what kind of woman this Virgo is attracted to?

myapie

Hello,
I like this man. I still do not know if he likes me back. ( maybe).
Please tell me what kind of woman is he attracted to?

I dont know his birth time that is why i put 12:00.
I know he has Venus in Libra so a lot of affairs and falling in Love?

Doesnt matter my zodiac sign and etc. He is clever, shy but with a mask very big mask he puts on himself- sometimes its very hard for me to break it but he is nice to me.

What do you think?

Thanks,
xx

Attachments

• szp1.png
    szp1.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 66

Osamenor

Staff member
Your question is impossible to answer, for a few reasons:

1. What kind of people we need as partners, and what kind we're likely to be attracted to, is described by the seventh house and its ruler. Fifth house can also play a part. Without an accurate birth time, we have no way of knowing where his house cusps are.

2. Even if you did know his birth time, the indications of seventh and fifth house are very, very broad. Every planet, sign, and placement has many possible meanings. Regarding who he's attracted to, some of those meanings will apply to him and some won't. Without him here to give feedback, we have no way of knowing how that's working for him.

3. Even if we knew what kind of people he's attracted to, that's just looking at very general personality characteristics that can take many forms. Birth charts don't show if you're attracted to particular physical types, necessarily. They don't even show whether you're attracted to women or men or both.

4. Birth charts don't tell us what a person's situation is at any given time. Not even his accurate chart could tell us if he's available for a relationship, if he's interested in having one at this time, or even if he's attracted to women. Let alone if he's attracted to you.

Finally, it's just plain unethical to ask astrological questions about someone else without their informed consent. It's only ethical if you're asking about them just as far as they affect you. You could ask if you have a chance of a relationship with him, and that would be a fair question, but it still wouldn't be possible to answer based on natal astrology.

If you cast a synastry chart between you and him, it would show what kind of dynamics the two of you would be likely to have if you had a relationship. But it wouldn't show how either of you actually feels about the other right now. It wouldn't tell us if he's interested in you, or not interested in you, or involved with someone else, or any of that.

myapie

Your question is impossible to answer, for a few reasons:

1. What kind of people we need as partners, and what kind we're likely to be attracted to, is described by the seventh house and its ruler. Fifth house can also play a part. Without an accurate birth time, we have no way of knowing where his house cusps are.

2. Even if you did know his birth time, the indications of seventh and fifth house are very, very broad. Every planet, sign, and placement has many possible meanings. Regarding who he's attracted to, some of those meanings will apply to him and some won't. Without him here to give feedback, we have no way of knowing how that's working for him.

3. Even if we knew what kind of people he's attracted to, that's just looking at very general personality characteristics that can take many forms. Birth charts don't show if you're attracted to particular physical types, necessarily. They don't even show whether you're attracted to women or men or both.

4. Birth charts don't tell us what a person's situation is at any given time. Not even his accurate chart could tell us if he's available for a relationship, if he's interested in having one at this time, or even if he's attracted to women. Let alone if he's attracted to you.

Finally, it's just plain unethical to ask astrological questions about someone else without their informed consent. It's only ethical if you're asking about them just as far as they affect you. You could ask if you have a chance of a relationship with him, and that would be a fair question, but it still wouldn't be possible to answer based on natal astrology.

If you cast a synastry chart between you and him, it would show what kind of dynamics the two of you would be likely to have if you had a relationship. But it wouldn't show how either of you actually feels about the other right now. It wouldn't tell us if he's interested in you, or not interested in you, or involved with someone else, or any of that.

Hello
i understand your position. Maybe i just asked the question in a wrong way.
I mean i just want to see (?) if we would be compatibile, how our charts affects each other.
I dont know his birth time thats why i put 12:00.

I see that there is a problem with Saturn square Venus ( again in my relations) and I am the saturnian person.
I dont want anyone to feel bad about me.

I have a tendency to connect with weird types , very deep but intelligent people. Usually others are not friends with them. It is weird.
Its not my first time. But i feel insecure, i feel weird inside when I approach him. Its like i feel sadness and general depression that is covered by being popular.

Others do not see that ( or dont wanna see that) but it makes me think more deeply and analyse - which comes to my brainstorming and me being tired everyday.
I know he is Virgo and I had some weird stories with Virgos before. I felt like a child in front of other Virgos. Here he is nice but i am scared.

What do you think?
Thank you

Attachments

• 45678.jpg
    45678.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 31

Osamenor

Staff member
I see that there is a problem with Saturn square Venus ( again in my relations) and I am the saturnian person.
I dont want anyone to feel bad about me.
I think that problem is much more than just Saturn square Venus. For one thing, you have Saturn and Moon conjunct, so if the other person's Venus squares your Saturn, it also squares your Moon. The way they love and relate, and the way they go about being romantic, is in friction with your deep emotional and security needs.

That doesn't necessarily mean your emotional needs can't be met in that relationship, just that they have to be met some other way than basic romance. If the Venus person has Venus in Libra, they're likely to want to woo you in the classic sense, wine and roses romantic, while if they have it in Aries, they're likely to want to enjoy some kind of challenge with you--their idea of a good date is more like climbing a mountain than like sitting in a fancy restaurant--but Capricorn moon needs, above all, the comforts of having structure and of having a goal to achieve, which neither a Libra nor an Aries style of romance exactly meets. Moon conjunct Saturn, and in Capricorn on top of that, may mean that it's pretty well impossible for anyone, no matter what they do for you or what kind of relationship you have, to meet your emotional needs--so you might be left feeling, this romance should be fulfilling, but it's not. Meanwhile, the other person is probably going to feel like they're hitting a brick wall in trying to please you.

Not only that, if the people you date are your age, they have the same Saturn placement as you--closer to exact the closer in age you are--which means that, if their Venus squares your Saturn, it also squares their own Saturn. Their ability to love and relate has always been challenged by whatever Saturn represents to them--perhaps rules, structure, authority, strict parents--or perhaps, since you and your birth cohort have Saturn conjunct Uranus and Neptune, structure trying to happen under chaotic, unpredictable circumstances involving illusions and broken promises. With your Moon/Saturn energy, they'll feel they're running into that all over again, in some way, when they become intimate with you. To not have that ruin the relationship, they would have to have come to terms with what their Venus square Saturn represents, and make it work for them... but many people, especially young people, don't have those difficult chart factors worked out.

