what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

myapie

Is living with your parents as an adult what people usually do in Poland? Or is that unusual, and they're holding you back? It sounds like they're holding you back in some ways, but I don't want to assume that having you live with them is holding you back if it's the norm where you live.

It does sound like moving out would help. At the very least, you would have some space from your parents. You could decide if and when you wanted to see them. You could start figuring out what you really want that might be different from what they want.

I thought there might be some kind of sexual trauma in your life, but didn't want to suggest it in case it wasn't true or you weren't ready to share. That doesn't necessarily mean being raped, but smaller trauma is still trauma. Feeling shame about your body, and shame about being touched by a boyfriend when you (presumably) want him to, is a kind of sexual trauma. Pluto square Venus can indicate sexual trauma in your life, especially when there's more in the chart to suggest it. In your case, there is. Not only is your Pluto square Venus, it's on the cusp of your fifth house--fifth and eighth houses are associated with sexuality--and in Scorpio, which is also associated with sexuality.

We're also looking, in this square, at trauma or denial of femininity. Lots of women feel shame about their periods, but that in itself is a sign of femininity being denied. Menstrual cycles are part of feminine power. If you're made ashamed of it, that's denying your power.

actually i felt kind of resistant to my sexuality since i remember - even in high school. men were just pulling back to me.

the same happened 3 years ago with the man i described.

people think that i wait until marriage- or i just sek for a husband material and i am a good girl.

i had some inner blockage i think that closed in 2017.
even the last man that i had - it was in 2015 ( 3 years ago...) pulled away ( i think because of my vibrations) and then came back in some months to check.

i was/i am inexperienced and i am ashamed of it. its because of that.

i have always been maybe bigger and i didnt like my body.

my parents have never told me to excercise or even they didnt enroll me on some sport courses. i was always alone at home going out only with my sister or parents untill I FOUND OUT i needed to change it.

in poland its normal to live with parents.
its because of taxes and the amount of money you earn that is not compatibile with the expenses.

of course i cant make excauses because i dont make a lot of money now ( since 8 months ihave been unepmployed) . i have started to seeek a job in architecture now even when i am not graduated.

i thought i would rest after my period in spain but i see i need to do a lot of stuff because my life just flows away.

i did 2 film projects ( i make set design for student film projects as an architecture student) i do my diploma but i do not earn money normally . i know people make money by being freelance but i somehow understood that i am not a freelance person.

living with parents maybe holds me back but my parents are very open and normal.
they do not make 'banning' or forbide me do anything.

but its like i feel like in high school.

my mum told me that she wants me to move out with my future boyfriend to his place. either way she will not agree ..

for me its normal to move out to 1 person or 2 person flat to see how it is to live....

my parents are not very rich and they have always made this kind of bubble on me and my sister. i am slower than my friends because i didnt have 'things' that they had the same time of live.

of course i was working in jobs and in architecture before, i was making money, i did a lot on scholarships. but i didnt have enough income to live by my own.

its like - when you get a job in architecture you get 1800-2000 PLN first - ( 450-500 euro). usual 1 person flat costs 1200 PLN ( 300 euro) and more.

1 room in shared flat costs 700-800 PLN ( 175 -200 euro). i tried to live like that and i couldnt.

there are different payements in business or IT or maths sector. around 5000 PLN or higher.

architecture is veyr badly payed in poland.

and i am not gonna change it because i dont want to work in corporation or other stuff.
thats why i wait here.

but anyway, living with parents a bit holds me back especially when my parents ( dad) is lazy and he is addicted to his family ( mother) . the roots are very big and its been struggle for my mum to cut it for years. that is why she turned out to me and my sister to seek help but somehow i wanna live my life first and then listen to other problems.

she is always empathetic and make me feel guilty for the things i wanna do for myself.
i told her this many times- she doesnt understand as she would think im paranoied.

every relation with men was analysed by me and my mum. i make the same pattern as my mum with her romantic lives. she had the same problems as me. i wanna cut the pattern but actually i dont know why.

i make the same mistakes.

but i regret she never told me much about men and sexual stuff like it would be tabu. i needed to know it myself or with my girl friends. that was weird.

my sister is very closed. she attracts older men like a Dad- type. even older and larger than her.

i wanna have fun and i wanna attract people my age. whenever i start doing it something is disturbed. someone always disturbs me as it have been before.
Taurus woman Twice before, Capricorn woman even more before.

my ex best friendm taurus woman she told me after some drinks ( when we were still friends, now we are strangers, i cut the contact fast) that she didnt like my behaviour when i was younger because i was spontanious and funny.

it was her to have problems in life and she ( in her mind) wanted me to have bad life.

she was always outgoing and she was meeting and introducing me with her friends. but even having her boyfriend she was jealous of me getting attention from her friends.
i realised that in 2016 and cut the contact very fast.
we met in 2008 in high school. when i started dating some IT guy from her IT class. of course when i appeared in her environment she must have started being my best friend.

