How Aquarians relate to other zodiac signs

david starling

Two halves of Scorpio could be separate signs in 13th sign astrology: Anyone born from Oct 22/23-Nov 8/9 or in sidereal, Nov 16-30 are basic Scorpios vs. those born from Nov 9/10-Nov 22/23 or in sidereal, Dec 1-16 are Ophiuchus - the serpent-bearer we heard so much about in this forum. Scorpios are said to avoid Aquarians and vice versa, but what about my ability to relate better with Ophiuchus people? The shift from Scorpio and Ophiuchus in the midst of the so-called 12th month of the astrological year represents the end and beginning of a cycle, a solar year, in this scenario, two sun signs are 15 not 30 days long.

Constellation Scorpio is already divided--Libra is where its claws are!

With Libra, another air sign, they would naturally be good buddies, then all of a sudden, they turn against us and become the opposite into mortal enemies.

As a Libra, know that it is Libra balancing in the beginning. Perhaps they align with you, but suddenly weigh out all options and change their stance. They could be persuaded with the right arguments to come back. And they don't like to confront, so they might easily be weighed out, haha.

CapAquaPis

Some astrologers believe Pisces isn't the best match to Aquarians and there are issues between the two to interfere with a friendship or romance between them - if an Aquarian relates well with a Pisces, look at the Pisces person's sidereal astrological data: if they're born from Feb 19-Mar 10, they can be...Aquarius.

JUPITERASC

PLANETS rule SIGNS :smile:

PLANETS relate or do not relate to other planets
dependent on individual natal chart
SIGNS ARE NEUTRAL

ynnest

Since planets rules signs, they also rule the angles which from my understanding are the most personal and core points in the sense of their rulers, more so than the sun and moon.Therefore if someone has Leo ascendant for example then the sun is the ruler of the chart which means that it rules over the ascendant which means that whatever sign and aspects the sun lies in/forms, is what constitutes the most core part of a person.

There are therefore from my perspective no Leo ascendant descriptions, only the sun with its inherent characteristics expressing itself in different signs with different aspects.

Y

Last edited:

david starling

Since planets rules signs, they also rule the angles which from my understanding are the most personal and core points in the sense of their rulers, more so than the sun and moon.Therefore if someone has Leo ascendant for example then the sun is the ruler of the chart which means that it rules over the ascendant which means that whatever sign and aspects the sun lies in/forms, is what constitutes the most core part of a person.

There are therefore from my perspective no Leo ascendant descriptions, only the sun with its inherent characteristics expressing itself in different signs with different aspects.

Y

Ascendant in Leo: Personal identification with a chosen Sense of Purpose. [12/12]

JUPITERASC

Ascendant in Leo:
Personal identification with a chosen Sense of Purpose. [12/12]
there are many perspectives on the issue :smile:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=382268#post382268

The type of Delineation I'm giving here is a mix of medieval techniques with those of the Hellenistic authors.

Here are some tips for delineating the chart in this manner.

1. The good or bad signified by a house emanates from the ruler of the house.
This is the basic rule. The ruler of the house is giver of the material of the house.

Zoller gives the example of his own chart where he has Combusted Mercury in 11th, ruler of 4th. He comments that this kind of placement brings adversity to ones home and dwellings.

2. Benefit in one area of life can be produced by adversity, or even conflict, in another.

Again Zoller gives example from his own chart.
Jupiter in 9th in Scorpio disposited from Mars in 11th: Wisdom coming from conflicts.

3. The delineation tells you the what. The
predictive techniques tell you the when.

4. The Elemental Quality

of the Sign of the Ascendant

is the type of Primary Motivation

of the native.

Fire goes for freedom of action and power.
Air goes for freedom of expression and movement.
The Water signs need emotional security
Earth signs need physical security.

The person with masculine Ascendant (or majority of planets in masculine signs) speaks in active terms: "I did this to that person".
The person with feminine sign on Ascendant or majority planets in feminine signs, speaks in passive terms: "This happened to me".

The Feminine signs seek advice because they need second hand in their decisions, in fact they want someone else to make the decision for them.
Masculine signs seek advice because they have many options so they are not sure which option is better.

Cardinal signs are most active. Cardinal water and earth (Cancer and Capricorn) are working great amount of actions but in circumstances and environment structured already by someone else.
Libra and Aries (Cardinal masculine) are working great in any kind of circumstances.

Fixed signs are centripetal, they need center. They are very successful in Acquisations.
Taurus hoards money.
Leo hoards glory and honor.
Scorpio hoards the hidden things, hidden motivations of other people, seek energy and vitality.
Aquarius hoards Knowledge.

Mutable signs vacillate between the two: cardinal and fixed.

5. Examine the planets which most closely aspects the Ascendant. These planets add to the whole Primary Motivation thing.

Planets aspecting the Ascendant represent powers the native can use in the world.

The aspecting planet's local determination will be added to the Primary
Motivation.
(Venus in 5th will add love for pleasure and entertainment to the native's Primary Motivation).

The aspect between the aspecting planet and the Ascendant tells you how the being of the planet and its local determination are linked.

6. The Ruler of the Ascendant by its house position tells you where (what area of life) the native will seek to realize his/her Primary Motivation.

Look also at all 5 dignity rulers in the place of the ASC. The Almuten and Exalted ruler are lamost as significant as the domicile ruler (sometimes even more).

The Ruler of the Ascendant (as well as the other rulers) by its nature and zodiacal state shows the methods the native will use and the success or failure of the drive.

This is great quote by Zoller:

Lets assume that a person has Cancer on the Ascendant,
The primary motivation of this person is the Need for Emotional Security.
The ruler/s of the Ascendant and their zodiacal and local state will determine How would this be achieved.

Lets assume Moon on IC in Libra Peregrine.
Jupiter in 6th (but 7th sign!) in Capricorn.
Venus in Sag in 6th - Peregrine.
Mars in Scorpio in 4th (but 5th sign!)
Saturn (term ruler) is in 5th Scorpio Peregrine.

We can see that Moon is strong by accident (being on angle), so we can judge first from there.
The need for Emotional Security this person would seek in the home, in the place of the father. The father would be the means through which this person would try to achieve the Emotional Security.
Jupiter - the exalted ruler is weak by being cadent, Venus too. They can't produce much in giving the emotional security this person seeks.
Jupiter by universal means suggest that the native would seek wisdom, religion (and the person actually did!) but by being cadent and in fall, it can't productively give what it promise.
Mars is in 4/5th and is strong by zodiacal state, but is out of sect malefic.
It would try to win competitions, but also with Saturn in 5th will give great deal of creativity. Mars rules the 10th - creativity and looking for career, would also give some amount of emotional security for this person. But by being square with Sun in 7th it means that it will have opposition from authorities and other people in general.

The primary motivation is great deal of what we unconsciously and often consciously seek for. Once that motivation is broken or someone interrupt it, we seek to fix that in the every possible way we can do that.

I will continue with the tips in my next post.

CapAquaPis

My Pisces is in the 9th house ruled by Sagittarius and my natal Mercury lies in it, does this have to do with my ability to befriend Pisces people better than most Aquarians?

JUPITERASC

Since planets rules signs, they also rule the angles
which from my understanding
are the most personal and core points in the sense of their rulers,

more so than the sun and moon.
Therefore if someone has Leo ascendant for example
then the sun is the ruler of the chart
which means that it rules over the ascendant
which means that whatever sign and aspects the sun lies in/forms, is
what constitutes the most core part of a person.

There are therefore from my perspective no Leo ascendant descriptions, only the sun
with its inherent characteristics expressing itself in different signs
with different aspects.
Y
the following helpful table illustrates planetary sign rulers :smile:
Jupiter, Mars and Venus rule Pisces. Each sign has two or three rulers.

OJUpA8e.png
also
Leo ascendants different degrees rising
are rising in different terms
note that
each term has its own planetary ruler

CapAquaPis

Going by what I learned and already knew in astrology, my natal chart shows I either belong to a circle of women friends, had women direct me in life, protect women or have women protect me (it can be a past life clue). A triplicity in Aries midheaven of Venus, Eris and Ceres; a stellium in Virgo made up of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Lilith; a double sun-moon conjunction in my Aquarius 8th; and Cancer ascendant, ruled by the Moon interfering with my sun sign identity.

david starling

Going by what I learned and already knew in astrology, my natal chart shows I either belong to a circle of women friends, had women direct me in life, protect women or have women protect me (it can be a past life clue). A triplicity in Aries midheaven of Venus, Eris and Ceres; a stellium in Virgo made up of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Lilith; a double sun-moon conjunction in my Aquarius 8th; and Cancer ascendant, ruled by the Moon interfering with my sun sign identity.

From my viewpoint, that's one amazing stellium in Virgo!
Where's :uranus:?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

From my viewpoint, that's one amazing stellium in Virgo!
Where's :uranus:?

It is in Scorpio square sun/moon Aquarius. According to JupiterASC, my chart has either Jupiter or Mars (25-26' in Aquarius placement) as my birth date ruler, and based on my day birth time-Saturn. I happen to like Sailors Jupiter, Saturn and Mars in the Sailor Moon anthology ;-)

Lykanized

I just happened upon this thread Lykanized, and it's regrettable you had such ugly experiences with Aquarians that you are soured on an entire sun-sign.

Though Waybread made several concessions to reach a happy medium with you, you preserve quite a bias.

I am an Aquarian artist whose primary motivation in several mediums is to illustrate DEPTH, so if you can objectify- perhaps you can imagine how your allegations "To me, Aquarians just come off as wishy washy, nonsensical, and not knowing what they want" "Water runs much deeper than that. Like I notice with many Aquarian artists they may be original, but their work lacks depth or soul or unless there's water, or spark or spirit unless there's fire. But generally, it's just lacking in depth" read, even to a casual observer. It sounds like you've been deeply hurt, and thus, react with contempt.

Having made my living in the arts, one of the constants in critiques of my work, is DEPTH.

You'd probably be shocked to learn I've been blissfully bonded with a Scorpio for THIRTY YEARS. I know of several other long-term Aq-Sc couples.

In short, I consider sun-sign astrology to be light entertainment, but no real measure of the many facets that comprise even a simple human being. Waybread is dead-on in her appraisal.

I sincerely hope whatever damage you've sustained, adequately heals enough that you might one day, experience the 12th of humanity you've dropped your own little personal moratorium on. Meanwhile, I imagine we'll just have to soldier on without you.

Lmfao, I just saw this and WOOOW
Thank you for the quality late night entertainment, you ridiculous human being

I will put a note here for others that I haven’t dropped anything on Aquarians, but I don’t think that’s necessary since everyone else was actually able to understand me

What I said was personal observation, not born of contempt. If you can’t take people having personal opinions, then you might wanna stave away from conversing with people at all because you’re gonna get hurt a lot

People always say Air intellectualizes. I’ll stand by what I said. Typically, water and water signs get thrown into the gutter for being ‘too emotional’ or whatever. In arts is where emotional depth would actually shine. It shouldn’t bother you that I’m picking out a few of the advantages of water that are quite evidently not gonna be found in air due to the fact it’s air

I have nothing against Aquarians, but what you’ve wanted me to do in both this thread and the other is act like Aquarius has these traits you seemingly value and then you perceive me as hating Aquarius because I don’t act like it’s the sign of the second coming of Christ or otherwise has some absurd level of perfection. It’s just bizarre. You say you want to engage people in real astrological conversation, but there’s no place for that when all you want is to believe Aquarius is one of two most powerful signs in the entire zodiac and that it has emotional depth. It couldn’t possibly not be absolutely emotionally deep and powerful, huh?

Your logic is that I hate Aquarius because I don't love it or pretend it has the qualities that have nothing to do with the sign or the planets ruling it because you value those qualities you want to be Aquarian simply because that value. I would like to note again how you perceived my hatred as expressing itself in my rejection of this irrational argument that Scorpio and Aquarius are the two most powerful signs in the zodiac. Now I see you have even more personal investment with Scorpio. See, everything here is about your personal investment, it's not about astrology. It's not about rationality. It's simply about your personal investment in seeing your sun sign a certain way

So I stand by everything I've said, but I can also say I doin't at all hate Aquarians and one of the people I've been closest to in life is an Aquarius. I don't have to be over here raving on about Aquarius being one of the most powerful signs and having all this emotional, artistic depth for me to like the sign

Last edited:

Lykanized

Reminds me a saying J.A. posted way back when. Something close to, "If I haven't offended you yet, please be patient. I'll get around to you as soon as I can. :smile:"

:lol:

I didn’t want to offend anyone 😕
I figured I was just being honest, not offensive, but meh, it is what it is 😂