What are my best and worst personality traits?

miquar

Hi. With so much Leo, and with Sun and Mercury trine Jupiter in Sagittarius, your best and worse traits are likely to reflect the best and worse of the fire element, and Leo in particular. The trine itself has a fiery feel to it in general.

So perhaps a positive trait would be an ability to enjoy each moment as a new opportunity to pursue some as yet unfulfilled potential, this having the effect of inspiring others.

A negative trait might be a tendency to forget that other people should each experience themselves as being at the centre of their own universe rather than revolving around you.

If this is true of you, then you might want to ask yourself if you fear insignificance. Dealing with any such fears will help you to express more of the postive and less of the negative.

There is more going on in your chart of course, but that's a very strong fire emphasis, and the orbs in the Sun Mercury Jupiter configuration are tight. Incidentally, since the Sun rules Leo, and since Mercury and Jupiter are associated with knowledge, the positive or negative expression of your fiery nature may largely connected to the acquisition and dissemination of knowledge.

Venus is in Cancer trine Pluto, while Mars is in Libra. So either air or water could be your second element. If water, then fire plus water equals passion but also lack of rationality. If air, then fire plus air equals a free spirit, but also detachment from the instinctual and physical life of the body.

miquar

Hi again. I couldn't see you chart while I was posting. Mars is nicely aspect to Sun Mercury and Jupiter, while Venus and Pluto form a quite separate configuration with Saturn (to make a water grand trine) and Uranus and Neptune to make a kite (some orbs quite wide). So you may flip between feeling 'light' and full of potential on the one hand, and feeling heavier and fated by your emotions and instincts on the other. The close Venus Uranus opposition adds to the suggestion of a tension between these two sides of you, because Uranus represents a need to be free from any kind of bondage.