Good site for checking transits?

voidaurum

Hello everybody, I want to know if any of you know of a good site like astro. com but that lets you check the aspects between your natal chart and the actual heavens, the 'daily chart', the daily transits, basically.

Astro does have an option for transits, but it doesn't show the aspects between your natal planets and the actual ones. Also it's preferable that you can add all the asteroids, heavenly bodies, stars, etc.

If you know a good page, a way to calculate it, or how to do that in the astro . com page I'd be eternally thankful.

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

If you are interested - check out Cafe Astrology, Bob Marks & that guy from Las Vegas - Astrological X files - Astrodienst uses Rob Hand for transits. I like x file guy for his teaching of traditional lords of houses.

Truthfully? When your study and learning gets to a point of study completed or work in progress - you won't need to have someone else tell you, nor will you need to reference - your own learning and experience.

Read up, learn on and hopefully you will become an astrologer who uses empiracle data from your own life and those you've studied - rather than noting what someone else says or tries to convince you of.

The transit of the SUN - through houses in a natal chart - shows where light is cast. MOON shows where dark night thinking rules.

Start from that viewpoint and the breadcrumbs will lead you to understanding.

duenderoja

Hello everybody, I want to know if any of you know of a good site like astro. com but that lets you check the aspects between your natal chart and the actual heavens, the 'daily chart', the daily transits, basically.

Astro does have an option for transits, but it doesn't show the aspects between your natal planets and the actual ones. Also it's preferable that you can add all the asteroids, heavenly bodies, stars, etc.

If you know a good page, a way to calculate it, or how to do that in the astro . com page I'd be eternally thankful.

Astro.com - click "additional tables" on the chart page.

voidaurum

Thanks! And do you know how to add an hour to the transits? As in not just the day of the transits, but also the exact time.

duenderoja

You need software.

I highly recommend solar fire astro gold iOS app. It was 30$ 4 years ago, no idea of current price. High quality app - far and away better than the for or cheap apps.

zoidsoft

... & that guy from Las Vegas - Astrological X files ... I like x file guy for his teaching of traditional lords of houses.

Read up, learn on and hopefully you will become an astrologer who uses empiracle data from your own life and those you've studied - rather than noting what someone else says or tries to convince you of.

Thanks! My name is Curtis Manwaring and I run astrology-x-files.com. There's this idea going around that the vast body of knowledge has gradually accumulated from observation over the millennia but that just isn't true. Much information has been lost (probably over 90% of everything that has ever been written by the ancients is gone now). After the Babylonians, there was a school who took some of the ideas of the Babylonians and created a theoretical construct based upon philosophical principles which became what we now know as "horoscopic astrology". This is what Robert Schmidt has said (he's the translator of several ancient texts in Greek and Latin from Project Hindsight). I wrote software based upon this system also hosted on astrology-x-files.com (Delphic Oracle).

Kitchy

Banned
Thanks! My name is Curtis Manwaring and I run astrology-x-files.com. There's this idea going around that the vast body of knowledge has gradually accumulated from observation over the millennia but that just isn't true. Much information has been lost (probably over 90% of everything that has ever been written by the ancients is gone now). After the Babylonians, there was a school who took some of the ideas of the Babylonians and created a theoretical construct based upon philosophical principles which became what we now know as "horoscopic astrology". This is what Robert Schmidt has said (he's the translator of several ancient texts in Greek and Latin from Project Hindsight). I wrote software based upon this system also hosted on astrology-x-files.com (Delphic Oracle).

Hello - Curtis! Very happy to make your acquaint! I have been digging on your X-Files for loooooong time :love: from Oregon, California and now here in Northern Nevada.