( to get to know the rival) and knowing my insecurities she was playing with me.
i didnt relaise that.

it was also bad because i felt like i didnt have my own opinion.
she knew she subconsiousely makes moves to weaker people.

it ALL trapped me in a box. and made me feel that.

growing up and that woman. because it lasted 8 years... ( with some breaks).
i have been warned by my mum and sister about her- i didnt wanna listen.

that is why i was so scared when i met this Virgo man.
and its 1st time in maybe a year or more that i feel 'nice' and feel friendly surrounded with him.

before even my appearance and face were harsh and difficult because of trauma, this taurus woman, other friends, me didnt have money and etc.

now i dont wanna ruin it.

the best thing is that- when i wait and live my life my exes? i dont know how to say- ex friends and ex boyfriends come back and they are interested in what i do.

i know people like that .
and exes always check. even the guy ( a friend of taurus woman- he is not a friend of her anymore).

so i have some kind of nostalgia. because there have been people that could have been someones in my life but some circumstances (outside or inner) didnt let it.

what if i know that this taurus woman was sticking her nose in my relation and have been jealous of me and this guy? what if now i know that she gossiped of me to him and it changed his mind?

is it bad if i reconnect with him?i dont think so.
we have never been in normal relationship. there have always been someone third. ( her).

so now, when i have an eye on this Virgo man, i started also meeting my ex or -wanna-be boyfriends- from the past.

and i am not sure if i should be friends with them or not.

PS maybe its also because i was rushing up with my life and i was not stable and generally 'calm'. architecture is difficult comparing to other professions. i was the only 1 from my high school to get into. even if i was meeting friends from outside being at university at architecture department, i knew and i felt like they had more lives than me.

that is why i sacrificed something . some life here to go abroad and live abroad. summing up everything i lived abroad more than 2 years in Spain and France.

people are jalous of it but somehow i had an inner struggle being at my uni because i knew i was 25 or 26 , still having 1 or 1.5 year to graduate, no boyfriend, every relation was demaged, people were gossiping at me and etc.
i went to spain in february 2017. i came back in september 2017.
i was studying and working. i think that i loaded my batteries but actually now i am againg on a low level.

people think it was very easy abroad, it was not. i must have struggled with everything. flats, income and etc, only school was ok.

i was always in a rush with myself, no own opinion, rush to be the best at school and etc.
it was bad.
noone understood that.
people were 'gliding over my back' ( ? in poland we have the saying that you do a lot and people follow you being even better because you as a leader are tired with no strenght to go further- but they have strenght and go over you).

i had a tendency to live fast and with short periods. even now when i see my CV i see that i was making a LOT of short stages, jobs not one long or etc.

i fremember i was feeling of a lack of something. i was always wanting more, changing jobs, changing people and etc.

now since 2017 after my come back to poland again i feel more grounded and stable.
i feel better myself.

i remember that i have been popular since high school but every failure in my life i covered with work or other project to gain more in my CV.

i was lost. now i want better job, longer job as i would like to have some long relationship.

even the guy ( that my taurus woman was interrupting )one 1 hand was a party man with a lot of friends, but still his life was grounded and stable! he was choosing very calm women after me ( i spied on facebook).

so maybe i will as one more question_ do you think that now since 2017 i will be more grounded and stable? it was ALL because of me and my problems/ insecurities that i needed to overcome.

now when i am home 8 months i feel better inside, i have inner calm even though i dont have a job and i can be perceived as a unhappy person writing about my sexual past with ( almost ) no men.

but i feel grounded. i feel better in my mind. like i would have grown up somehow and my psyche is stable.

i hope you understand. i was thinking it s maybea result of my saturn return and all of the aspects i have encountered in my path.

as i saw in my natal chart since december 23 i had my saturn in my 5th house which indicated problems in relationships.
actually i feel better now more light but i dont wanna lose it.

