Help with house buying transits..

Lion o ness

For the last few months, I've been working on buying a house, getting approval has been a bit of a struggle, and finding an agent has been a total nightmare!!

I finally have all my approvals, I have an agent that's actually working with me..
Now I'm starting to look for the house, then I realize mercury is a RX!!!
Geez..
Mercury goes direct soon, but will still be in its shadows...
Will I be ok to make offers, during this time? Houses are limited and I really wanted to be in a new home, before school starts, since most likely, my son will need to change schools...

Does my chart reflect buying a house? And it working out? I have appts, to look at 5 or so houses tomorrow, what do I do, if I fall in love with a house during mercury Rx???

Any advice?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

astro_novice

Jupiter thru 4th would have been your time to buy a house, but it's in your 5th house now.

Once Saturn exit your 8th house, you may have an easier time getting a loan. but it moves a bit slowly.

If you don't get a house now, try again when your progressed Sun will change sign to Libra in a couple of years at about 2016. You could get the exact date range for free on my website (by searching for LUCKY time first, and then choose the Big Change button).

If you want to listen to me, I think 2018 to 2020 may be a better time to buy a house, from the financial perspective. But again, just not everyone will be buying at the low of the housing market. Some people's "best" time to buy is just at the peak.

One should always look ahead for transits if possible. Once your best chance is gone, quite often, you just cannot bring your luck back.

Jupiter through 5th house would be good for speculation. In my case, I bought several rental properties. But that's just for me, since you would need to tie transits back to natal.

Anyway, I think the housing market is a little pricey right now. I see all the signs of housing slow down. For moving, it's best to buy in summer. But for money, it's best to buy in fall/winter.

Best luck.

sasa62

For the last few months, I've been working on buying a house, getting approval has been a bit of a struggle, and finding an agent has been a total nightmare!!

I finally have all my approvals, I have an agent that's actually working with me..
Now I'm starting to look for the house, then I realize mercury is a RX!!!
Geez..
Mercury goes direct soon, but will still be in its shadows...
Will I be ok to make offers, during this time? Houses are limited and I really wanted to be in a new home, before school starts, since most likely, my son will need to change schools...

Does my chart reflect buying a house? And it working out? I have appts, to look at 5 or so houses tomorrow, what do I do, if I fall in love with a house during mercury Rx???

Any advice?

Of course you're buying a house. The period for purchases between April 2014 and March 2015th Within this period you will solve your problems.

probably it will be in September. Between 17-29 September.

But I do not know whether you'll then the buy a house or move into a new house.

In any case, you will be in a new house at the latest by 18 03 2015

during retro mercury should be taken of the paperwork, and the small print on the contract, or problems with paperwork in the sense that it was missing some papers related to the house or the credit.

Each document in connection with the purchase or credit should be good to read twice

sorry for my english

Lion o ness

Thank you hon, I have two seprate approvals from 2 different lenders.. So the approval part isn't any issue... I have excellent credit, and I'm considered a strong buyer.. It's just the approval amount isn't enough for a descent house., in my area.

I really liked a house I saw yesterday, but it was in south central Los Angeles, so not the safest area, so I decided to pass on it...
I haven't given up, I'm still actively looking...

I tried getting a house when Jupiter was in my 4, but at that time, I wasn't able to get approvals, due to debit.. But I have now cleared all of my debit, and I'm debit free..

sasa62

Seriously mindset about buying a house could not have been before November 2013 and could not be real conditions before January 2014 or April / May 2015

Now is the right time to buy.

Just go ahead, and good luck...

Lion o ness

Guess what!!!

I found a cute cottage style house, I submitted an offer, and it's been officially accepted!!!

I am now in the ESCROW process!!!

Woot woo!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Aprox move in day will be right around my bday!! My solar return...

Probably a week later, give or take.. But near MID Aug.. I should be moving in.

sasa62

Guess what!!!

I found a cute cottage style house, I submitted an offer, and it's been officially accepted!!!

I am now in the ESCROW process!!!

Woot woo!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Aprox move in day will be right around my bday!! My solar return...

Probably a week later, give or take.. But near MID Aug.. I should be moving in.

Great ...

Congratulations ...

It will be your home for at least the next seven years, probably next 21 years ... or longer if you want to

Remains to be seen whether it will be in August or September ... :smile:

Lion o ness

Great ...

Congratulations ...

It will be your home for at least the next seven years, probably next 21 years ... or longer if you want to

Oh wow, that's a long time.. Which means to me I would like it, and more importantly not loose it.. :whistling:

Lion o ness

Great ...

Congratulations ...

I think your right, it's most likely will be September...
Everything's going smoothly, but the reason for September, is because the house has current rental tenants, they have to give 30 days notice to the tenants, which they don't have to do, until my loan is fully approved, which will be after all the inspections/apprisals and what nots, that the lender requires.

But I have a contingency that escrow doesn't close until all the tenants are moved out, and I do A final walk through, looking for any damage from the tenants.

sasa62

I think your right, it's most likely will be September...
Everything's going smoothly, but the reason for September, is because the house has current rental tenants, they have to give 30 days notice to the tenants, which they don't have to do, until my loan is fully approved, which will be after all the inspections/apprisals and what nots, that the lender requires.

But I have a contingency that escrow doesn't close until all the tenants are moved out, and I do A final walk through, looking for any damage from the tenants.

Thank you for your feedback...

I long ago learned to trust the natal chart no matter how that to me ( or someone else ) seemed an impossible... :cool: is not it?

Lion o ness

Update for you.

The house closed on aug 13. I received the keys...

I will be doing some painting, and having the floors done before moving in.
My plan to move is around aug 25th.

sasa62

Yes I moved in on Aug 24th. Moved in pretty much all one day, stayed the night the same night... I'm all settled in :happy:

Thanks for your feedback

As I said earlier this is a period during which to move ... obviously I was wrong for about twenty days

Now that this period is about to end, whether it is during this period was something special regarding the home?

Lion o ness

Thanks for your feedback

As I said earlier this is a period during which to move ... obviously I was wrong for about twenty days

Now that this period is about to end, whether it is during this period was something special regarding the home?

I'm not exactly sure what your question is, but I think I understand...

This house just fell into my lap, as a perfect set up...
It's not exactly the house I wanted (but your first house never is)

I was looking for a house, but having a hard time finding a 3 bedroom in my price range.. Plus closing cost was another issue..

I have (natal) Jupiter in h10 so these types of things just seem to work out, and I have luck with stuff like this... So I was just waiting for that opportunity to come my way...

This house was on the market for a while..
The seller got word, that she needed to move out of state ASAP for work..
So she dropped the sell price down 20k.. To sell quickly.
In doing this, this gave me buying power and room to play with for the closing cost...
I offered 10k over asking, but asked the seller to pay all the closing cost.. the tenants had a cat, I'm allergic to cats, so I asked for new carpet.. The seller said, well give me 7k over asking and I take care of carpet, and she will still pay 10k in closing...
How could I turn that down!!! So we settled with 7k over asking, and seller pays all closing cost.. I also had a government grant for the down payment.. I only had to put 1/2 percent down... I got into the house with very little cash out of pocket.

With the closing cost covered, the down payment covered, it met ALL of my needs, the house is a 3bdr with 2 bath, garage....
I mean what more could I ask for... So I jumped at it..

When I looked at the house, it had tenants, it looked really ugly, and blahhh...
It looked like a small shack...

Since the seller paid all the closing cost, I had money saved up, and was able to use that to paint and re do the floors...
The house looks sooooo much different!!! It's amazing...
I've already made some improvements, and it looks like a House now!!!

Last edited: