can astrology predict death?

kjleo

Some astrologers told my mom that she's gonna die within 3-4 years. I am worried about her.
Is this true??

Last edited:

waybread

This is the topic of a huge debate in astrology. Death prediction appears to be more accepted in India, but seen as unethical by most western astrologers. The questions are: can an astrologer do this accurately, and should s/he do it, even if it can be done accurately? For example, people given a death prediction or their families may become terribly frightened, which is not good astrological practice.

This is a true story from the Indian news media. An astrologer calculated his own death prediction, and was disturbed about the manner of death. So he committed suicide a month before his "due-date." He thereby demonstrated that his calculations were mistaken, and that individuals have some ability to change predicted outcomes. There is nothing fatalistic about them. But worse yet, some true believers in astrology have believed death predictions so utterly that they committed suicide over them. The fact that these suicides negated the astrological predictions is no comfort to their bereaved familieis.

http://www.aghilham.com/0501/astrologyproof.html

http://www.rationalistinternational.net/article/2005/20051022_en_1.html

http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.php?33930-Astrologer-in-India-predicts-own-death

http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/hyderabad/article604757.ece

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Display...ecember/theuae_December556.xml&section=theuae

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
No, you cannot astrologically predict death. Attempting to do so is unethical anyhow; you always find out AFTER the fact. :annoyed:

YES... BUT ONLY IN ABOUT 70-80% OF THE CASES. Human free intervenes on the others. But death eventually takes all who remain on the wheel of birth/rebirth.

JUPITERASC

Some astrologers told my mom that she's gonna die within 3-4 years. I am worried about her.
Is this true??
Her date of birth: 06 november 1960
time: 13:45
place : jaipur india
It is useful to consider the events astrologers CAN predict :smile:

Astrology CAN predict the most fertile days of a woman's cycle AND can predict the gender of the conceived child which depends on the sign of the Zodiac in which the Moon was at the moment of Lunar Conception. If one of the masculine signs - Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius - the child will be male. If one of the feminine signs - Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces - the child will be female.

Dr. Eugene Jonas (pronounced YohNash), a Czech psychiatrist and gynecologist found a fragment of ancient Babylonian-Assyrian text saying:

'Woman is only fertile during a certain phase of the moon'.

BUT the ancient astrologers gave no details regarding which phase of the moon they were referring to. Jonas began drawing up natal charts, comparing them with conception charts, searching for a pattern. In the summer of 1956, Jonas arrived at the first three fundamental rules on conception, the determination of sex and the viability of the foetus, all of which can be precisely formulated
. http://www.lunarium.co.uk/articles/jonas.jsp

When tested on 10,000 women, Dr. Jonas Cosmo-Fertility concept was found to be 97% reliable. Today, in fact, astro.com's Extended Chart Selection Page offers an option under the category SPECIAL CHARTS enabling the calculation of a Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar, which is based on the phase angle between the natal Sun and Moon.

SO
astrology CAN predict times of likely fertility
AND
whether child is male or female

And therefore

Not unexpectedly

astrology can also predict times of likely danger to the physical body of an individual

based on their natal chart

Obviously, the official time of birth must necessarily be reliable/accurate
otherwise no reliable astrological predictions can be made
relating to
times when an individual may be at risk of death or serious illness

HOWEVER

Some cultures frown on death prediction
whereas other cultures consider death prediction the norm

During THE MORALITY OF PREDICTING DEATH discussion at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64628&highlight=morality
Paul comments that if predicting death is immoral,
then predicting the ending of a relationship is also immoral
because an individual could react badly to a prediction that their relationship is likely to end
and could experience suicidal/severely depressed thoughts because of that prediction

the conclusion being that death prediction is no more immoral than any other form of astrological prediction
and it's simply a matter of cultural bias/opinion

RELATIONSHIPS AND MORALITY OF PREDICTING THOSE
IN NATAL AS WELL AS HORARY ASTROLOGY
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68195&highlight=morality

JUPITERASC

Is this true??
For us all, death is unavoidable
so rather than dreading the inevitable
if one were to familiarize oneself with the idea
then one may gradually regard death as simply an inevitable consequence of having been born.
Of course the death of a much loved family member is often a matter of concern
BUT
by preparing oneself over the years
then ideally when the actual event occurs
the family can cope with equanimity
:smile:

Since Vedic astrology is famed for its predictive success
when one of our Vedic members views your question
they may post the astrological response you seek
particularly since in Vedic astrology death prediction is not necessarily such a contentious issue
as it sometimes is in western astrology

In the meantime
you are likely to obtain more astrological responses
if you post the natal chart

HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Rajarshi

Vedic astrologers generally consider/ assess the ascendant first and immediately thereafter checks the longevity ( 8th house) as per rules set in Brihat Parasari Hora Sastra.

