Please help

IamLibra

I am currently having dilemma about what to do with my career. I am currently in a job that pays very well but is not satisfying. I stick with it because it allows me to provide for my family ( I am the breadwinner ) and seeing them happy and content gives me happiness as well. However, I don't feel statisfied in what I am doing. I am planning to change career ( in Marketing ) but this would be a great risk because I might be starting as an entry level employee with not enough salary. Will pursuing my passion pay-off and be worth the risk?

Based on my planets, what course should I take? Libra Rising *Sun in Libra *Sun in the Twelfth House *Moon in Scorpio *Moon in the First House *Venus in Scorpio *Venus in the First House *Mars in Sagittarius *Mars in the Third House

Please help me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

IamLibra

Attachments

• PLANETS IAMLIBRA.gif
    PLANETS IAMLIBRA.gif
    35.5 KB · Views: 24

StillOne

Please post a chart from the "extended chart selection" from astro.com. It's free to join. The charts are easy to read and informative.

IamLibra

Please post a chart from the "extended chart selection" from astro.com. It's free to join. The charts are easy to read and informative.

Thank you for the info and for looking at my chart.

Sincerely,

IamLibra

Attachments

• IamLibra Chart.jpg
    IamLibra Chart.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 36

StillOne

Personally, my feeling is that pursuing your passion will yield better results over the long term. When you inject passion in something you are already ahead of people who are in the field that do not have this feeling for their profession. IMO of course.

Now, you're just beginning your Saturn Return. Saturn is currently transiting your first house and so many changes are underway. This is probably as good time as any to contemplate and begin a new course. You may wish to wait until after the Saturn Return to make your final decision. Or not... depending on other factors/timing in your life. Much insight will be gained thru this transit.

Some things I would research if you haven't yet:
  • Cancer MC (Midheaven)
  • Ruler of the 10th house in the 1st house
  • Moon conjunct Saturn
  • Sun in the 12th house Libra
  • Mercury (possibly) in the 12th house
  • Sun square Mars, Neptune & Jupiter
  • Mercury square Mars Neptune & Jupiter
  • Uranus in the 2nd house

IamLibra

Now, you're just beginning your Saturn Return. Saturn is currently transiting your first house and so many changes are underway. This is probably as good time as any to contemplate and begin a new course. You may wish to wait until after the Saturn Return to make your final decision. Or not... depending on other factors/timing in your life. Much insight will be gained thru this transit.

I thought all Librans were done with Saturn since October last year and that it is now in our second house. Will it be different if you read individual charts?

Thanks StillOne!

JUPITERASC

I am currently having dilemma about what to do with my career. I am currently in a job that pays very well but is not satisfying. I stick with it because it allows me to provide for my family ( I am the breadwinner ) and seeing them happy and content gives me happiness as well. However, I don't feel statisfied in what I am doing. I am planning to change career ( in Marketing ) but this would be a great risk because I might be starting as an entry level employee with not enough salary. Will pursuing my passion pay-off and be worth the risk?

Based on my planets, what course should I take? Libra Rising *Sun in Libra *Sun in the Twelfth House *Moon in Scorpio *Moon in the First House *Venus in Scorpio *Venus in the First House *Mars in Sagittarius *Mars in the Third House

Please help me. Thank you. Sincerely, IamLibra
IamLibra - general analysis of the natal promise concerning career may be useful as well howeveer your question is phrased rather as an Horary question so you may fare best with it on the Horary forum :smile:

JUPITERASC

I thought all Librans were done with Saturn since October last year and that it is now in our second house. Will it be different if you read individual charts?

Thanks StillOne!
Although Saturn has completed its transit of Tropical Libra, that dear planet has now moved on - to Tropical Scorpio which is your Placidus 1st house.

The house locations of planets is entirely dependent on the house system chosen and this is easily checked by experimenting with the "Extended Chart Selection Page" of astro.com which provides a selction of fourteen different house systems to choose from :smile:

Slightmax

First, always use the Mean Node, Yes it does make a difference. In my experience It's more accurate and some of my books concur.

Your Saturn return should happen in nov '13 and would most likely cause you to feel icky and i'd say it will involve your mother and definitely your home life.

Saturn being in your 1st should rebuild your life in a better way, a stripping of all things that are not necessary in your life, and with the Saturn return will Transform you from what you thought you were to who your soul has set out to be.

At the end of June '13 the NN will Transit your moon-Saturn conjunction. NN means the public and so does the moon, and saturn making the public or group of people see you as being very responsible.

I'd have to Agree that you should wait till after your saturn return before you change careers.

With the moon representing the women in your life, the saturn return could be about your wife or life partner, Jupiter in the 8th could mean a baby on the way.

Your Progressed cycle has just started Progressed Moon conjunct Progressed Sun 14months ago in the 1st house in Scorpio. I see that anything you want will come to fruitation. The 1st half meaning its all about you and scorpio has the laser like focus! The Progressed New moon happens every 27 years and bring Psychological Growth, the Start of a new era in your life.

Sp Moon is now entering the 2nd house and money and confidence will be flowing your way for the next 2 and half years.

Ok, for Careers i see you as a lawyer. Libra is all about balance in the system and seeing both sides of a story and mercury being in virgo its own ruler makes your mind strong being able to understand Language( Law terminology is a language just like Astrology terminology is a language). Virgo Mercury is good at speech and organizing thoughts, methodical comes to mind. O and dont forget Moon in scorpio being able to dig deep to get to the root, research! and thats what lawyers do, they battle with words and the language of the law.

Your Sun-moon Blend is all about the balance between your Wants and Needs. This is what Noel tyl says about your Sun-Moon blend from "Synthesis & Counseling in Astrology" (one of the biggest books i have at 870 pages, LOL.) "With the Solar energy to please others and gain appreciation channeled into the need to establish personal importance, control personal assets, and guard privacy, we have a people person whom the people can not easily get to know. There is a merging but a separation, which can be fascinating and sometimes powerful. More often, the paradox protects weaknesses. This blend is happiest managing other people's assets and other people's problems, attracting their trust and appreciation. (Jimmy Carter, Dwight Eisenhower, Julie Andrews, Truman Capote)"

Reading up on these people may help with your quest of what to do with your life.

Jesusistheway

Please help me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

IamLibra

I see you are naturally good at taking care of resources. From what I see whatever company you go for show them how YOU can be the FACE of the company and lead the company perhaps like a Zuckerberg. And you should manage this company's finances if any of this makes sense. I don't think there is a job out there like this. But I see alot of planets in the 1st house which is good for showmanship and you can handle resources and I'm not sure how you can use that for marketing. But I know you can figure it out. Mars in Sag in 2nd house is your asset to the company perhaps you can increase the wealth of the company (Sag ruler is Jupiter which is expansive).. therefore, you can make a company increase its profits. I just can't put my finger on the position that can do this? Perhaps it is Marketing. But sell them your skills and personhood and trackrecord of those skills, hell you might even want to say your the breadwinner (well maybe not lol). But that's pretty darn good to me. Good luck! Sorry for catching in on this late :) Marketing for a company that can grow its profits is good you cannot be happy in a managerial job. You need a broad job like facebook, google, think along those terms. Have you thought of looking into investment jobs? I am not even familiar but I know there are business consultants and even investors in corporations that try to make bigger profits for them.. I can totally see you do this. You can even make a small company go huge with your chart!

Last edited: