View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2013, 10:07 PM

Re: Minor aspect junkie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Poyi, I hope you will start working with harmonic charts. If you don't have software that will show minor aspects readily, a harmonic chart will show the aspect in question as a conjunction. Then you can either read the harmonic chart as such, or else note the H chart conjunctions and look for them in the radix chart by sign, house, &c. Of course, a close conjunction in the radix chart will also show up in any H chart, so you have to back it out of your harmonic consideration. Of course, a close conjunction in the natal will still be powerful in the H chart, just not a septile, novile, or what-have-you.

I am posting two charts for Julian Assange. I think his radix chart looks so-so in terms of his impact on the world. His 7th harmonic chart, however, shows a vivid grand cross. We could translate this 7H as someone driven to manifest (2-series, squares) hidden information (7-series.) (I'm not a fan of Julian Assange, BTW, but I do think the 7H chart shows what motivates him.)
Thank you for your information and suggestions. I had posted my 7th Harmonic in the Septiles, Biseptiles and Triseptiles post.

I was just thinking of Julian Assange yesterday interestingly you also thought of him. He is the very good representation of the Septiles series among our known current figure. Thanks for you posting the charts. Very interesting and it formed some significant statements there but I have no ability to interpret but Symbolically very interesting.
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World