And with all of your peers, you have another dynamic that could make for relationship difficulty: your Venus is in square with your Pluto. That means your ability to love and relate is challenged by what Pluto represents: the dark side of human nature, however you may have experienced it in your life, taboos, the deeply held dark secrets that affect your whole generation but that people aren't aware of, that kind of thing. Everyone your age has the same Pluto placement as you, and because Pluto moves so slowly, its birth cohort is even bigger than Saturn's: everyone in your generation has the same Pluto sign,and everyone up to about 3-4 years older or younger than you has Pluto within orb of square with your Venus--so anyone you date in that age range will have Pluto triggering that Pluto/Venus square for you. If they have other placements in conjunction, opposition, or square with it, that furthers the dynamic.

I have a tendency to connect with weird types , very deep but intelligent people. Usually others are not friends with them. It is weird.
That's very Aquarius. A perfect reflection of your seventh house. The seventh house doesn't just indicate who we attract romantically, it's also who we draw into our lives in any sense. Since your eleventh house is ruled by Venus in Aquarius, your friends are indicated in that way, too.

Its not my first time. But i feel insecure, i feel weird inside when I approach him. Its like i feel sadness and general depression that is covered by being popular.
Is this "sadness and general depression that is covered by being popular" how you feel about him in particular? Or is that how you feel in general? Your description of that feeling fits perfectly with the combination of Capricorn moon and Leo rising. If it's an especially strong feeling around him, he must have something in his chart that triggers that for you. Perhaps moon with yours (that will have to be a subject for another post).

I know he is Virgo and I had some weird stories with Virgos before. I felt like a child in front of other Virgos. Here he is nice but i am scared.
Sun sign has little or nothing to do with compatibility. The planets that carry the most weight in synastry are moon, Venus, and, because it's about how you think and communicate, Mercury. The moon can be anywhere in relation to the sun, so Virgos don't all have a moon placement that would set things off, but Mercury and Venus are never that far from the sun. I think their Mercury and/or Venus placements are probably what you're seeing as problematic with Virgos:

All Virgos have Mercury in Virgo, Leo, or Libra. Most of them have Venus in Virgo, Leo, or Libra, too, while a few have Venus in late Cancer or early Scorpio. Early Scorpio Venus would square your Mars, and bring Venus into the square dynamic through your Mars/Venus conjunction. Any placement in Libra is, by sign and possibly by orb, square your Moon/Saturn and/or in opposition to your Sun/Mercury. Any placement in Leo could oppose your Venus and square your (and probably their) Pluto, activating that dynamic. What's notably absent here is difficult dynamics involving the sign Virgo itself.

All that doesn't say much about the actual dynamics between you and this guy. But that will be another post.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Now, the synastry aspects between you and your friend here. The most important ones to look at are what's going on between your moons, Venuses, and Mercurys.

Moon: you and he have the best possible placement for compatibility. We don't know exactly where his moon is, not knowing his birth time, but in this case, there's no question of moon sign. Six degrees earlier or later than where it is in this chart would still be solidly in Capricorn. No matter what time he was born, his moon is in the same sign as yours. People with the same moon sign have highly similar needs when it comes to emotions and comfort and security, and instinctively understand each other's needs. Shared or harmonious moon signs also mean, often, that you want the same kinds of things in your home environment--so, if you had a relationship that got serious enough to live together, you would probably live together well.

His moon might be conjunct yours. It might be conjunct his Saturn. Even if it's not, moon in Capricorn has a similar energy to moon conjunct Saturn in any sign. He would understand your Saturn/moon needs and responses very well, because he has them himself.

This placement should balance out some of the Venus square energy, because he has his own Venus square his own moon and Saturn, by sign and possibly by orb. He's used to that kind of energy. Encountering the same dynamic in a relationship with another person would be, more or less, like encountering it in himself. It's not as likely to cause problems as it would be with someone who has Venus square your moon but not their own. However, if any problems do result from this, it wouldn't be an "I just don't understand you" kind of problem, instead, it would be a "You're too much like me" kind of problem.

Venus: As you noted, he has Venus square your Saturn and moon. See above about that. Your Venus and his are, however, harmoniously placed. Though out of orb, they're trine by sign. That means that, when it comes to how you do romance, how you relate to others, and how you draw people in, both of you operate in similar ways. You might not be able to meet each other's deepest emotional needs (that Capricorn/Saturn moon!), but if you both recognize that and allow each other space for that, you could relate to each other in a very satisfactory way. Libra and Aquarius are both air signs, so have communication as a theme: you would have a lot to say to each other, both literally and figuratively.

Mercury: While your relating styles (Venus) are harmonious, your thought and communication styles (Mercury) are opposites. You're Aries Mercury, and he's Libra Mercury. You are likely to say what you have to say directly and bluntly, while he would have Libra's instinct to keep it polite and diplomatic and less direct. And for you, Mercury is combust--conjunct the sun--so your communication is your core self. You don't see any separation between the two. For him, however, core self and communication live in different places--sun and Mercury are not only not that close together, they're in different signs. He has a sense of self separate from how he communicates. You do not.

That doesn't necessarily mean you can't have a good relationship, but it does mean that in order to have a good relationship, you would both have to be aware that you communicate and think in different ways. You would have to respect each other's differences and learn how to reach each other despite those differences. Unlike Moon and Venus, this isn't the part of the relationship that would come effortlessly. This is the part that would take work. If you're not doing the work... that's when an opposition becomes a bad aspect. It's not bad in and of itself. What causes the trouble is how people respond to it. The same is true of squares, only squares are much more in-your-face.

Your Mercury squares his Uranus/Saturn, and possibly his moon, while his squares yours by sign but not by orb. That could be another inharmonious aspect, but there are mitigating factors. For one thing, you both have that square by sign between Moon and Mercury in your own charts, so it's familiar energy. For another, his Mercury trines your Venus/Mars conjunction, while your Moon forms a nearly exact trine with his sun and Mars. That suggests potential for the Mercury differences you have to lend themselves to, instead of vicious fights, friendly debate or competition. That could be the spice of your relationship. If the relationship went sour, vicious fights could still happen, but they're not the first thing that comes to mind.

That still doesn't tell us if he's attracted to you. I think, though, that if he is, there are enough factors in favor of a relationship to make it worth pursuing, if that's what you want. There isn't anything here that would be likely to cause problems that you wouldn't also have with someone else, and there are some factors to mitigate the problems you might have with someone else.

Last edited:

myapie

hello, thank you so much for the answer you wrote.

I must say i am impressed of you writing all of those words and analysing these charts.

Moon: you and he have the best possible placement for compatibility. We don't know exactly where his moon is, not knowing his birth time, but in this case, there's no question of moon sign. Six degrees earlier or later than where it is in this chart would still be solidly in Capricorn. No matter what time he was born, his moon is in the same sign as yours. People with the same moon sign have highly similar needs when it comes to emotions and comfort and security, and instinctively understand each other's needs. Shared or harmonious moon signs also mean, often, that you want the same kinds of things in your home environment--so, if you had a relationship that got serious enough to live together, you would probably live together well.

His moon might be conjunct yours. It might be conjunct his Saturn. Even if it's not, moon in Capricorn has a similar energy to moon conjunct Saturn in any sign. He would understand your Saturn/moon needs and responses very well, because he has them himself.

This placement should balance out some of the Venus square energy, because he has his own Venus square his own moon and Saturn, by sign and possibly by orb. He's used to that kind of energy. Encountering the same dynamic in a relationship with another person would be, more or less, like encountering it in himself. It's not as likely to cause problems as it would be with someone who has Venus square your moon but not their own. However, if any problems do result from this, it wouldn't be an "I just don't understand you" kind of problem, instead, it would be a "You're too much like me" kind of problem

When you wrote about possible feeling of similarity - i must say that sometimes i 'feel' this feeling inside him. Its weird because sometimes he 'cares of me' and is nice to me like to noone else. Some of his/our friends are surprised that he treats me differently.
I saw in him a bit of a deeper understanding of life. Maybe that may sound weird but actually I MYSELF feel those things in people.

He is popular i am not as popular as him , we have known each other for some time but STILL i have a feeling he likes me being vournelable. And its weird because i can FEEL his vournelable side as well. Even though he hides it in front of the others.

I know he plays a cocky man, a very confident boy but inside he is very fragile. That is why i know i must play even more feminine or fragile than him.
I feel that and i sense that. He has other male friends that he introduced me to- they are different. Their energy is more masculine and 'straight'. Kind of i can predict their moves because i feel they are masculine.
With him- i know he is a man , that hides his feminines side outside. I dont know why. Maybe he is not confident being so vournelable.

Venus: As you noted, he has Venus square your Saturn and moon. See above about that. Your Venus and his are, however, harmoniously placed. Though out of orb, they're trine by sign. That means that, when it comes to how you do romance, how you relate to others, and how you draw people in, both of you operate in similar ways. You might not be able to meet each other's deepest emotional needs (that Capricorn/Saturn moon!), but if you both recognize that and allow each other space for that, you could relate to each other in a very satisfactory way. Libra and Aquarius are both air signs, so have communication as a theme: you would have a lot to say to each other, both literally and figuratively.

Sometimes we 'play' and 'stick' together like good friends but i see and feel a weird emotional friction. He plays with my deepest emotions like noone i have met for example in the last 2-3 years. this is why i must have written this thread!.

Mercury: While your relating styles (Venus) are harmonious, your thought and communication styles (Mercury) are opposites. You're Aries Mercury, and he's Libra Mercury. You are likely to say what you have to say directly and bluntly, while he would have Libra's instinct to keep it polite and diplomatic and less direct. And for you, Mercury is combust--conjunct the sun--so your communication is your core self. You don't see any separation between the two. For him, however, core self and communication live in different places--sun and Mercury are not only not that close together, they're in different signs. He has a sense of self separate from how he communicates. You do not.

That doesn't necessarily mean you can't have a good relationship, but it does mean that in order to have a good relationship, you would both have to be aware that you communicate and think in different ways. You would have to respect each other's differences and learn how to reach each other despite those differences. Unlike Moon and Venus, this isn't the part of the relationship that would come effortlessly. This is the part that would take work. If you're not doing the work... that's when an opposition becomes a bad aspect. It's not bad in and of itself. What causes the trouble is how people respond to it. The same is true of squares, only squares are much more in-your-face.

Your Mercury squares his Uranus/Saturn, and possibly his moon, while his squares yours by sign but not by orb. That could be another inharmonious aspect, but there are mitigating factors. For one thing, you both have that square by sign between Moon and Mercury in your own charts, so it's familiar energy. For another, his Mercury trines your Venus/Mars conjunction, while your Moon forms a nearly exact trine with his sun and Mars. That suggests potential for the Mercury differences you have to lend themselves to, instead of vicious fights, friendly debate or competition. That could be the spice of your relationship. If the relationship went sour, vicious fights could still happen, but they're not the first thing that comes to mind.

Yes, you are on point!!!
Sometimes i think that he 'doesnt like' what i say because i say what i think. Its straight. When i do not do it he is surprised because i remain silent.
He is very diplomatic. Like VERY VERY diplomatic. He knows which words to choose to please people or to make others feel good. Of course he also is very assertive but on a maybe more feminine manner?
Like he thinks and then communicates and I communicate what i think.
Before when i was maybe not so assertive I was being nice all the time and i was fake. People didnt understand my needs because i was not real to myself and to the world. I wanted to be approved by others. Now i dont need to.

But i must learn somehow to be diplomatic in terms of relationships and business. Even my parents STILL say i dont have to be so sharp and so energetic when i SAY because i might scare people off.

Generally people like me but my first impression is sharp. Still dont know why. I must learn to be a bit more feminine...

That still doesn't tell us if he's attracted to you. I think, though, that if he is, there are enough factors in favor of a relationship to make it worth pursuing, if that's what you want. There isn't anything here that would be likely to cause problems that you wouldn't also have with someone else, and there are some factors to mitigate the problems you might have with someone else.

of course. here i went deeper a bit and started analysing horoscopes and synastries. but generally its very simple. women feel when man is interested. and i felt that. But i just needed to make sure HOW to somehow not scare him or HOW we can relate.

adding the last quote from your previous post :
Is this "sadness and general depression that is covered by being popular" how you feel about him in particular? Or is that how you feel in general? Your description of that feeling fits perfectly with the combination of Capricorn moon and Leo rising. If it's an especially strong feeling around him, he must have something in his chart that triggers that for you. Perhaps moon with yours (that will have to be a subject for another post).

i do not feel sad and depressed all the time. I am maybe more melancholic type than even my siblings and people from family. Its been like that for ages. WIth my Aquarius placements i have always been involved with some relations with weird people that outkasts that noone is friends with - an i must have protected them from the popular ones.

BUT I MYSELF , with my Leo Rising very popular as well and its a contradiction. Because I FEEL better with normal people, oridinary BUT AUTOMATICALLY, NATUARLLY i become popular. I am 'attractive and prettuy' when i am 28 y.o i see that. Before i thought i was an outkast but i am a person who walks into the room and people follows her.
Its something i have learnt just 2-3 years ago. I was surprised that THE POPULAR ONES wanted to be friends with me.
I have always associated me with the '2nd part of ' people, those unpopular nerds. But outside i didnt know , people liked me and wanted to be a leader of their class or something.

I was working so much and i was doing those things because innerly i felt unnapreciated- i didnt have a man in some years and i didnt know why. I thought I was ugly and noone wanted me. Now it changes i feel more appreciated and sometimes i just dont want to scare people.
I am not 'grey' i am very corolful, even my face shape is sharp with very characteristic peature. I come from Poland i am not like a polish blond stereotypical woman. I am more French.

Its sad that i have gained my confidence just when i was 25 or 24. Before really i was hiding myself in a mask i didnt believe in me.
That is why maybe i connected somehow with him becuase I SEE and I KNOW his path to become popular.

With his Moon in Cap he perfectly fits the description because his parents divorced. Now his father is very prominent man in the city council but he has much more younger lover.
His mother has been left alone. She is 'normal'. He always was writing about her on facebook. Itw as weird because it was for me just to show off but now i think he didnt know how to describe his painful emotions.
His family home was very catholic and strict. He became a rebel, tattooed guy that is an atheist.
ANd he became popular and i saw he had lots of short romances with party women.

SO its something i want to avoid. Thank you.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I think he likes you saying what you think, straight. Perhaps he admires that in you because it's not something he knows how to do himself, and not, judging from how you've described your expectation of femininity, what people around you expect from a woman.

His chart as a whole is earth dominant, with Mars near the sun. That suggests a person who is, at the core, pretty strong willed, and strong in himself. Men like that usually like women who can match them. You have a lot of earth in your chart, too, and that along with your fiery way of communicating is probably showing him that you are his match. But, in your bluntness, you also show him what he's lacking in himself. If he's not frightened off by that... and if he's been your friend for so long, he's obviously not... then he likes that in you, probably admires you for it.

Being a Libra Mercury, it's not at all natural for him to communicate bluntly, any more than it's natural for you to be diplomatic and "feminine." This is a case of, probably, opposites attract. Not only that, he has no fire at all in his chart. Even if he has a fire rising sign (which we don't know), it's still a fire deficient chart. You, with Leo rising and Aries sun/Merc trine the ascendant, show him that fire that he lacks.

I don't think he needs you to play more feminine and fragile than him. Rather, he needs you to be yourself, even if that self is more "masculine". You have a similar emotional landscape to his, and if you can show him that honestly, he would relate.

Judging from how you describe the way he acts around you, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he is attracted to you. Being nice to you but walled off and indirect, sounds exactly like what someone with his chart would do if they feel a deep emotional connection to someone along with attraction. He may think you couldn't possibly like him in that way, and with the Capricorn moon inwardness and Libra unwillingness to rock the boat, along with perhaps some self-critical Virgo in the picture, he's not going to want to risk expressing more.

So, if someone's going to express interest, it will have to be you. You know him and I don't, so you're in a better position to think of how to do it best. Perhaps you could write him a note about how you feel. Perhaps you could try talking about some of your deeper feelings with him (not necessarily your feelings about him, but feelings in general) and see how he responds and go from there.

Regardless of whether this ends up being a romantic relationship, you could have an even closer friendship if you got more open.

myapie

I think he likes you saying what you think, straight. Perhaps he admires that in you because it's not something he knows how to do himself, and not, judging from how you've described your expectation of femininity, what people around you expect from a woman.

His chart as a whole is earth dominant, with Mars near the sun. That suggests a person who is, at the core, pretty strong willed, and strong in himself. Men like that usually like women who can match them. You have a lot of earth in your chart, too, and that along with your fiery way of communicating is probably showing him that you are his match. But, in your bluntness, you also show him what he's lacking in himself. If he's not frightened off by that... and if he's been your friend for so long, he's obviously not... then he likes that in you, probably admires you for it.

Being a Libra Mercury, it's not at all natural for him to communicate bluntly, any more than it's natural for you to be diplomatic and "feminine." This is a case of, probably, opposites attract. Not only that, he has no fire at all in his chart. Even if he has a fire rising sign (which we don't know), it's still a fire deficient chart. You, with Leo rising and Aries sun/Merc trine the ascendant, show him that fire that he lacks.

I don't think he needs you to play more feminine and fragile than him. Rather, he needs you to be yourself, even if that self is more "masculine". You have a similar emotional landscape to his, and if you can show him that honestly, he would relate.

Judging from how you describe the way he acts around you, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he is attracted to you. Being nice to you but walled off and indirect, sounds exactly like what someone with his chart would do if they feel a deep emotional connection to someone along with attraction. He may think you couldn't possibly like him in that way, and with the Capricorn moon inwardness and Libra unwillingness to rock the boat, along with perhaps some self-critical Virgo in the picture, he's not going to want to risk expressing more.

So, if someone's going to express interest, it will have to be you. You know him and I don't, so you're in a better position to think of how to do it best. Perhaps you could write him a note about how you feel. Perhaps you could try talking about some of your deeper feelings with him (not necessarily your feelings about him, but feelings in general) and see how he responds and go from there.

Regardless of whether this ends up being a romantic relationship, you could have an even closer friendship if you got more open.

hello,
thank you for your advice.
the problem with me is that i am afraid of any relationships with men.
in the past i had bad experiences with my one ex and actually i thought i had a trauma for some years. now when i see this it was not a very big deal but i overreacted a bit .
so i dont wanna exaggeratemy emotions here as well.
i need to be realistic.

i know women like him. i know that he likes pretty women, beautiful girl who work hard.

but he also smokes and drinks and he used to party hard. he likes women like that as well. and women like that are actually very loud and confident in a negative manner. like they need to be on the topof everything not caring of others in even minimal sense.
and he likes that because for him its a real beauty with no blockage. when a woman is natural.

i am not like that. i have hesitations.
he is friends with 'bad girls' who didnt care to have 10 men in a row and smoke weed every day. and then they change for good students.

for me its like ;wtf!!!!

im not a catholic, im not a nun, i thought i was a normal person who didnt have to show off but sometimes i thin i need to.

he told me once to show off and to be the best.
iknow what he meant.
those women didnt care if they trample over people or do their thing.

i hope that i am not just a 'nice and light' impression for 5 minutes and then he again turns to be a bad boy.

but i can see and i can check.

Osamenor

Staff member
This is where not knowing his birth time is limiting what we can figure out astrologically. His moon placement isn't evident in his behavior at all. If it were, he would act much more serious and introverted, not just regarding women and dating, but in general. His sun placement doesn't really seem to be, either. Virgo is single minded, process oriented, happiest when working on something, but doesn't get involved in relationship drama or even care that much about having a relationship. Virgo sun people usually do, but that's because they have other chart placements that provide more of a relationship orientation. Nobody is all one sign--I'm just describing sign archetypes here.

That his dating behavior is so different from what his sun and moon placements suggest, tells us that the way he meets the world--ascendant--and the way he draws relationships in--descendant--is guided by signs with a very different message from Virgo and Capricorn. I think we can safely say he doesn't have an earth sign ascendant. More likely, it's either a fire sign or an air sign. If it's an air sign, it's possible that his Mercury or Venus is on his ascendant (Libra rising) or trine his ascendant (Gemini or Aquarius rising). If that's the case, he's relating to people and drawing them in through the Libra in him--that diplomatic politeness that you see--and he's particularly interested in fiery women (air sign rising means fire sign descending)--which you are, if not as extreme as those other women he's dated.

But his deepest needs are shown by his moon (what he needs emotionally) and sun (what he needs for core personal growth). Both of those suggest a seriousness, likely tendencies to self criticism (Virgo) and melancholy (Capricorn), and a need for personal work and achievement (Virgo/Capricorn). These placements may be in a hidden part of the chart, not connecting with his ascendant at all. He's got that serious, self critical, and possibly depressive self buried deep inside him. It's not emerging in social situations.

You can relate to him most easily on a deep emotional level. Your shared moon placement and Venus trine tell us that. Where you aren't meeting him is superficially (opposite Mercurys), and that superficial part is the gatekeeper.

You seem to have a similar history yourself. Your popular, fiery, Leo/Aries persona is quite different from your deep emotional needs. Have the people you dated before met you on an emotional level? Or was it more of a superficial relationship?

If we had his accurate house placements, we could see whether he's just someone whose emotions naturally live in a different place from his social and romantic life, or someone who really needs a romantic partner who can connect with him emotionally. Different seventh houses, Venus house placements, etc., would tell different stories on that. If it's the first, you could never be more than his good friend, because he just wouldn't see you as a romantic possibility, ever. If it's the second, then he's covering up his real needs by dating people who don't meet them. In that case, you probably are someone who would meet his real partnership needs. The question is whether he's ready to make the change.

I've done some chart reading on here for someone who was born within a few days of him, and that person was in the second case situation: they'd been dating people who didn't meet their real partnership needs, and decided they were ready to make changes. The similarity of the charts, and the disconnect between his social behavior and the needs that his sign placements alone suggest, lead me to suspect that something similar is going on with him.

If that's so, then for him to be open to a romantic relationship with you, he would have to be feeling that what he's had isn't fulfilling, and he would have to be ready to admit that he needs a deeper emotional connection, and ready to consider the possibility he could have a deeper emotional connection with someone who is also a romantic interest. Which he may or may not be. If he isn't, he would most likely push you away if you tried to initiate something. If he is, he would probably be very happy to know that you have feelings for him.

With his placements, if he does want a deeper emotional connection in a relationship, and does have any interest in you, again, it's not likely that he'll express it. He may be trying to keep things superficial between you out of fear that you would reject him if he opened himself up to anything deeper.

myapie

thank you so much for the answer.
i have been wondering about some issue additionaly.
about me and my energy.
i usually come off as a 'masculine type'. the first impression of me is very energetic, attractive but somehow i scare somepeople.

usually ,in the past i was with 'weaker' type of men.
its not because i am a man- like woman but i need to reset or need some more time to be more feminine.

i have no idea why i am like that . i ve been struggling with that since high school.

i was 'bros' with men i was attracted to but i had an inner fear not to be on their level to date them. and i was usually with cool but niceand weaker types.

since 3 years ( my relationship lol) i try to be more calm, and serious and more feminine.
but its usually very long( the process) because i with my insecurities and fear i need to come off as a strong person ( mentally and phisically) and then people see my change.

how can i be more feminine from the 1st impression?

we need ying yang in our lives- i usually was masculine all the time. and also with my sharp and energectic face features as well as posture.

like an athlete.

what do you think?

thank you.

Osamenor

Staff member
Feminine is much broader than you seem to think. Tomboy girls are feminine. Outspoken, blunt women are feminine. It's a different kind from soft, gentle femininity, but still feminine. Being feminine can still involve a very yang personality.

The way you describe yourself, it sounds like your feminine energy is more like a warrior woman. Boudica. Joan of Arc. Katniss Everdeen. Going into mythology, you could consider a goddess like Artemis (Greek) or Freya (Norse) to be your archetype. Powerful women, relate to men as equals, not concerned with being feminine, or not feminine.

Your chart is full of that kind of feminine energy. I think what's really scaring people, though, is the power you radiate from Pluto square Venus. Pluto almost squares your AC, too, it's just a little out of orb. If there's any question about the accuracy of your recorded time of birth, it might actually be a closer square.

Are the people you scare always men? I have Pluto square my AC, and I've had that effect on men sometimes. It was especially noticeable when I was in my late teens to mid twenties. I've run into other women on here who had similar experiences with a Pluto/AC square in their natal charts. The exceptions--men who didn't react that way--were men who were comfortable with feminine power. If they weren't, that's when they would be scared.

It's not insecurity that makes you need to come off as a strong person. That's who you naturally are. Insecurity makes you think you shouldn't be so strong.

When you have that kind of power, all you can do is claim it. If you try to push it away, it just trips you up.

Pluto isn't just square your Venus, it's also square your nodal axis. That means it's something you have to integrate over the course of your life--energy that isn't comfortable for you because of your past life experience with it. If you believe in literal past lives, we could say that Pluto represents what you weren't ready to absorb in your previous lives, or something that hindered or harmed you, or both. We could also regard it, not as a past life story, but as what your ancestors and your culture couldn't face, and you've inherited the task of coming to terms with it.

Your nodes also represent your own journey, over the course of your life, starting with what's comfortable, familiar, but stifling, and ending up with something new that breaks out of the stifling patterns.

South node, where you're starting from, tells us that you're starting with a sense of self (first house) based heavily on social approval (Leo). You've succeeded in gaining that social approval, very, very well: you're popular, without even trying to be. Where you're going--north node--is into being yourself and telling your truth without needing permission from society (Aquarius). That Venus and Mars are both with your north node, tells us that you're integrating masculine and feminine energies. Venus, being right on your north node, has the stronger message, and you're showing it here, by grappling with the idea that you're not feminine enough. It's coming to terms with what femininity means for you, that you're working on.

Venus is femininity, but in Aquarius, she's not soft, meek feminine. She's the kind of feminine that speaks her mind, does what she likes, dresses how she prefers, and doesn't care whether others think that's feminine or masculine or what.

You're also an Aries: warrior energy right there. Mars sextiles your sun and combust Mercury. There's absolutely no way you're not going to be in the world as a warrior type. Maybe your fighting is with words rather than fists, but it's still warrior woman energy.

myapie

Feminine is much broader than you seem to think. Tomboy girls are feminine. Outspoken, blunt women are feminine. It's a different kind from soft, gentle femininity, but still feminine. Being feminine can still involve a very yang personality.

The way you describe yourself, it sounds like your feminine energy is more like a warrior woman. Boudica. Joan of Arc. Katniss Everdeen. Going into mythology, you could consider a goddess like Artemis (Greek) or Freya (Norse) to be your archetype. Powerful women, relate to men as equals, not concerned with being feminine, or not feminine.

Your chart is full of that kind of feminine energy. I think what's really scaring people, though, is the power you radiate from Pluto square Venus. Pluto almost squares your AC, too, it's just a little out of orb. If there's any question about the accuracy of your recorded time of birth, it might actually be a closer square.

Are the people you scare always men? I have Pluto square my AC, and I've had that effect on men sometimes. It was especially noticeable when I was in my late teens to mid twenties. I've run into other women on here who had similar experiences with a Pluto/AC square in their natal charts. The exceptions--men who didn't react that way--were men who were comfortable with feminine power. If they weren't, that's when they would be scared.

It's not insecurity that makes you need to come off as a strong person. That's who you naturally are. Insecurity makes you think you shouldn't be so strong.

When you have that kind of power, all you can do is claim it. If you try to push it away, it just trips you up.

Pluto isn't just square your Venus, it's also square your nodal axis. That means it's something you have to integrate over the course of your life--energy that isn't comfortable for you because of your past life experience with it. If you believe in literal past lives, we could say that Pluto represents what you weren't ready to absorb in your previous lives, or something that hindered or harmed you, or both. We could also regard it, not as a past life story, but as what your ancestors and your culture couldn't face, and you've inherited the task of coming to terms with it.

Your nodes also represent your own journey, over the course of your life, starting with what's comfortable, familiar, but stifling, and ending up with something new that breaks out of the stifling patterns.

South node, where you're starting from, tells us that you're starting with a sense of self (first house) based heavily on social approval (Leo). You've succeeded in gaining that social approval, very, very well: you're popular, without even trying to be. Where you're going--north node--is into being yourself and telling your truth without needing permission from society (Aquarius). That Venus and Mars are both with your north node, tells us that you're integrating masculine and feminine energies. Venus, being right on your north node, has the stronger message, and you're showing it here, by grappling with the idea that you're not feminine enough. It's coming to terms with what femininity means for you, that you're working on.

Venus is femininity, but in Aquarius, she's not soft, meek feminine. She's the kind of feminine that speaks her mind, does what she likes, dresses how she prefers, and doesn't care whether others think that's feminine or masculine or what.

You're also an Aries: warrior energy right there. Mars sextiles your sun and combust Mercury. There's absolutely no way you're not going to be in the world as a warrior type. Maybe your fighting is with words rather than fists, but it's still warrior woman energy.

yes, thank you for the answer like that.
i have always thought i was like that.

inner self was always telling me to fight and to be the best.

even family ( when i was younger) was surprised that i was so fight-ful and fiery.

i was making a lot of drama at home but outside i was nice and i let people go over me(?). i hope this expression is ok.

its because of my inner insecurities.
my parents are not c. they are mid - class . but comparing to the others i was always lacking something.

i come from intelligent family with academic background but somehow my parents got lost in the past and instead of living their own lives they started helping everyone forgetting about themselves. they are freelancers as well so it was very complicated for them to live the life they wanted . they are also GOOD PEOPLE and NICE people especially my dad.
so my mum took the role of a man in a relationship. and since childhood i have been given this picture of a very strong woman.

it was strenghten in my teens and later at university when i overcame every obstacles alone or with help of my parents ( as my friends were surpsised that i have been a strong woman).

so i created a picture of a very strong individual who didnt need any help. because i was insecure that people would know that i was not very rich ( now i know that usually people dont care, and they accepted me in a way that i was).

those things became as an addiction to me because i started feeling bad and i put myself on a low level. my self esteem was very low as i started to connect with toxic type of people.

i attracted people that very very negative and i thought that they were my best friiends. now i know it was toxic because getting and putting down is not good for you.
life is simple when you have a good mindset. because of my insecurities and those people my life became very hard and difficult.

we had long conversations of my poor family, some philosophical thoughts. it became very bad to the point that i started to say bad thing about my family. and the priority for me was to move out immidiatelly with a help of those toxic friends.

but i made a mistake because i told them almost everything of me painting a picture of me a sa weak person a person who needs helps and love.

so when it comes to my relations with men. usually i have been ( mentally) guided by toxe toxic girl - friends to the point that i was asking them for a permission to date or talk to other male friends.

it was even 3 years ago. i was not assertive.

when i became popular in some evnironment those toxic women were petting me down by saying some bad things about my family, and were putting out my past insecurties that i was telling them in secrets. so they were telling about my problems, family and finances to some men i was attracted to.

because they needed to have a control and they needed to be the best in those eyes. EVEN thought they had boyfriends. it was about the attention.

so actually it turned out than those men or MAN i was attracted to treated e like a child because with gossips they thought i was weak or i needed help.

and it was contradiction for them that with my Leo Asc and Aries Sun at 1st impression i was a strong lady.
so others ( women) were digging deeper to my insecure wounds to make me feel bad.

it was about 3-4 years. i didnt have anyone. in 2015 that was ONE story with one of those woman that i just cut the line off. she didnt want me to be happy with someone. and i started gaining my confidence. not outside but inner confidence.

i didnt let anyone control me and i am still gaining power. it was in 2015 and 2016. i was a rival for those women because i have a good family, good childhood, other good friends.

they ( especially one of them) needed to hurt me by my toxic thinking. manipulate.

i opened my eyes in 2016. no contact untill now. i cut all of those people. made them cry. they were following me.

with those men we are friends. or i just loosen up the contact to a facebook or other social media sites.

i dont know still i was so insecure that i attracted so many bad people. and let them control my life.
i know it was bad. but i couldnt cut it.
it was very immidiate in 2016.

i dont regret.
when we meet up somehow somewhere they still look at me , THIS girl is scared of me.
because she didnt know i would be strong , stronger than her.

that was a bad period of my life. since 2016 and 2017 i regain confidence and everything. i am normal.

that is why i ask about those relation with Virgo because i need to also protect my feelings.
i need to observe first.
i dont want to throw myself on that ground without thinking.

those women still mess around in environment. i dont care.
i became an individual and i ATTRACT normal people, not toxic.

Additionally- when I just throw myself to the other environment and to the other business, friend circle and company immidiatelly i started feeling normal.
I started doing my things as i was doing before 5 years ago , i was nice to people, didnt tell everything about myself- but i was attracting normal, cool people.
STILL when i am normal, i hope that i have a good karma because before i was helping others so much so now its a -gain- from the Universe ( back).
I see that you dont need to show off or be attentive to be popular. There is a constant flow and waves of success and failure in everyone's lifes. you dont have to be on the spotlight everytime every day.
i dont need to show off because i know myself and i know with a good work and power i will achive things.

it started turning out to me on a good level. a lot of people know me a lot of them see my good sides and work that i do.
i dont need to listen to others. i can sometimes ask for an advice to my sister or a mum.

i dont know why for me it lasted so long. i feel reborn now since 2017 when i just left those toxic people.

it doesnt mean i am weaker. i am normal. those are toxic people.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
So, at the end of the day, this isn't about him, but about you.

Your experience with these toxic people is Pluto in action. A perfect manifestation of the Pluto/Venus square. Which you transform when you're no longer willing to pretend to be weak.

This man you're interested in is your friend. He knows you, not whatever people might say about you. Whether he has any romantic interest in you or not, it's still true.

I think it's a big step forward that you're ready to consider someone who is such a friend to you as a love interest. You don't need permission from anyone to do that. Just his agreement if you want to add romance to the friendship.

That reflects the house and sign placement of your north node: not needing social approval for who you partner with.

myapie

So, at the end of the day, this isn't about him, but about you.

Your experience with these toxic people is Pluto in action. A perfect manifestation of the Pluto/Venus square. Which you transform when you're no longer willing to pretend to be weak.

This man you're interested in is your friend. He knows you, not whatever people might say about you. Whether he has any romantic interest in you or not, it's still true.

I think it's a big step forward that you're ready to consider someone who is such a friend to you as a love interest. You don't need permission from anyone to do that. Just his agreement if you want to add romance to the friendship.

That reflects the house and sign placement of your north node: not needing social approval for who you partner with.

yes its about me.
i think its because of my parents as well. not letting me experience life on a normal level in a different times of my life. when i was a teenager, when i was a student and etc. i was closed a bit in a good homely bubble and i didnt like how my friends behave.
but my friends have had relations have had dramas and i was only an observer. because i was scared of getting into(?) as well i was judging them that i was more serious and actually more grounded than them.

but it turned out differently.
with their dramas with teenage life they had experiences how to behave in mid 20ties and etc . i didnt.
my path seems so slow.

when i will be a mother i will put my hild into the life enrolling him/her on some courses when they will be 10 years old and later. to experience life and how to cooperate with others.

i started to gain my confidence when i was 25 after a failure with men.
it was not because of my body it was because of my mental state.

i now live with parents and they perceive me as good friends,my mother thinks i am her best friend. she alwas comes up and talk to me even when i am busy.

she told me that i will regret it when she dies.

its a bit of an manipulation.

i have always been EMPATHETIC. i have always been TOO GOOD. some people's good was always above my good. because that situation was at my home.
always help others then help yourself.

i started doing it in rela life and i was failing everytime i was doing sth- school, men women relationships and etc.

i saw my friends ( even though those toxic people) having relations. i wanted to be the same.
i told them everything.

i dont know how to do it in near future. maybe my moving out will work.
i dont want to be mentally dependable.

its because my parents are STILL ( even when iam28) scared of me and my sister ( 26) lives. my sister now goes with her friend ( a guy) abroad for a 1 week trip.
when our mum heard this she immidiately started booking some 1 -person- hostel room for my sister - because she is scared that my sister and that guy will have something between them...

its scary .
i am not a nun.
everytime i was asking ( when i was teenager) my mum about those sexual matters she didnt answer, everything i learnt from friends and from magazines...
i was ashamed getting my period.
i was ashamed letting my 1st boyfriend touch me.

i feel like i lack of something and when i get older people see that. and i need to be very very coautious and self aware to select a relationship for me now. because i dont have alot of experience and i dont know how to flirt or talk to men.

i remember asking my female friends in high school about boys matters- they were gossiping about their mothers and first kiss and etc.
i didnt have it with my mum. like it would be a tabu.

so i got scared about those intimate relations.
because i knew that i cant tell it my mum wven when i will be an adult.

thats why i am scared of a relation with virgo.
and i m scared of getting rejected because of my insecurities and not being experienced.

i remember that even 3 years ago - my parents words - have been the most important to me after my opinion. now its not.

i dont know why i was like that its sad.

thank you for all of your replies.

i dhope i didnt get you bored with my writing.

Hello,
I like this man. I still do not know if he likes me back. ( maybe).
Please tell me what kind of woman is he attracted to?

I dont know his birth time that is why i put 12:00.
I know he has Venus in Libra so a lot of affairs and falling in Love?

Doesnt matter my zodiac sign and etc. He is clever, shy but with a mask very big mask he puts on himself- sometimes its very hard for me to break it but he is nice to me.

What do you think?

Thanks,
xx

Definitely a beautiful, refined woman who dresses nicely, has nice skin, quite thin but with muscles. Yet he is probably very emotionally distant (Moon in Capricorn) and looks for a woman who's grounded, practical, precise yet can break through the tough shell he's built around his heart (cause beneath a Capricorn Moon there's always a Cancer core). Preferably a little fierce, he's definitely not a guy who will look for the shy, scared one who spends time in a corner. Be beautiful, fierce (but not firey. Be diplomatic in public and very balanced, at least on the surface), down-to-earth and not shy and especially don't be too mawkish with him. He'll be swept off his feet!

myapie

Definitely a beautiful, refined woman who dresses nicely, has nice skin, quite thin but with muscles. Yet he is probably very emotionally distant (Moon in Capricorn) and looks for a woman who's grounded, practical, precise yet can break through the tough shell he's built around his heart (cause beneath a Capricorn Moon there's always a Cancer core). Preferably a little fierce, he's definitely not a guy who will look for the shy, scared one who spends time in a corner. Be beautiful, fierce (but not firey. Be diplomatic in public and very balanced, at least on the surface), down-to-earth and not shy and especially don't be too mawkish with him. He'll be swept off his feet!

hello im also capricorn moon. but im aries.

Osamenor

Staff member
yes its about me.
i think its because of my parents as well. not letting me experience life on a normal level in a different times of my life. when i was a teenager, when i was a student and etc. i was closed a bit in a good homely bubble and i didnt like how my friends behave.
but my friends have had relations have had dramas and i was only an observer. because i was scared of getting into(?) as well i was judging them that i was more serious and actually more grounded than them.

but it turned out differently.
with their dramas with teenage life they had experiences how to behave in mid 20ties and etc . i didnt.
my path seems so slow.

when i will be a mother i will put my hild into the life enrolling him/her on some courses when they will be 10 years old and later. to experience life and how to cooperate with others.

i started to gain my confidence when i was 25 after a failure with men.
it was not because of my body it was because of my mental state.

i now live with parents and they perceive me as good friends,my mother thinks i am her best friend. she alwas comes up and talk to me even when i am busy.

she told me that i will regret it when she dies.

its a bit of an manipulation.

i have always been EMPATHETIC. i have always been TOO GOOD. some people's good was always above my good. because that situation was at my home.
always help others then help yourself.

i started doing it in rela life and i was failing everytime i was doing sth- school, men women relationships and etc.

i saw my friends ( even though those toxic people) having relations. i wanted to be the same.
i told them everything.

i dont know how to do it in near future. maybe my moving out will work.
i dont want to be mentally dependable.

its because my parents are STILL ( even when iam28) scared of me and my sister ( 26) lives. my sister now goes with her friend ( a guy) abroad for a 1 week trip.
when our mum heard this she immidiately started booking some 1 -person- hostel room for my sister - because she is scared that my sister and that guy will have something between them...

its scary .
i am not a nun.
everytime i was asking ( when i was teenager) my mum about those sexual matters she didnt answer, everything i learnt from friends and from magazines...
i was ashamed getting my period.
i was ashamed letting my 1st boyfriend touch me.

i feel like i lack of something and when i get older people see that. and i need to be very very coautious and self aware to select a relationship for me now. because i dont have alot of experience and i dont know how to flirt or talk to men.

i remember asking my female friends in high school about boys matters- they were gossiping about their mothers and first kiss and etc.
i didnt have it with my mum. like it would be a tabu.

so i got scared about those intimate relations.
because i knew that i cant tell it my mum wven when i will be an adult.

thats why i am scared of a relation with virgo.
and i m scared of getting rejected because of my insecurities and not being experienced.

i remember that even 3 years ago - my parents words - have been the most important to me after my opinion. now its not.

i dont know why i was like that its sad.

thank you for all of your replies.

i dhope i didnt get you bored with my writing.

Is living with your parents as an adult what people usually do in Poland? Or is that unusual, and they're holding you back? It sounds like they're holding you back in some ways, but I don't want to assume that having you live with them is holding you back if it's the norm where you live.

It does sound like moving out would help. At the very least, you would have some space from your parents. You could decide if and when you wanted to see them. You could start figuring out what you really want that might be different from what they want.

I thought there might be some kind of sexual trauma in your life, but didn't want to suggest it in case it wasn't true or you weren't ready to share. That doesn't necessarily mean being raped, but smaller trauma is still trauma. Feeling shame about your body, and shame about being touched by a boyfriend when you (presumably) want him to, is a kind of sexual trauma. Pluto square Venus can indicate sexual trauma in your life, especially when there's more in the chart to suggest it. In your case, there is. Not only is your Pluto square Venus, it's on the cusp of your fifth house--fifth and eighth houses are associated with sexuality--and in Scorpio, which is also associated with sexuality.

We're also looking, in this square, at trauma or denial of femininity. Lots of women feel shame about their periods, but that in itself is a sign of femininity being denied. Menstrual cycles are part of feminine power. If you're made ashamed of it, that's denying your power.