Heading East for University

I'm wondering if I would get accepted out East at the University?

I was late to apply because of processing times. They messed up on my draft. So my application hasn't been processed yet (but it was submitted during the processing time). I'm wondering if I would get accepted?

Thanks for any insight.

Attachments

• School.PNG
    School.PNG
    279.9 KB · Views: 27

dr. farr

I am getting mixed indications dependant upon the horary or divination method I use on this chart:

-Magic 8 Ball indicates "no": Aries = Mars on 9th whole sign house = "no"
-Modernist Lunar horary: Moon's next conjunction in the chart is with Mars = a "no" answer

-Ankara horary: querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun; quesited = 9th house = Aries = Mars:
:Sun flows toward Mars = + testimony
:Moon flows toward Mars = + testimony
Testimonies are +, so a "yes" answer is indicated by this method

Uranus is in the 9th whole sign house, which is the quesited house; indicates to "expect the unexpected"

All in all, considering the variable indications from these 3 methods, I'd have to say "maybe" (which is not much of an answer:pinched:!)

I am getting mixed indications dependant upon the horary or divination method I use on this chart:

-Modernist Lunar horary: Moon's next conjunction in the chart is with Mars = a "no" answer

-Ankara horary: querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun; quesited = 9th house = Aries = Mars:

Uranus is in the 9th whole sign house, which is the quesited house; indicates to "expect the unexpected"

All in all, considering the variable indications from these 3 methods, I'd have to say "maybe" (which is not much of an answer:pinched:!)

A maybe indicating that I have to try a different approach, maybe? Maybe, as my friends imply, since I already have credit for the bridging program they may wavier it and just shove me into third year? Hmmm...

Thanks for you analysis (as always). :D Cheers!

dr. farr

The position of Uranus in the quesited house suggests (to me) that you might need to use an unusual approach to this matter.

I got some great news this morning. I got accepted and I'm headed east in a few weeks! They have a great aerospace program and I can't wait to get apart of it. I'm going to finally finish my dream that I had ever since I was a kid. I'm very excited.

One of many friends of mine that are also headed east messaged me a month ago asking if I got accepted. Apparently, I missed ONE thing on my application and I had to go back and quickly fix it. Afterwards, called the University over and over desperately trying to contact the Engineering Department but no luck. Likewise, we found out our Diplomas have not even been processed yet at the college I just finished with our technical degrees in Mechanical Engineering. I informed them of this and they're fixing it up. I also let the University know.

So, this is great! Just came back to confirm the second method was indeed accurate.