Why has my partner changed?

In the beginnings of our relationship, my partner was always there for me. But things have been strange for months. I've tried to talk to him about it and he always says he'll work on things but every time, thing changes.
He disappears for days or weeks without a word, he gets unhealthily jealous and he expects me to be there when he needs me and freaks if im gone for any length of time, even though he always randomly disappears. When I ask him why he was gone each time, it's always something that makes sense, but never enough sense that I believe he sincerely couldn't contact me. He was not like this before. Is there anything in his chart that can help me figure out how to talk to him more successfully or might give reason to why he had this change?

Attachments

• Michael's Chart.gif
    Michael's Chart.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 35

sibylline

Well, he's Pisces Sun stellium with Cancer Rising. Being moody is just in his nature. His Sun/Mars squared Pluto can certainly make for overly jealous feelings, especially if he is for some reason feeling insecure about the relationship.

IME, those with Uranus in 7th whose charts are more oriented towards consistency or lives have fallen into a routine can randomly "break" off and distance just like you are describing here. Planets will find their expression.

And I really hate to ask, but is it possible he could be seeing someone else?

Well, he's Pisces Sun stellium with Cancer Rising. Being moody is just in his nature. His Sun/Mars squared Pluto can certainly make for overly jealous feelings, especially if he is for some reason feeling insecure about the relationship.

IME, those with Uranus in 7th whose charts are more oriented towards consistency or lives have fallen into a routine can randomly "break" off and distance just like you are describing here. Planets will find their expression.

And I really hate to ask, but is it possible he could be seeing someone else?

I do feel like that's a possibility and I have thought about it. He just doesn't and has never led me to believe he could do that kind of thing. But then again, I didn't think he'd break me off either so I could be wrong. His mars and sun being in the eighth house, would that be a hinter or signal that it's a possibility?

sibylline

I do feel like that's a possibility and I have thought about it. He just doesn't and has never led me to believe he could do that kind of thing. But then again, I didn't think he'd break me off either so I could be wrong. His mars and sun being in the eighth house, would that be a hinter or signal that it's a possibility?

NO.

8th house is loyal area (if I do say so myself), but his behavior combined with his age and the changeability suggested by the chart do.

NO.

8th house is loyal area (if I do say so myself), but his behavior combined with his age and the changeability suggested by the chart do.

Oh it is?! That's good to know! I've been misinformed then when it comes to the eighth house! Well, I'll definitely have to be aware of the possibility of that being what's happening. Thank you for your insight!!~

sibylline

Oh it is?! That's good to know! I've been misinformed then when it comes to the eighth house! Well, I'll definitely have to be aware of the possibility of that being what's happening. Thank you for your insight!!~

What have you heard?

Still, you have to take the whole chart into account. The 8th says one thing, but other parts say something else. On the whole the chart suggests to me a person inclined to be faithful but needful of stimulation. Such a person, if needs are not being met, could stray, against their better judgment. Not saying this is the case, but keep watch and talk things out with him; find out what the issue is.