Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandeep2910

RR is playing as ASC today and may win today. Should not be very high scoring match (like 200+ in sharjah).

Delhi will struggle after 13th-14th Over.

Sandeep2910

I am seeing Mars in H1 conj ASC degree.

Also, I really appriciate about your response that atleast you are trying to clarify things with me :)

I wanted to ask one more question. It would be great if you answer it.

I want to refer today's match RR vs DEL (Oct 9, 2020) in Sharjah. In first inings DEL was Batting as per below sub-subs. Everything was fine but in seconds inings team performace was not matching with the sub-subs.
3 Mo - RR
1 Ma - RR
3 Ra - RR
9 Ju - DEL
10 Sa - RR
7 Me - DEL
5 Ve - DEL
3 Mo - RR
12 Ma - DEL
2 Ra - RR
2 Ra - RR

Also, how you determine ASC and DSC? Is is based on Home Team or FAV Team or something else?

NEED you help. Thanks a ton in advance your for help!!

Sandeepan

I have already posted how I treat asc dsc in one of the posts earlier. Thats purely my method which works for me 90%

Only go for sub sub if you have mastered sub lords first. sub sub lords only few people have mastered. These days I do not use moon sub lord method as I found it very confusing for myself. There are 5 6 other methods in Vedic astrology to find sports winner out of which only few I could manage to crack as rest are very complexed which might need years of study of live games.

Not many will agree that basic vedic concepts can crack a cricket game result wide open before toss.

Also, I really appriciate about your response that atleast you are trying to clarify things with me :)

I wanted to ask one more question. It would be great if you answer it.

I want to refer today's match RR vs DEL (Oct 9, 2020) in Sharjah. In first inings DEL was Batting as per below sub-subs. Everything was fine but in seconds inings team performace was not matching with the sub-subs.
3 Mo - RR
1 Ma - RR
3 Ra - RR
9 Ju - DEL
10 Sa - RR
7 Me - DEL
5 Ve - DEL
3 Mo - RR
12 Ma - DEL
2 Ra - RR
2 Ra - RR

Also, how you determine ASC and DSC? Is is based on Home Team or FAV Team or something else?

NEED you help. Thanks a ton in advance your for help!!

Sandeepan

Another average target for CSK, Another good start may be and another batting failure in end with another loss for CSK. Dhoni is collecting retirement funds in this IPL :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.