Kite and T Squares

Hello all :) I am very curious about my natal chart. I have been doing a lot of googling but it rarely all comes together in a cohesive way (in my brain). In particular, I am interested in how my kite works together, and because I have chiron conjunct venus at the tip of the kite, does that work as a sort of double kite? I am also very interested in finding out more about the pluto, ascendant, true node conjunction in scorpio. Thanks for any interpretations or resources in advance :)

mychart.png

Gemini888

The kite is actually an extended version of the grand trine. While grand trine can be so beneficial it turns you lazy, the hard aspect of the kite will provide enough challenge to push you forward. In your case, when the grand trine planets are in passive water signs, a bit of earth gives you some practicality to make something concrete out of your vision (although I don't know how much Venus can do that, seeing that it's fall in Virgo). And yes, it's a double kite, Chiron's orbs are tight enough.

I find your Asc and Pluto very interesting. Pluto in its own sign and in 1H and is your chart ruler. Would you describe yourself as being very Scorpionic? Pluto is closing up on a trine with Sun so I guess it is very likely the case. However, Scorpio also rules Mars, and your Mars is in 7H in Gem, involving in a T-square. There is also an emphasis on others too, along with 7H SN. You seem to be torn between being assertive and being other-oriented. With SN/NN orientation you tend to be too concerned about what other people think to the point of losing your opinion in the process. NN is where you have to head to, cultivate a more assertive personality.

Thank you for your reply @Gemini888! Hopefully the Venus still has some impact, but I know i can get lazy in regard to the grand trine. Do you think the chiron can 'make up for it'?

How did you determine that my ruler is pluto? I thought it would be chiron or venus since they are so heavily aspected. I am very scorpionic. The first thing people notice about me is how intense I am. People can see me as magnetic or intimidating, or otherwise powerful. I am beginning to see these things about myself now, when before I thought people were repulsed by me. I am torn between serving others and asserting myself, but I think that the venus in the 10th also suggests that I should focus on others.

and Katydid... I am not a grandmother hahaha I just really love mine.

Gemini888

Thank you for your reply @Gemini888! Hopefully the Venus still has some impact, but I know i can get lazy in regard to the grand trine. Do you think the chiron can 'make up for it'?

How did you determine that my ruler is pluto? I thought it would be chiron or venus since they are so heavily aspected. I am very scorpionic. The first thing people notice about me is how intense I am. People can see me as magnetic or intimidating, or otherwise powerful. I am beginning to see these things about myself now, when before I thought people were repulsed by me. I am torn between serving others and asserting myself, but I think that the venus in the 10th also suggests that I should focus on others.
Chart ruler is the planet that is ruled by your Asc's sign, not the most aspected planets in the chart. You can google planetary rulership for more information. Yes Chiron is a very powerful motivator, especially in its own sign. But Chiron likes to teach lessons in the hard way too :whistling: