You know you're an "astrology junkie" when...

Adriana

Haha, this thread is hilarious!! I recognize soo much.

I always try to figure out other peoples charts when I first meet them ("he must have some heavy Uranus stuff going on"), and I remember planet placements a lot better than I remember birth dates :unsure:
If I can't remember which month someone I know has their birthday, I just look at the Sun sign, which I do remember, and try to calculate the date from the Suns degree :cool:

I have found a sneaky way to find out when someones birthday is if you know the date, but not the time; say this: "I read somewhere that people born at specific times of the day are very intelligent, when are you born?" Lol, at least there is a possibilty that if they know their birth time they will tell just to find out. Then you need to say it was just a joke of course :cool:

I always seem to check out the charts of potential dates etc, I know I probably shouldn't.. If the synastry looks a bit cold, I try to tell myself this isn't all, and maybe there is things I didn't see, but it will always sit in the back of my mind lol. Not that I would cancel a date because of that though lol:) The heart is a more reliable indicator at that area ;)

If you find yourself doing Cancermans laundry in the astro weeklys chat lol:)

I took a course in astronomy at the university. When I wrote down things from the lectures, I wrote all the planet symbols, instead of their names, so when someone I knew wanted to see my notes, they wre just a big question mark lol:)

Oh dear, I'm in deep lol :lol:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
When you are back into the dating pool and knowing the birth information is more important than what they think of you.... and justifying it with, they would have to deal with this from me, better get used to it or nip it in the bud right now and part ways.

TK

HeyPlayGirl

lol i agree with winterspite

also this si so sad but i was wtaching jersey shore and this guy went out and got in like 3 diff. fights&arguments throughout the night and my first thought was "he shoulda checked his transits before he went out!!" lol i'm totally an astro junkie :joyful:

Neptune Rising

You know you're an "astrology junkie" when:

while watching the new 'War of the Worlds', and wonder what transit/eclipse must have been going on then, Pluto perhaps with Uranus on the IC...

you set your alarm to wake you up at 3am, because astrologically that is an ideal time to apply for the job you want...

:whistling:

freedomlover

You know you're an "astrology junkie" when:

while watching the new 'War of the Worlds', and wonder what transit/eclipse must have been going on then, Pluto perhaps with Uranus on the IC...

you set your alarm to wake you up at 3am, because astrologically that is an ideal time to apply for the job you want...

:whistling:

SO FUNNY!:biggrin:

I'm assuming you are applying for the job on-line....:whistling:

StarReader

.... you watch "The Simpsons" on telly and wonder what aspects in Lisa's chart make her so musical

or

.... you go to a public gathering and try and guess stranger's ascendant or sun sign

or

.... you can barely get through a day of work without wondering what's happening on the forum

You get the picture! :lol:

Like It - very good
thank you:biggrin:

07.Re

.....You're in a weekly Production Meeting and find yourself mentally checking off similarities between the charts of your co-workers ...

Tanne

You don't even bother to look for your lost possession, you just erect a Horary Chart and then give the kids $5 to go and find it in the "upstairs bedroom, near the books" because you could spend your time more constructively looking at charts.

You choose your next service provider etc based on the time that you spoke / met them not on their credentials.

You find yourself silent at parties because no-one understands what you are talking about and you don't want to talk about anything else.

The list is long and gladly there is no cure because I don't want to be cured. I have never been happier in my life.

tikana

you know you are hanging with an astro junkie, when he/she does not return your calls then claims that mercury was retrograding!
you know you are hanging with an astro junkie, when he/she lays on a bed and you are trying to get some hanky panky and your lover claims "ohhh moon is void you are not getting any"
you know you are hanging with an astro junkie, when he/she answers your "how are you?" with "i am sooo uranian today! how are planets treating you these days?"
you know you are hanging with an astro junkie, when your bf/gf writes and essay for english 101 about how astrology changed his/her life

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Lol!!!!

..... when you tell your new employer that you have misplaced the contract - because you don't want to sign it while Mercury is retrograde.

Instead of starting a new job at 9am, you try and postpone the time to 11.15am as it's better chart placement, electional.

Neptune Rising

....when the first thing you do when you get home after a really *nice* romantic date is check the start time of the date and see what Moon, Venus, Mars are doing.

Northstar10

You know you're an astrology junkie when you dump all your relationships because it's the year of the tiger. "Better luck in the year of the rabbit!" you tell them.