View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2013, 06:41 PM

Re: Minor aspect junkie...

Krewster, thanks. Let me mull through my files a bit and see who has some interesting minor aspects. Unfortunately most of my private person charts won't have birth times.

Poyi, I hope you will start working with harmonic charts. If you don't have software that will show minor aspects readily, a harmonic chart will show the aspect in question as a conjunction. Then you can either read the harmonic chart as such, or else note the H chart conjunctions and look for them in the radix chart by sign, house, &c. Of course, a close conjunction in the radix chart will also show up in any H chart, so you have to back it out of your harmonic consideration. Of course, a close conjunction in the natal will still be powerful in the H chart, just not a septile, novile, or what-have-you.

Krewster, speaking of Astrodienst, there was a thread on septiles there a few months ago, and someone noted how a lot of scientists have their sun involved in a septile aspect. A septile wouldn't always seem to indicate metaphysical connections, but more the ability to grasp realities-beneath realities; or to at least think you see them, as sometimes yesterday's science gets discarded with newer research.

I am posting two charts for Julian Assange. I think his radix chart looks so-so in terms of his impact on the world. His 7th harmonic chart, however, shows a vivid grand cross. We could translate this 7H as someone driven to manifest (2-series, squares) hidden information (7-series.) (I'm not a fan of Julian Assange, BTW, but I do think the 7H chart shows what motivates him.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg julian_assange_progression & solar arc.jpg (91.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Julian Assange 7H chart.jpg (70.6 KB, 5 views)
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.