place emoionally to pursue you.

His significator is in your 1st house (his turned 7th) received by your signiofcator. He is interested in rleationships; not you specifically. But you happen to be there, with feelings for him and all. That's what drew him to you initially. But he doesn't have feelings for you romantically.

He cherishes you dearly as a friend though. L11, Mars, receives Saturn (you). That is probably why he won't make a clean break. He doesn't wanna lose your friendship.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Actually, horary is not strictly about yes or no questions, albeit the best kind of question horary can answer.

Not strictly, but answers of often built around them. While each moment is a pregnant birth moment, it doesn't have the same impact as looking as actual birth charts of people and situations involved.

In my opinion if you stray too far from the yes/no question, you are getting further away from the answer and more into nebulous realms, which might be correct, but might also be just out there in 50/50 land.

ScorpAsc5

Why can't you be together? Because you are not his type. Saturn is in the Moon's fall.

I know I am not his type. We are totally opposite. He is a Scorpio and I am a Taurus. But for once upon a time, I was his perfect someone.

I agree with Tikana--there is another woman. But she, as well, is not his type, and that relationship is a pain in his behind; so he is probably in no place emoionally to pursue you.

Interesting! Is she his ex? Well, I wonder what is "his" type then? I am feeling bad that the woman he has interest in, can not satisfy his emotional needs.

He never told me the reason why he started ignoring me from past few months. That's why I put up a question.

But you happen to be there, with feelings for him and all. That's what drew him to you initially. But he doesn't have feelings for you romantically.

He started chasing me. He wanted me to be with him 24x7. When I agreed, he withdrew. This is what happened in past few years between us.

He cherishes you dearly as a friend though. L11, Mars, receives Saturn (you). That is probably why he won't make a clean break. He doesn't wanna lose your friendship.

Yes, he does not even try to part ways completely. But anyway, he does not even behave as if he really cherishes my friendship with him. He just ignores.

If I am not worth his girl, most probably I would part ways from him completely. I am a possessive woman and I really don't want to become a pain in his life. I will leave his life immediately. But I really really love this guy from all my heart. Maybe this chart won't tell that, maybe future does not have our togetherness, but I am madly in love with him.

Thanks for your inputs, seniors.

ScorpAsc5

Not strictly, but answers of often built around them. While each moment is a pregnant birth moment, it doesn't have the same impact as looking as actual birth charts of people and situations involved.

In my opinion if you stray too far from the yes/no question, you are getting further away from the answer and more into nebulous realms, which might be correct, but might also be just out there in 50/50 land.

Hi Zarathu,

Do you mean that there are 50-50 chances for my question's answer to be yes/no??

You previously mentioned that horary is valid for upto 9-11 months. So is it like this, that the situation could change in upcoming years? Today I am getting a NO, tomorrow I might get a YES??

Should I put our composite chart? I don't have his time of birth.

Anyway, I am way too much heart broken. I wish my love could be powerful enough to change the positions of the stars.

ScorpAsc5

hey ScoAsce

have you actually told him that you are in love with him?

Well, I did last summer. And surprisingly, he said he already knows that I love him ( through actions probably) but then he rejected saying that I am too much perfect for him (I did not accept this as a reason ... too unreal). I asked him to break away all contacts after then again and again but he still continued accepting my love and still accepts it. Never asks me to go away.

That's why the question.