Please help, my friend is at a crucial point in her life!!

StillConfused

Hello all,

I am posting this with my friend's consent, it was simply asked that I do not disclose any potentially identity-revealing details. She's worst than I am :D.

She would be extremely grateful for any inspiration though. Please help. Here's how. She sadly realizes she has no career "passions". As you can see, SN in a fixed sign, conjunct the 9th house cusp, setbacks with education have been frustrating her to no end. She currently has a plan, but I worry that it is not drastically different to what she was trying to achieve before. I feel that her stubbornness may be one of her setbacks (Mars in fixed sign in the 9th if I'm interpreting this right). With Mercury-Uranus conjunction, I think she needs to find a career path that would truly inspire her, as it is difficult to persist at a task which does not.

Her questions:

Looking at her chart, what kind of career might drive her?
Is it too late to start on a new path?

PLEASE please answer even if you can only touch on 1 of the two questions. Any amount of input, detailed or short, is welcome.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• astro_friend.jpg
    astro_friend.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 24

Jesusistheway

Hello all,

I am posting this with my friend's consent, it was simply asked that I do not disclose any potentially identity-revealing details. She's worst than I am :D.

She would be extremely grateful for any inspiration though. Please help. Here's how. She sadly realizes she has no career "passions". As you can see, SN in a fixed sign, conjunct the 9th house cusp, setbacks with education have been frustrating her to no end. She currently has a plan, but I worry that it is not drastically different to what she was trying to achieve before. I feel that her stubbornness may be one of her setbacks (Mars in fixed sign in the 9th if I'm interpreting this right). With Mercury-Uranus conjunction, I think she needs to find a career path that would truly inspire her, as it is difficult to persist at a task which does not.

Her questions:

Looking at her chart, what kind of career might drive her?
Is it too late to start on a new path?

PLEASE please answer even if you can only touch on 1 of the two questions. Any amount of input, detailed or short, is welcome.

Thank you very much.

What if she joins the Peace Corps and does an assignment where she can be around children (moon in 5th house), this would be emotionally fulfilling..
or
She can join a travel organization like Planet or Travel Show , whatever, and write about her experiences..

Ask her where she would like to visit and second how she can get there.. Bc even though she may have restrictions, or delays in traveling, it might not be a bad idea. Nothing in life is easy. Why do people follow easy roads?

Last Jupiter is in the 12th house if she travels she'll be protected. And she should travel to explore herself. Maybe she feels limited because of the limiting opportunities around herself / locally.

StillConfused

Thanks so much. You're spot on about her love for children. Although yes, travel has been a huge blessing for her so far, but she is now beginning to idolize stability more. I'll talk to her about this and see how she feels. You just might have opened a lot of doors in our minds by introducing the idea that she could use her love for children. Thanks :)