Does anyone find Pluto in the 6th house attractive?

Ukpoohbear

"Here in Pluto in the 6th is a sister of death, draped in a black nurses uniform and holding an unconscious orb of intuition and medicinal wisdom. The ancients would have referred to the Pluto in the 6th archetype as a “crone”, a word used to define women leaders, sages, midwives, and healers in the community who were revered for their wisdom." http://astrolocherry.com/post/66421282066/pluto-in-the-6th-house-the-haunted-healer

The haunted healer sounds hot, I would not know whether you wanted to nurse me back to health or suck my blood.:devil:

craft94

This is the first thing that pops up when I search 'Pluto in the 6th house' on Google Images:

2fa107c085522aeedc4af3cb9b31089c.jpg

Hot or not?

Last edited:

AppLeo

That image doesn't seem to portray Pluto in the 6th house...

Pluto in the 6th house sounds unattractive. There's probably an obsession and compulsion to stay on schedule, or freak out if something in the day goes wrong. The 6th house also rules mental illnesses, so Pluto being here doesn't help with that either.

Ukpoohbear

This is the first thing that pops up when I search 'Pluto in the 6th house' on Google Images:

2fa107c085522aeedc4af3cb9b31089c.jpg

Hot or not?

Hot. She is obviously a model but has the pretty face not all of them have. Look at her back bum and legs though...model or not there is a deformity there but it is meant to look normal? She looks photoshopped. If that was in real life her bum would be a pointed shape at the top, it would look like a triangle and her thighs look like they have been lengthened. She has no knees!!

craft94

That image doesn't seem to portray Pluto in the 6th house...

Pluto in the 6th house sounds unattractive. There's probably an obsession and compulsion to stay on schedule, or freak out if something in the day goes wrong. The 6th house also rules mental illnesses, so Pluto being here doesn't help with that either.

True. That's me.
Crazy women can be attractive though.

craft94

Hot. She is obviously a model but has the pretty face not all of them have. Look at her back bum and legs though...model or not there is a deformity there but it is meant to look normal? She looks photoshopped. If that was in real life her bum would be a pointed shape at the top, it would look like a triangle and her thighs look like they have been lengthened. She has no knees!!

That's probably true too.

Ukpoohbear

True. That's me.
Crazy women can be attractive though.

Exactly. Who would you rather have a threesome with? A Plutonian sage with obsessive tendencies and her magick lover friend or two housewives who thinks being normal and fitting in is the best thing to be?:devil:

Last edited:

craft94

Physically, can be very attractive.

Mentally, ugly.

I don't agree.

I'm crazy - so yes, you're right, my mind is ugly in some ways (anxiety, paranoia, obsession, all the darkness brought on by Pluto in the 6th) - but I'm also smart and very creative and that's also a part of what makes me 'crazy' by society's standards. Sometimes what society considers 'normal' is the craziest of all. I'm sure some people think you're crazy as well (not insulting you, I don't think you're crazy personally but not everyone likes individualism. sometimes individualism alone makes you a nutcase in the eyes of others)

craft94

Exactly. Who would you rather have a threesome with? A Plutonian sage with obsessive tendencies and her magick lover friend or two housewives who thinks being normal and fitting in is the best thing to be?:devil:
That's true too

I also think craziness makes people more interesting

I'd rather be with a crazy person than a boring person

There's no use in being sane if sanity doesn't hold my interest

That's a message to all the Capricorns out there who've rolled their eyes and laughed at me for being a Libra/Gemini basically...

All the Capricorns out there who've criticized me for being 'inconsistent' and 'contradictory'

To be consistent is to be dead
(no wonder Scorpios love death so much, a lot of them bore me tbh)

Last edited:

AppLeo

I don't agree.

I'm crazy - so yes, you're right, my mind is ugly in some ways (anxiety, paranoia, obsession, all the darkness brought on by Pluto in the 6th) - but I'm also smart and very creative and that's also a part of what makes me 'crazy' by society's standards. Sometimes what society considers 'normal' is the craziest of all. I'm sure some people think you're crazy as well (not insulting you, I don't think you're crazy personally but not everyone likes individualism. sometimes individualism alone makes you a nutcase in the eyes of others)

https://youtu.be/6GtPW4nB3Ro

unnamed-8.jpg

demetraceres

This is a matter of a generation gap since I don't care for searching attractiveness in the chart. Ugly, crazy, boring? Who cares. What about deep transformations in life?

So, when you get older, maybe the focus on Pluto can stop somewhere here:
"If the individual is not involved in a role where they are actively serving others, with humility and dignity, without feeling inferior and surrendering the ego, something inside feels unsatisfied, paralyzed, and spiritually depressed."

What can be less appealing in our contemporary culture than serving others? Less connected with attractiveness? But it is an important issue. To me.

Loda41

The 6th house is about being meticulous in day to day activities. A person with Pluto in the 6th house might have some inclination about putting time and effort into making themselves look sexy but as others noted, the 6 th house is just not the place where attractiveness would be an important issue. When you think of supermodel, Virgos would not be the first group to come to mind.

craft94

The 6th house is about being meticulous in day to day activities. A person with Pluto in the 6th house might have some inclination about putting time and effort into making themselves look sexy but as others noted, the 6 th house is just not the place where attractiveness would be an important issue. When you think of supermodel, Virgos would not be the first group to come to mind.
What you said about Pluto in the 6th makes sense but I disagree with the last statement. Virgo is about hygiene and mundane tasks, right? Doing make up to me is a mundane task. Virgo's, in my experience, have a tendency to be really meticulous about this kind of thing in my experience. Like they have to look PERFECT. Whatever that idea of perfect may be. I've also noticed that those with Venus in the 6th (not so much me, but more so as I get older) tend to have pretty intense beauty routines and put a lot of effort into how they look

Last edited:

craft94

The 6th house is about day to day tasks. Can anyone else say they are intense in their everyday life? I think not. The 6th house is so mundane but for us, there is no mundane because EVERYTHINg we do is intense and sexy. We even look sexy when we're washing the dishes or vacuuming the house. You won't be able to resist it. We also make good subs.