in the past i had an inner fear to compare with others , to live my life but to compare with other people ( Those friends of Taurus woman) because i didnt feel good enough. she was an IT student, now works in it since 5 years , earns a loooooot of money, is rich, but IT is other profession than Architecture and Scenography...
She was always telling me ( as a friend) i needed to improve, that she didnt like me when i was happy, that she didnt like when i was spontanious.i perceived her as my real good friend from high school. even though she was 1 class older than me.

still when i think about it i have an inner blockage and pain because somehow i let her rule my life.
and she with her bad habits and family insecurities wanted to 'help' me in a way with mothering me.
it was a toxic relation.

everythime i met with fer i felt bad that i needed to prove myself.

it cant be like that in relations....

i feel better now but regret my past. because i dont know ho weak i must have been to let her in my life and let her control it...

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
actually i felt kind of resistant to my sexuality since i remember - even in high school. men were just pulling back to me.

the same happened 3 years ago with the man i described.

people think that i wait until marriage- or i just sek for a husband material and i am a good girl.

i had some inner blockage i think that closed in 2017.
even the last man that i had - it was in 2015 ( 3 years ago...) pulled away ( i think because of my vibrations) and then came back in some months to check.

i was/i am inexperienced and i am ashamed of it. its because of that.

i have always been maybe bigger and i didnt like my body.

my parents have never told me to excercise or even they didnt enroll me on some sport courses. i was always alone at home going out only with my sister or parents untill I FOUND OUT i needed to change it.
So, there's a lot to unpack here. Lots and lots of women, throughout the world, are uncomfortable with their bodies and their sexuality because of all the messages: don't be too tall, too fat, too strong, too sexual, too prudish, etc. With sexuality, you really can't win: if you have sex, or just plain radiate sexuality, you're a slut. If, for whatever reason, you don't want to have sex, or aren't someone who puts sexuality out there as part of her persona, you're a prude.

in poland its normal to live with parents.
its because of taxes and the amount of money you earn that is not compatibile with the expenses.

of course i cant make excauses because i dont make a lot of money now ( since 8 months ihave been unepmployed) . i have started to seeek a job in architecture now even when i am not graduated.

i thought i would rest after my period in spain but i see i need to do a lot of stuff because my life just flows away.

i did 2 film projects ( i make set design for student film projects as an architecture student) i do my diploma but i do not earn money normally . i know people make money by being freelance but i somehow understood that i am not a freelance person.

living with parents maybe holds me back but my parents are very open and normal.
they do not make 'banning' or forbide me do anything.

but its like i feel like in high school.
Sounds like moving out isn't an option just yet. And even if you did move out, would you still live in the same city as your parents? Either way, they'll be part of your life. So, the trick is to have boundaries with them while still maintaining the relationship. Which is always a tricky balancing act, renegotiating your relationship with your parents as their adult child instead of their child child.

every relation with men was analysed by me and my mum. i make the same pattern as my mum with her romantic lives. she had the same problems as me. i wanna cut the pattern but actually i dont know why.

i make the same mistakes.

but i regret she never told me much about men and sexual stuff like it would be tabu. i needed to know it myself or with my girl friends. that was weird.
So, you're living out the part of your mother's life that she couldn't resolve. Quite typical, from one generation to the next. What's not so typical is that you know that's what's going on. More often, people don't even know that.

i wanna have fun and i wanna attract people my age. whenever i start doing it something is disturbed. someone always disturbs me as it have been before.
Taurus woman Twice before, Capricorn woman even more before.

my ex best friendm taurus woman she told me after some drinks ( when we were still friends, now we are strangers, i cut the contact fast) that she didnt like my behaviour when i was younger because i was spontanious and funny.

it was her to have problems in life and she ( in her mind) wanted me to have bad life.

she was always outgoing and she was meeting and introducing me with her friends. but even having her boyfriend she was jealous of me getting attention from her friends.
i realised that in 2016 and cut the contact very fast.
we met in 2008 in high school. when i started dating some IT guy from her IT class. of course when i appeared in her environment she must have started being my best friend.

( to get to know the rival) and knowing my insecurities she was playing with me.
i didnt relaise that.
Rivalry is something you're dealing with as part of your life's journey. The seventh house isn't just romantic relationships and partners, it's also rivals and open enemies. With your north node in the seventh house, seventh house issues are big in your life. Including rivalry. With Mars and Venus there, the rivalry part is very clear. We could also read this as a past life/future life story: in the past life, rivals did you in (Venus and Mars in the seventh in opposition to your south node--in the past life interpretation of the nodes, the south node is you in the past life, and anything in opposition or square to it is who or what worked against you). This time around, you're also dealing with rivals. Doesn't necessarily mean they'll do you in--you have a chance for a better outcome this time--but it is something that turns up as a life theme.

what if i know that this taurus woman was sticking her nose in my relation and have been jealous of me and this guy? what if now i know that she gossiped of me to him and it changed his mind?
By "this guy," do you mean your Virgo friend, or your ex boyfriend?

so now, when i have an eye on this Virgo man, i started also meeting my ex or -wanna-be boyfriends- from the past.

and i am not sure if i should be friends with them or not.
Depends on what you want, and what they want. Would being friends with them mean being just friends? Or would it mean rekindling the romantic relationship? If you have any kind of relationship with them now, do you want it to be just friends, or do you want it to be romantic? And, since your Virgo friend is apparently very much on your mind, where does he fit in? As a friend? As a boyfriend, or potential boyfriend? With that in mind, what are you free to give your exes, in terms of friendship or anything else?

Do you have any other worries about being friends with your exes, besides those possible complications?

people were 'gliding over my back' ( ? in poland we have the saying that you do a lot and people follow you being even better because you as a leader are tired with no strenght to go further- but they have strenght and go over you).
Your chart is thoroughly the chart of a leader. Archetypally, you are a warrior (Aries sun) with the soul of a wise hermit (Capricorn moon) meeting the world, and others, as a queen (Leo rising). People are going to gravitate to you as a leader, whether you know it or not, and whether they know it or not.

The dominant modalities in your chart also show that you are a leader, in the sense that you inspire people to change and do new things, but without changing yourself. Your chart is cardinal dominant (seven planets plus your MC in cardinal signs) with a bit of fixed (three planets plus your AC) but no mutable. Fixed signs stay the course, hold steady, and don't change or adapt well to being changed. Cardinal signs cause change by being present--a person with lots of cardinal energy will result in change happening around them, just by their very presence, even if they're not consciously trying to cause change, but they themselves do not change. Mutable signs like change, adapt to it well, and are all about changing themselves. With no mutable energy in your chart, you probably don't have any particular desire to change yourself--at least, not if you feel secure with who you are--but with so much cardinal energy, you cause change.

so maybe i will as one more question_ do you think that now since 2017 i will be more grounded and stable? it was ALL because of me and my problems/ insecurities that i needed to overcome.
You're already getting yourself more grounded and stable. You're committed to a career path. You're considering a relationship with someone who has already been your friend for years and who also, according to his chart, needs and wants grounding and stability. And, you're coming into your Saturn return. Saturn is all about stability and commitment. If you want to be more stable and committed than you were previously, Saturn making a major transit, like its return, is very good energy for making that happen. You're already feeling more grounded and stable.

At your age, you will have just had, or be currently having, your progressed lunar return. The progressed moon cycle happens on about the same schedule as the Saturn cycle, although the exact lunar return happens a year or two before the exact Saturn return. Since you have your moon with Saturn, progressed lunar return brings a Saturn-like quality and focus to your life. Stability and commitment again.

Since it's happening already, and it's what you want, of course it's going to continue to happen.

Sagcap88

Like the old saying goes...he’s just not that into you. If he was, you’d know. There wouldn’t be doubt. Ditch him and know that what you deserve will come your way and you won’t have a bit of self doubt as to whether or not they likes you.

Most of us have been there! It ***** but you’re better for it when you cut em loose.

myapie

Rivalry is something you're dealing with as part of your life's journey. The seventh house isn't just romantic relationships and partners, it's also rivals and open enemies. With your north node in the seventh house, seventh house issues are big in your life. Including rivalry. With Mars and Venus there, the rivalry part is very clear. We could also read this as a past life/future life story: in the past life, rivals did you in (Venus and Mars in the seventh in opposition to your south node--in the past life interpretation of the nodes, the south node is you in the past life, and anything in opposition or square to it is who or what worked against you). This time around, you're also dealing with rivals. Doesn't necessarily mean they'll do you in--you have a chance for a better outcome this time--but it is something that turns up as a life theme.
hmmm maybe there is something about this.
when i get older i become more suspicious ( aware) of people's actions? its because i do not trust 100% everyone. even my work, project , studies friends.
about doing in, yes, before when i was too naive and a good person, for example i was DID IN - usually when it comes to love affairs or love matters.

when i am control of something - work, studies, something that i can be responsible for - i can do it because i know noone disturbs me.
when it come sto people ( i think its my weakness) i can not have a control. i cant make people do what i want. because everyone is an indvidual unit.
but before when i was nice and i was giving free hand even to my close friends a lot of them turned something against me.
By "this guy," do you mean your Virgo friend, or your ex boyfriend?

ex, boyfriend. Virgo is another one i was describing here in the 1st post.
ex is ex i mentioned here in Taurus woman story.
Depends on what you want, and what they want. Would being friends with them mean being just friends? Or would it mean rekindling the romantic relationship? If you have any kind of relationship with them now, do you want it to be just friends, or do you want it to be romantic? And, since your Virgo friend is apparently very much on your mind, where does he fit in? As a friend? As a boyfriend, or potential boyfriend? With that in mind, what are you free to give your exes, in terms of friendship or anything else?

Do you have any other worries about being friends with your exes, besides those possible complications?

even when something doesnt work , now when i am 28 my perspective changed a bit. i can have a second chance with someone because i know people change and do a lot of stuff.
before i have been very strict , only 1:0. even my friends have been surprised that i was so strict when it comes to love matters.

when someone did something bad to me i was cutting him/her out.

then i regret.
it was because of me being unsure of what i wanted. i didnt like diplomacy and talking. for me it was black white. - you dont want me? you will never get me and i can flirt with your best friend-

for me it was not a problem. but it was because of my inner problem that i couldnt say what i wanted to people. with men my age or even a bit older the problem is i now see they usually get matured later.
that is why my female friends friendzoned male friends to the point that they fell in love with them. and female friends picked up older men.

i have never understood that because i wanted to have a relatonship with someone my age. i didnt know why my female fridns friendzone men very much. i didnt see the purpose except the attention seeking.

and for me having older men was weird because i was not mentally prepared as well as i didnt want someone older.

i just hate other women sticking noses to other's business.
i do not tell people anything now- i only tell my sister and one good friend.
sometimes i tell noone and then i dont make anyone responsible for my choices only me. when it fails it means i failed and i need to improve.

i have always been maybe a bit more shy and timid than my other girl friends. during my university time i was a very individual unit and i did what i wanted. i was attracting a lot of popular people . now i think it was because i was doing my own thing didnt care what others might say.
then they were introducing me to their companies ( Taurus woman, Capricorn woman). i was there. i was normal. people liked me because of my charisma.
those women started to being a rival with me. emotionally. when i was friends with their friends for them it was bad because i must have told them first like ask for permission. you know what i mean. i described that before.

in one group - of this taurus woman. i was weak because i liked people but she manipulated me and others as well.

with capricorn woman i am older and it was after the taurus woman experience. so i could learn how to behave and not to tell everything and etc.

i was always open and in high school when i was inviting people for me it was normal that i invite for a meeting but people integrate and even they make couples. i didnt care. because i had eyes on other men. and i didnt care if my male friends flirted with my other women friends.

but for capricorn and taurus woman i was a rival. a rival who was a leader as well and people liked me.

now when i cut the contact to the maximum with taurus and cut in 50% with capricorn ( i am nice but i do what i want and i dont gossip around) i feel more free.
Your chart is thoroughly the chart of a leader. Archetypally, you are a warrior (Aries sun) with the soul of a wise hermit (Capricorn moon) meeting the world, and others, as a queen (Leo rising). People are going to gravitate to you as a leader, whether you know it or not, and whether they know it or not.

its been like that.
You're already getting yourself more grounded and stable. You're committed to a career path. You're considering a relationship with someone who has already been your friend for years and who also, according to his chart, needs and wants grounding and stability. And, you're coming into your Saturn return. Saturn is all about stability and commitment. If you want to be more stable and committed than you were previously, Saturn making a major transit, like its return, is very good energy for making that happen. You're already feeling more grounded and stable.

At your age, you will have just had, or be currently having, your progressed lunar return. The progressed moon cycle happens on about the same schedule as the Saturn cycle, although the exact lunar return happens a year or two before the exact Saturn return. Since you have your moon with Saturn, progressed lunar return brings a Saturn-like quality and focus to your life. Stability and commitment again.

Since it's happening already, and it's what you want, of course it's going to continue to happen.

thank you for those words. i really liek reading your posts. it helps me some way . i feel more grounded and even 'wise'? i dont know if you could understand. like i could be a teacher for some younger people. but i dont want to for now. of course.

before i was so weak i couldnt make my own opinion. in the last 2-3 years my opinions have been grounded and i can make it and i become more assertive.

Last edited:

myapie

I will add something here.
I stopped undervaluing myself.

I started doing it at my university. When I got into Architecture i knew i had some artistic skills ( genetics, parents are artists) but i was afraid to show it.

Surrounded by people who didnt have many skills as me i started to undervalue myself. Because i wanted to be liked and accepted so somehow I just didnt do what I wanted I was hiding it to be accepted. Because to show off means to be bad. And actually I was insecure inside to even defend my project or my work. SO i was in silence.

It was the same not only in this field. Also other fields, sport, boyfriends etc. I have always been striving for being liked ( even though i had a self acceptance) by a lot of people and I wanted to have LOT of friends.

A lot of people took me as an inspiration. I felt like a sponge because a gave a lot and got a little or nothing in return.

So many years i felt very tired , not energized enough.

That is why i told you about people patterned themselves on me ( and i am not bragging about it) and then didnt give me anything in return.

I was NICE and actually i was naive and i didnt know that MY FRIENDS would not give me in return or why are they asking me about so many stuff. I was always answering .

Now since 2-3 years ( just.. its so little i feel like i wasted my whole youth and study period) i stopped telling people anything. I put myself first.
I am being more egoistical I do what i want , I do everything in silence and the result is a wow.

I had even an interview in a local Radio Station about my workshops, studies, my life in general what i did during my architecture period. A lot of people ( outside people) perceive me as a cool individual, someone who achieved a lot.

I was doing it because i was seeking my worth in others eyes in different fields. And my tactic was to learn from the beginning sometimes i was putting myself even in some frields i didnt know and i was the worst and i was climbing a ladder of success. And people from the beginning who were yelling at me or who actually thought i was not good, changed their mind of me because they saw i was doing a lot and i was working a lot.

And i was doing a lot of additional courses and workshops because a lot of my friends from studies in this period of time was worse than me. I was a person who was inspiring them ( I know that because 3 of my friends told me so) but i didnt have anyone to learn from. and that was a problem because in some years i felt i was running in the same place and i was hitting a wall with my head.
I knew and I felt that ; ok i want something more, i want something simple, new challenges, people who will inspire me , people who can tell me and teach me. I am a person who did not make drama and i was usually learning in a peace atmosphere. A lot of my studies friends were immature to 'be with me' in some group projects . It sounds ridiculous as i could judge them but i want silence and peace to be fruitful and make work great.

A lot of people just bothered me.

And i started to realise why some people work alone . Why are individuals who make good things perceived as egoistical, not nice and etc. Why? because they focus on themselves and actually they do what they want not caring about the others.

My way of thinking was always like that BUT inside i had an inner voice telling me that i must be like my friends. That we are all average.
A lot of my friends told me that because of my family income and level i was born in i couldnt be better or perceived like better social class.

A lot of my friends told me so because they were the same. They didnt make any progress.
Since high school my parents told me not to tell everything to others because sometime they can take everything from you.

When i felt bad because of this Taurus woman and Capricorn woman a few years ago, i started being myself- egoistical aries focused on myself.

I really worked and did a lot. Of course I am not a queen but i feel like i am climbing now the real ladder of success in life.
Before i was climbing some ladders of student success which is actually not a real life.
But now i am more prepared.
Even thought i didnt finish my master degree yet and i am 28. I do not complain. Before i had some inner issues comparing myself to others. I need to be calm in mind to finish it.
And i am doing in in peace.

Its not bachelor degree that we must do fast to be enrolled on master degree in 2 weeks after. Master degree is your book, your story of a project and i needed to actually understand that that i dont need to prove anything to anyone because of my thesis.

And its not me being lazy.
Its because after my coming back from spain i think i am into some transision period of accepting myself and my life here. And i am not chasing anything. I am living day by day not chasing the future or analysing everyones steps.

I cut off some bad people who were putting me down. I feel more fresh. When i feel fresh I see they want to come back because i am a person who dont need other person to improve. I am improving innerly myself. And i get stronger myself. I am an individual unit who needs to rebuild to be able to give and work.

Some people jump from relationship to relationship or have secret lovers because they do not stand being alone and they do not know theselves being alone. But its important.

Maybe I will add something here. Because you helped me a lot and i am thankful so much. I have one more question that i want to ask considering my work now.
Since november 2017 i am in some architectural organisations with my fellow architecture friends ( that i didnt know before, they are younger 2-4 years but we knew only themselves on facebook, not personally).
We organise annual national architectural workshops. I was asked to do it by my friend who invited me there. She also asked my sister ( also studies architecture and is younger). I am the oldest one.

I think This friend likes me but our relation is weird. She was born 21.03.1992 so the same day as me but 2 years after me.
She is very delicate, slow in movements and in a talk, very detailed oriented and a workaholic.
I know that before she perceived me as too energetic person who was disorganised. Somehow the atmosphere in a group with her being very slow is good for me because i am not in a n inner rush and i started to being organised as i said before i am not chasing now only do my things.

The problem is that she has a moon in scorpio I suppose and even without knowing it i felt she was suspicious. She is kind of double faced but doesnt say to you straight only behind your back. She thinks that saying straight is not diplomatic . She is over the top, she is very rich but very work oriented so its good. But sometimes i thought before she was doing the workshop only for herself and her other friends and just asked me not to be the organiser but a 'worker'. I thought she wanted others to work for it and she would take the pride as a leader. But there is a problem because i am assertive now and its me who wants things to be explained and opened to everyone.
She likes me now but sometimes i think she is insecure of herself and wants to be the best. She does things behind back like talking to other people or talking to institutions and then when the result is 100% she tells us. Like she doesnt tell the process.

It was like that in the past but now i think its ok. I dont tell her everything in100% but i think maybe i should be more open?
With her 21.03 i was afraid that she would take my friends, my achievements and be better. But now i am more confident and actually i work as equal. What do you think?
I perepared her natal chart but dont know exact birth time.

Thank you,
hope since Uranus will be in Taurus from 15.05 everything will come smoothly and fine.

Attachments

• dp.png
    dp.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

myapie

Hello,
i would like to ask one more question concerning me not this Virgo man.

Actually since a few weeks maybe days i feel relief and actually my work is more appreciated and i feel better.

I try not to analyse situations and anything but actually I see progress.
I am not afraid of doing anything or speaking anything in a normal assertive way.

I am involved into some project since last november as i said before here on the forum. Its going well, good, we are progressing.
I feel better working with people not alone. I cant work alone because i lose deadlines. Even when people do other stuff i need to be surrounded by them to feel 'pressure' even though i am not competitive with them.

With other stuff i see more bright light. I hope it will continue.
I am not analysing people anymore- if someone said something, if someone looked at me like that or like this.. I stopped. I am not in my mind so much.

I hope it will go well. I dont want to 'jinx' it but hopefully its going well ( and i work on my own alone with people). I am not dependable. I have changed even since last year or December 2017.

I am not afraid of ( hopefully) anything now.

Is it written somewhere?

Osamenor

Staff member
If you're feeling better and things are going well for you, that's a sign that you're working well with your birth chart. You're doing exactly what your chart would indicate that you need to do.

When we're not working well with our charts, we experience a lot of internal conflict. That often leads in turn to things not going well for us externally, either, because when you have a lot of conflict inside, you don't handle your life so well, and the ordinary obstacles that you would encounter anyway become big stumbling blocks, instead of being small and manageable.

Needing others present to work is very common. I think many of us need that. There's something about the presence of others that helps us set and meet our own expectations.

myapie

If you're feeling better and things are going well for you, that's a sign that you're working well with your birth chart. You're doing exactly what your chart would indicate that you need to do.

When we're not working well with our charts, we experience a lot of internal conflict. That often leads in turn to things not going well for us externally, either, because when you have a lot of conflict inside, you don't handle your life so well, and the ordinary obstacles that you would encounter anyway become big stumbling blocks, instead of being small and manageable.

Needing others present to work is very common. I think many of us need that. There's something about the presence of others that helps us set and meet our own expectations.

yes totally agree with you :)
thank you
i hope this state of thing will continue inthe future.

i do not know why it happened. i dont want to analyse i just accepted it and its ok