If the native does not have " Ayu" ( longevity), there is not much need to check other things.

Regards

dr. farr

Astrology (in VERY EXPERT HANDS!!) can frequently predict likely CRITICAL TIME PERIODS for an individual, as well as probable longevity estimations, which are often accurate: however, specific death (time of death) predictions are almost always incorrect using any form of divination.
The OP's example (her mother being told she WILL die within 3-4 years) shows that the person making this "astrological prediction" does NOT KNOW what they are talking about, and the OP should categorically dismiss this as the statement of a quack or charlatan (or ignoramus!)

ams

Banned
Hi,

Let's go with the facts first, you might question how many prediction of that particular astrologer have come true in the circle of people you know, right?

Next, most indian people have life span averages to 60-70 years due to obvious reasons (stress, weather/pollution, negligible focus on health and dietary issue, not being treated properly and timely etc etc).

Is she suffering from any illness?

ta
ams

Is this true??

suhasg

Yes, Astrology can predict death.

I use a highly complicated method called 'Pravir' system, that can predict death within +/- 2 days!
This method was invented by an astrologer from India , he was a school teacher and almost at the fag end of his life published a small book (125 pages) explaining his system.The book is in Marathi language, the book is so complicated that Marathi being mother tongue and years of astrology study behind me, I couldn't understand a line from it. This method neither Vedic nor KP , not based on any known Astrological theories, seems that it is his own invention. He used Nakshatras , Solar revolution , Planetary aspects etc. He has devised certain rules. If you do the mathematics and follow the rules you will get some 3 to 4 probable dates for death, then you have to use your common sense and other astrology knowledge to figure out the D-Day (of course it is not that easy as it may appear.)

The person Mr Prasad Vichare , died without any recognition, no body heard of him, no body remembers him, his book however survived , I have a scanned copy of that book . Of course it is in Marathi , I can share but I don't know how many on this forum speak Marathi.

Later some 2 years ago, another Marathi astrologer accepted the challenge and decoded that logic with painstaking efforts (I believe he spent almost half a year for this project) , he then translated that book in English and created several Excel worksheets , look up tables, as well as some 100+ case studies! Every thing was published on a yahoo discussion forums and now available in Public domain. So any body interested in this theory can try out at his/her own risk!

Details about where to find that book , are at the end of this message.

But it is unethical to predict death and in my entire career I used it (for my clients) only once.

Recently, in the last July, I used it.

One of my relatives was chronically ill, heart disease + Kidney failure. That man was a retired person and his wife was having a very good job (high post, big salary) . Due this health problems the person was in hospital off and on for several months then on dialysis (every alternate day) , his wife took a long leave from her job to pay attention to her husband, she exhausted all her paid leaves , then she went on 'leave without pay', but that too have certain limits so a time came that either she has to resume job or quit. Although she was ready to quit her job for her husband , quitting job means losing many career opportunities ahead, she was also expecting a job promotion that was her life time ambition.

At that point she approached me. I tried the 'Pravir' system and I found that her husband is going to die by Aug 8th, 2013. It was July 2013 running, I didn't tell her that her husband is going to die pretty soon but just I advised her to extend her leave without pay till Aug 15 , and then quit the job.

Well, that man died on 6th Aug. That was sad but the lady could keep her job, got promoted as expected.

Those who are interested in this method can search on scribd for 'Pravir' , you will get a bunch of documents and Excel worksheets and around 100+ case studies.

If you can't find it, contact me then with the help of forum moderators I will try to make that set available to all.

But remember , predicting death is unethical and I don't encourage it.

Hope this helps

SUhasG

Last edited:

waybread

Let's just say that any form of astrology can "predict death." However, it is often inaccurate. See the links I posted above, Jim Tester's History of Western Astrology, or the Richard Houck case.

I agree. Particularly on an Internet forum like this one, populated largely by amateurs, caveat emptor.

Last edited:

suhasg

Let's just say that any form of astrology can "predict death." However, it is often inaccurate. See the links I posted above, Jim Tester's History of Western Astrology, or the Richard Houck case.

[/COLOR]

I agree. Particularly on an Internet forum like this one, populated largely by amateurs, caveat emptor.

No worries, even if this 'Pravir' system theory lands into the hands of any amateurs , it won't be of much help to him/her , because the system is so complicated that to understand it and to use it , the person must have many years of experience. And a person with that much of experience is enough responsible.

poyi

Premium Member
I hold the attitude of:

Never say never. Just simply because we thinking ourselves as Right and Just or Correct or Knowing it all based on our, IN FACT very limited knowledge and insight of the universe/astrology/life itself. Rather it is ethical or not again that is based on our very own personal understanding that is No Way to be proven as accurate and Purely Objective. If we think our own perspective is the only Absolute Truth then we closed the door of understanding of the higher order and the perspective of other people and we then Denied the Right of Individuality.

We all have different opinions and only when we don't act in extreme manner, then we have the ears to listen and eyes to observe and a heart that is alive to explore.

Sunm

Sir,
How can I get in touch with you. I need to consult you urgently.

Regards,
Sunm

Yes, Astrology can predict death.

I use a highly complicated method called 'Pravir' system, that can predict death within +/- 2 days!
This method was invented by an astrologer from India , he was a school teacher and almost at the fag end of his life published a small book (125 pages) explaining his system.The book is in Marathi language, the book is so complicated that Marathi being mother tongue and years of astrology study behind me, I couldn't understand a line from it. This method neither Vedic nor KP , not based on any known Astrological theories, seems that it is his own invention. He used Nakshatras , Solar revolution , Planetary aspects etc. He has devised certain rules. If you do the mathematics and follow the rules you will get some 3 to 4 probable dates for death, then you have to use your common sense and other astrology knowledge to figure out the D-Day (of course it is not that easy as it may appear.)

The person Mr Prasad Vichare , died without any recognition, no body heard of him, no body remembers him, his book however survived , I have a scanned copy of that book . Of course it is in Marathi , I can share but I don't know how many on this forum speak Marathi.

Later some 2 years ago, another Marathi astrologer accepted the challenge and decoded that logic with painstaking efforts (I believe he spent almost half a year for this project) , he then translated that book in English and created several Excel worksheets , look up tables, as well as some 100+ case studies! Every thing was published on a yahoo discussion forums and now available in Public domain. So any body interested in this theory can try out at his/her own risk!

Details about where to find that book , are at the end of this message.

But it is unethical to predict death and in my entire career I used it (for my clients) only once.

Recently, in the last July, I used it.

One of my relatives was chronically ill, heart disease + Kidney failure. That man was a retired person and his wife was having a very good job (high post, big salary) . Due this health problems the person was in hospital off and on for several months then on dialysis (every alternate day) , his wife took a long leave from her job to pay attention to her husband, she exhausted all her paid leaves , then she went on 'leave without pay', but that too have certain limits so a time came that either she has to resume job or quit. Although she was ready to quit her job for her husband , quitting job means losing many career opportunities ahead, she was also expecting a job promotion that was her life time ambition.

At that point she approached me. I tried the 'Pravir' system and I found that her husband is going to die by Aug 8th, 2013. It was July 2013 running, I didn't tell her that her husband is going to die pretty soon but just I advised her to extend her leave without pay till Aug 15 , and then quit the job.

Well, that man died on 6th Aug. That was sad but the lady could keep her job, got promoted as expected.

Those who are interested in this method can search on scribd for 'Pravir' , you will get a bunch of documents and Excel worksheets and around 100+ case studies.

If you can't find it, contact me then with the help of forum moderators I will try to make that set available to all.

Hope this helps

SUhasG

nimi

My relative is sick.and I want to know about his life .his date of birth is 26 april 1965 and time 5 am.and I want to know about his future and what about his daughters.

Last edited:

g123

Namaskar,
I need your help for astrological prediction for me and my father. Please let me know how to contact you.

Regards.

aniani

I'm not sure about Western astrology as I've only started to familiar myself with it recently. In Vedic astrology, one's chart can show it's death or the longevity of a person. However most astrologers refrain from doing so because of the karma associated with doing so.