A cry from the wilderness

Hey all. I'm a self-taught astrologer from the cultural backwater known as NW Indiana, studying since 1978. I am an author of three published new age books and a new astrology book that I am shopping to publishers now.

Have never gone professional but have long considered it.

For a few years now, I have been tracking a pattern in my database of charts that has me very worried about widespread international economic/military distress between 2013 - 2019, and would like to know if others here have picked up on this? The Uranus-Pluto square is part of it, but only just.

jane254

I hear you. And I'm not seeing any astro sites talking about it. I came on this site tonight to see if there was anyone else as freaked out as I am who would talk about it. I've been mainly focusing on the economic/political angle (I minored in poli-sci, and I've been an astrologer for 40 years) and just the Uranus/Pluto square alone has sent cold chills up my spine. I saw the pluto square and thought that was enough to blow it all to Hades and didnt really search it out much farther. I really need to get a US chart and see where it's placed...What ELSE are you seeing?

Also,have you noticed the wierd behavior of the moon!!!

Zaphod

For a few years now, I have been tracking a pattern in my database of charts that has me very worried about widespread international economic/military distress between 2013 - 2019, and would like to know if others here have picked up on this? The Uranus-Pluto square is part of it, but only just.

The June-July Mountain Astrologer has two lengthy articles on the economic end of this picture, one by Ray Merriman and one by Adrian Ross Duncan. The first part of 2014 appears to be a critical phase.

jane254

I just combined the us chart (using the 12 degree Sagg Asc) and Jan. 2013 ...the Pluto/Uranus square at 9 degrees Cap/5 degree Aries respectively forms a Grand Cross with the US Sun at 13 degrees Can and Saturn in Lib at 14 degrees. I think Zaphod is right .I did a January2013 chart but it looks like one more year would pull the Cross into tighter orbs. The P/U square is exact in mid may of 2013, but I'm sure you checked on that.And it's occuring in the angular houses. Jesus, is this the Cross our liberty is going to be sacrificed on? Also, an interesting sidebar,did u notice pluto is in earth, uranus is in fire, the sun is in water, and saturn is in air?
"but only just" what else do you see? I'm going to see if I can track down the articles Zaphod suggested

Zaphod

I just combined the us chart (using the 12 degree Sagg Asc) and Jan. 2013 ...the Pluto/Uranus square at 9 degrees Cap/5 degree Aries respectively forms a Grand Cross with the US Sun at 13 degrees Can and Saturn in Lib at 14 degrees. I think Zaphod is right .I did a January2013 chart but it looks like one more year would pull the Cross into tighter orbs. The P/U square is exact in mid may of 2013, but I'm sure you checked on that.And it's occuring in the angular houses. Jesus, is this the Cross our liberty is going to be sacrificed on? Also, an interesting sidebar,did u notice pluto is in earth, uranus is in fire, the sun is in water, and saturn is in air?
"but only just" what else do you see? I'm going to see if I can track down the articles Zaphod suggested

I just read the articles yesterday, and I recall that the Grand Cross was in fact mentioned.