Please help me find what is going wrong in my body

mysticskye

Hello all!

I have been trying for a long time to interpret my chart via medical astrology, but I believe i need some other eyes to help me. I always get stuck on the 6th house conjunction of Chiron and South Node and the exact Mars/Saturn square from 9th house to 12th house. I get all bungled up and get frustrated.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated! thank you so much!

Attachments

• Jessica's Chart.gif
    Jessica's Chart.gif
    57.8 KB · Views: 38

rahu

Banned
hi Jessica
since I assuime your body issiues are recent, I noticed the transiting node conjunct your pluto on jan21 and square your vertex on jan22. this oculs show a sudden growth of some sort.your ceres/uranus and ceres/mercury midpoints are at 12libra 6 and 11libra53.so the node transited then on jan 31 and feb 1.

rahu

mysticskye

Thank you for your reply! I am sorry i was very vague in my post. I am dealing with a clinical depression episode and I started having panic attacks 14 yrs ago at 24. I takes meds for this and they do help me, but they don't make the disorders disappear and now is one of those times.

I have the usual physical symptoms lethargy, aches and pains, dizziness, confusion, etc that usually accompany these disorders. I am not having panic attacks right now, but I have daily anxiety attacks that wreck havoc on my productivity.

Although not diagnosed, I suspect I have a sleep disorder complicating things. My patterns of sleep are crazy and some nights I get no real rest because I have the most vivid, intense dreams. It has always been very easy for me for me to start staying up late at night and sleep during the day during free time. When this happened when I had school or work in the early morning it was a real issue. I was exhausted.

I have been trying to use medical astrology to find the root causes of these disorders as I know many times psychological issues have underlying physical issues. Maybe pinpoint the issues about my sleeping problems, too.

Pluto would be very important as my chart ruler and my asc is at a critical degree at 21 Scorpio. I noticed the transits you are talking about but I am still learning medical astrology interpretations.

On the positive side, I did quit smoking again on Feb. 10.

When you say growth do you mean? growth of an illness or growth like how a tumor is a growth? I didn't exactly know how to phrase that ;)

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hello all!

I have been trying for a long time to interpret my chart via medical astrology, but I believe i need some other eyes to help me. I always get stuck on the 6th house conjunction of Chiron and South Node and the exact Mars/Saturn square from 9th house to 12th house. I get all bungled up and get frustrated.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated! thank you so much!

There are a few rules you might like to consider.

Planets in the 1st house and harshly aspected take priority because they provide information regarding the general physical constitution. Any physical complaint would be either of the nature of the sign in which the planet is situated, OR of the nature of the planet's sign to which it is harshly aspected.

Planets in the 6th house that are harshly aspected can refer to physical complaints when the planet OR the planet to which it is linked is activated.
Chiron is not technically a planet and is more associated with 'an internal issue that is painful to deal with', of the nature of the sign it is in.
The desire within Aries will always want to be nr. 1, will show assertive energy to bring this about.
How does this work with a 12th house stellium that includes Sun and Mars???

In the chart Venus in the 1st house makes a harsh aspect (135*) to Chiron. What would this say to you? How do you deal with the aspect, with the 12th house stellium so strong?

The South Node is in an Earth sign. All this means is that circumstances are perceived and valued through the reality they impart. How would a Venus-Neptune square Moon, as well as Chiron, relate to reality?

The 9th house refers to health issues.
Depression is a Saturn issue and it's in the 9th house. It is ruler 3rd house of relating through communication, and the effect this can have upon the 3rd house thought processes.
Do you notice which sign is on the 9th house cusp? Do you notice to which planets Saturn is (harshly) aspected and which houses they rule?

Transits to the 1st, 6th and 9th houses can have a negative effect if there is already a predisposition towards physical issues.

Neptune, Pisces and the 12th house are all associated with sleeping problems. Vivid (scary?) dreams can provide a reluctance to sleep.

I have been trying to use medical astrology to find the root causes of these disorders as I know many times psychological issues have underlying physical issues.

Modern medical astrological thought would say it's the other way around; i.e. physical complaints are a result of underlying psychological issues.
Work out the astrological equations in your chart for yourself and you will find the answers to any physical issues.:smile:

mysticskye

Thank you for the advice :biggrin: I will dig in right away. I am new to posting my chart on an online forum; this is my first time doing this.

rahu

Banned
hi again

your chart shows mercury/Uranus/node conjunction. this is a very psychic aspec5t and often gives astral dreams, out of the body experiences or prophetic dreams.

you also have Saturn square to mars.
when Saturn and Uranus are both strong in a chart the native often suffers from some type of bipolar issue.

rahu