Solar Retun

Hello this is my first post to this forum! I would like your opinion with my solar retun.... thank you... God Bless!

[poster did not give an astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_32gw_01_2009529.77765.22970.gif
    astro_32gw_01_2009529.77765.22970.gif
    37 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:

dreamtimez

Hi. Libra rises in your SR chart which means the focus will be on relationships this year. Sun is in the 5th house ... so 5th house matters will be important. However, please remember, I started studying SR charts just yesterday ! :)

cassanra

I do not know why the chart appears so grainy. Did you use the 63 % downsize before saving it?
It is good to post your natal chart along side the solar.
The first thing most look at is what natal house is rising on the solar ascendant. That sort of sets the stage.
Many of the asteroids and so forth are just going to confuse the eyes. I would not put them. I include the north node and vertex and that is about it. Later if I want more info I put the 'rest' in.
From what I can see first and most obvious is the 'full moon' status of sun and moon. This implies a completion of something, a finality. It is not as favorable as a new moon which implies a beginning. The moons last aspect before it changes signs appears to be an opposition to neptune. Forgive me if I read this incorrectly. Oppositions imply a separation from loved ones . As neptune rules the 6th this might be either co-worker/friends or something connected to health issues.
Since your sun is in a succedant house (2, 5, 8,11) it implies the second part of the year is the most active. Since your solar began in Feb. you may be beginning to experience the most active part of the year.

This is a new copy of the SR> I reduced it to 63%. I am uploading my natal too. Thanks for the help!!

Attachments

• astro_32gw_01_domenico_2009529.47495.31665.gif
    astro_32gw_01_domenico_2009529.47495.31665.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 35

Ajar

Jupiter and Mars in the 4th sextile Venus, indicate, energy and fortunate endeavors regarding the home and family.

Uranus in the 6th, opposing Saturn in the 11th, might indicate some unusual activity regarding friends, and your work.

Venus 6th trine the Moon in the 11th, ....possible relationship, attaction to a female friend related to work.

Ajar said:
Jupiter and Mars in the 4th sextile Venus, indicate, energy and fortunate endeavors regarding the home and family.

Uranus in the 6th, opposing Saturn in the 11th, might indicate some unusual activity regarding friends, and your work.

Venus 6th trine the Moon in the 11th, ....possible relationship, attaction to a female friend related to work.

Thanks,

Saturn is at the 12th not 11th,

Ajar

AquariusLover said:
Thanks,

Saturn is at the 12th not 11th,

Ok, then how about..

Saturn in the 12th opposing Uranus in the 6th ....some secretive, and perhaps unusual situation/event/activity at work, which could cause stress. And with the Saturn sesquiquadrate 4th house Jupiter, and Mars, the home and family could tested. Jupiter of course is a beneficial planet and should lighten up the situation, especially sextile to Venus.

Last edited:

cassanra

2nd house rising...2/8 focus
The 2/8 houses are empty. The ruler of the houses that is Pluto and venus are in a square...one in the 3rd of communication, short trips and brothers/sisters and the other in the 6th of health, co-workers. This may be a power struggle with a female in work, or a sister, or as venus rules the first, some struggle with external appearance.
With progressed venus on the DC this implies a relationship of some kind that is a focus.
You asked about saturn and uranus. Saturn in the 12th rules home and uranus in the 6th rules fifth. The two in opposition for positive relationship to mercury which is also attatched to mars. Merxcury rules 12th and mars rules 7th. They are found in the 4th. It appears there is a struggle requiring maintaining the status quo versus change and it may be in the 6/12 axis.
Mercury will take on some of mars energy and may reflect some form of argument at home or with a partner.
For some reason, I am having a really difficult time feeling this chart.
Here are the themes
-2/8 finances and others resources with some struggle in communication and work affecting your income. With pluto and venus this might imply a transformation and pleasure ie struggling to reduce spending on pleasant things.I know my year with something similar had me having to pay an attorney to get some child support worked out.
-Sun in fifth opposing moon and moons last transit as opposotion to neptune. Some pleasantry possible needing to come to an end or some relationship. With neptune as the final connection something dissolving possibly job duties dissolving and changing.
-Saturn and uranus in your 6/12 axis I think emphasizes this theme of something abruptly changing, some struggle that will benefits communication at home but not with out some conflict. Jupiter in the 4th might imply an expansion of home. I know the 2/8 axis was in my solar return the year I had my first child.
What has been happening recently? Whatever it is shouldbe reflected in something of what I just said. or not:)

There are many things going on in my life now; I am on house arrest for 10 months witch ends next month June 22.
I will be getting divorced in the next 3 to 4 months, this is my second marriage, and I suspect she is a witch that practice santeria.

I have one son, I am behind on my child support.
I have a commercial property on foreclosure, credit cards are after me.

I have been self employed for the past 7 years, I have one sister.

I went to jail on Jan 24 to March 7 for violation of house arrest! :(
I am on house arrest for racing motorcycles (speed bikes) on the turnpike, evading and eluding police high speed reckless!

Now I am in a struggle to make ends meet! With this bad economy and my house arrest is been tough of me to survive!
I might be starting a new job part time on monday. After 7 years of self employment.

I really need help!!!!

katydid

cassanra said:
2nd house rising...2/8 focus
The 2/8 houses are empty. The ruler of the houses that is Pluto and venus are in a square...one in the 3rd of communication, short trips and brothers/sisters and the other in the 6th of health, co-workers. This may be a power struggle with a female in work, or a sister, or as venus rules the first, some struggle with external appearance.

So you were correct, there IS a problem with 'short trips' , he can't make any.

With progressed venus on the DC this implies a relationship of some kind that is a focus.
You asked about saturn and uranus. Saturn in the 12th rules home and uranus in the 6th rules fifth. The two in opposition for positive relationship to mercury which is also attatched to mars. Merxcury rules 12th and mars rules 7th. They are found in the 4th. It appears there is a struggle requiring maintaining the status quo versus change and it may be in the 6/12 axis.
Mercury will take on some of mars energy and may reflect some form of argument at home or with a partner.

Again, it was right there, but out of reach. ' Saturn in the 12th rules home."
AAgghhh. That means 'house confinement', but it was so literal we overlooked it. Sometimes the simplest most literal explanation is the one.

For some reason, I am having a really difficult time feeling this chart.
Here are the themes
-2/8 finances and others resources with some struggle in communication and work affecting your income. With pluto and venus this might imply a transformation and pleasure ie struggling to reduce spending on pleasant things.I know my year with something similar had me having to pay an attorney to get some child support worked out.
-Sun in fifth opposing moon and moons last transit as opposotion to neptune. Some pleasantry possible needing to come to an end or some relationship. With neptune as the final connection something dissolving possibly job duties dissolving and changing.
-Saturn and uranus in your 6/12 axis I think emphasizes this theme of something abruptly changing, some struggle that will benefits communication at home but not with out some conflict. Jupiter in the 4th might imply an expansion of home. I know the 2/8 axis was in my solar return the year I had my first child.
What has been happening recently? Whatever it is shouldbe reflected in something of what I just said. or not:)

You got child support correct above as well. Also Moon opposing Neptune, which could have described 'home imprisonment' as well.
Jupiter in the 4th was not 'expansion' it was 'court mandated' homelife.:D

cassanra

Whew, guy, I am feeling ya. Well all I can say is better jail than hospital. I am working with a patient who took a spill evading police and broke his back, his leg, his arms, road tore most of his skin off his arm..ummm and he is one of the lucky guys...another guy took a spill and now can not use one arm at all and hit his head so hard he is really struggling just to get through the day...young guy and will never be the same ...but at least he is alive.
I know there is always story worse than yours but visit a rehab. hospital sometime...mostly young guys like you who will never be the same again.
Okay so work is an interest for you. The moon rules the 10th house of authority and work or career. It is in the 11th house which is the second house from the 10th meaning work from money. So moon in the 11th means work from money is changing....it is in fluctuation. It opposes neptune or the 6th house meaning one condition is dissolving. The moon forms a trine to venus in the 6th so it is possible that a woman will be of some assitance to you. She rules the 8th house of other people resources maybe in banking or investment or she is just going to connect you to some sort of daily work. Still with the last aspect the moon makes to neptune I think your job situatuion will be changing this year period.
All signs on the angles Cardinal a very active year for you.
It looks like Pluto will conjunct your natal venus probably later on this year. You may want to pull up the 2010-2011 chart. I suspect with progressed venus conjunct DC and pluto transiting natal venus trine moon and uranus unexpected in the area of love life will be the key word and it will be transforming...since it is in your fifth er hum...I would think seriously about 'do I want children" or not;)

cassanra

Oh yeah....transiting saturn has been playing havoc with your natal jupiter. Saturn in your first house will be constraining and as jupiter opposes pluto I would suspect for some very intense themes right now.
In your solar, Saturn trines merc and mars in your fourth and venus also sextiles it. I suspect your house arrest may not last as long as they say as it looks like you have someone in your corner.

katydid

With Saturn moving through the 12th now , you can use your forced in-home status as a way to delve more deeply into your studies. Whatever subjects that you think will eventually help you grow and develop in the future, you can really throw yourself into at this time. Maybe an online course or two as well.

I can see the love of speed with the Mars in fire opposing your Sun. But it can also be your downfall, with Saturn lurking your Sun. Maybe there is another way to get that same thrill that will not bring the law[saturn] down on you. As Saturn is now in your first, you are looking at yourself, and wanting to 'grow up' and be more responsible perhaps, because you are accepting more easily the role of Father now. When Saturn hits the first we are forced to embrace it, as it is in our face, and we have no choice.

cassandra thank you for all your help!!!:)

Yes we also have here lots of young people involved in motorcycle accidents here that results in fatalities...
Yes manny friends tell me the same that everything happens for a reason, maybe I was getting to crazy with my bike...
Maybe getting arrested was a signal from the universe to take it easy....
Well now I have to focus on the future... I have a son he is 9 years old...

"The moon rules the 10th house of authority and work or career. It is in the 11th house which is the second house from the 10th meaning work from money. So moon in the 11th means work from money is changing....it is in fluctuation. It opposes neptune or the 6th house meaning one condition is dissolving." Here you mean that my work will increase? I hope it will fluctuate to the better!!

My house arrest is supposed to end in June 22 and then I have only probation until August.. My God if somehow it will end sooner it will be superb :) Yes yes yes..

With Saturn moving through the 12th now and opposing uranus on the six....

I know that the 12 house is the house of karma, confinement, slavery, imprisonment. It rules hospitals, prisons and mental institutions. Is it true that even good people can also have misfortune if they’re carrying some past-life debt?

Before you said:
It looks like Pluto will conjunct your natal venus probably later on this year. You may want to pull up the 2010-2011 chart. I suspect with progressed venus conjunct DC and pluto transiting natal venus trine moon and uranus unexpected in the area of love life will be the key word and it will be transforming...since it is in your fifth er hum...I would think seriously about 'do I want children" or not
I don't have a girlfriend yet.... :)
I posted the SR for 2010- 2011

Thank you!!!!

Attachments

• astro_32gw_01_domenico_201029.62859.1336.gif
    astro_32gw_01_domenico_201029.62859.1336.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
katydid I also thank you for your help!!
Yes I been interested and I am refreshing in some courses that I took in the past for my career... and also been thinking on taking some other courses also!!

Yes I always had a love for speed especially in my bike... but for now I will be taking it easy for a long time!! :)

cassanra

I will have to get back to you on the 2010 solar. But it looks like pluto in the first is transforming YOU. And with the moon an emotional transformation.
I am to tired to write much having worked my you know what off outside.:)