can someone read my chart please <3

hello, can someone read my chart concerning my creativity and fame possibility's thank you. my chart.png

kimbermoon

January 9th: you may get better chances for responses if you post a chart created through astrodienst.com, as the chart provided is rather obscure/oblique and difficult to read...include transits if you can...:smile:

Your Venus/Saturn midpoint is conjunct your dragons tail showing a sad lady . you are having a node return as the transiting node hits your natal node at 4 scorp 08m on jan 14-15
maybe you are reflecting on actions not taken in the past week or two? you seem to have been quite busy with friends and business lately.
But ,as usual, you will be pulled out of your cave by a most electrifying love. That overwhelms you beginning in feb. and reaching a peak of emotional passion in middle summer with the node square to your venus/mars midpoint at 26n cancer 12 on june 25 with the transiting node a 26libra 12
With Pluto on the ascendant you need to realize you inherently and unconsciously need to control the partner.
rahu
some of this is confusing but im happy to see love is in the air. thank you:love:

Zarathu

Account Closed
You're 18, have you tried out for the Australian version of The Voice or So You Think You Can Sing?

You know that becoming a famous singer is a real long shot without a lot of training. Do you have any training at all? Innate talent is usually not enough; besides luck you have to have skill.

Yes I am trained and I am pretty confident in my vision, I'm just wondering if my chart says anything of the sort, if I have public appeal or anything, and I'm wondering about creativity anything that's connected with it specifically in my chart.

kimbermoon

There are indications that creativity is a potential avenue for you to pursue:
Moon in the 5th; Leo MC, Mercury/Venus in the 7th: yet the intersecting oppositions can set you up for a lot of challenges. At 18 years you have a lot of experience yet to gain. Saturn is apt to be your curse though as it demands patience and time, and while young that can seem like real torture. You are always waiting for your life begin, but this is the time for getting the training you need for the future. Much depends on what opportunities may present themselves and whether you can take advantage of them at any given time...Indeed, your Saturn conjunct Moon indicates that you still have emotional growing to do, for that can indicate problems expressing the emotions...do you feel a disconnect or troublesome relationship with your mother?
Skill alone is not enough for success if you have emotional baggage dogging your interactions with others. All you need do at your age is live one day at a time, and observe what results come from your actions, because it is the things you do every day that will determine your future...thus with patience, hard work and dedication you can meet your goals. In the interim, it can be helpful to observe your charts for every Solar Return, and that will provide a record of your progress and trends for the coming year...:smile: