Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

tikana

i was playing with words..

have you seen how flamingo flirts with a potential mate?it is beautiful

not as good as penguin but it is still good

Aries_light

He may not like the Drama queen, but he sure enjoys the show (attention) she's giving. He is attracted to the attention you give him, and you are acting like a "junkie" who needs another fix from the dealer (hence the drama). Saturn has power over the moon, but the moon moves faster. Moon needs to keep moving.

How's that for horary? :smile:

Aries_light

It's funny how horary can also show people's emotional state, she seems like a nervous wreck (Moon) while he seems indifferent and collected (Saturn).

kai

moon in leo . saturn rejects is not indiffrent
he doesnt like her

then he should not have chased me, should not have stopped me from going to a dance class on thursday knowing there's a guy there drolling all over me and should not have talked about me waiting 2 yrs to have a baby so it could be with him and the rest of the cra* he's been telling me. No one forced him to act the way he did....i went along with his behavior. No wonder he can't keep relationships then.

kai

He may not like the Drama queen, but he sure enjoys the show (attention) she's giving. He is attracted to the attention you give him, and you are acting like a "junkie" who needs another fix from the dealer (hence the drama). Saturn has power over the moon, but the moon moves faster. Moon needs to keep moving.

Well....on Valentine's day he was acting very insecure...talking about how lucky he is that a woman of my caliber is with him and that no one would believe who he is out on V-day :))) his exact words! He was holding my hand all the time to try to show himself off I guess. As I said before...he even took pics of me to send to his friends overseas to show me off to them saying in his homeland women aren't this hot. So I would not be surprised that he is happy inside that I'm into him and showing him regardless of what he's looking for but this has stopped and there won't be anything else between us.

rafaella

Well....on Valentine's day he was acting very insecure...talking about how lucky he is that a woman of my caliber is with him and that no one would believe who he is out on V-day :))) his exact words! He was holding my hand all the time to try to show himself off I guess. As I said before...he even took pics of me to send to his friends overseas to show me off to them saying in his homeland women aren't this hot. So I would not be surprised that he is happy inside that I'm into him and showing him regardless of what he's looking for but this has stopped and there won't be anything else between us.

Honey, he is treating you like a piece of meat, sending your pics to his mates and bragging, is a no no in my book, no matter how good looking you are. If at 50 he has never been in a committed relationship, then he is set in his ways and is not going to change. He is just saying all the right things to keep getting what he wants from you, the physical relationship. I would not trust a brazilian man, not really known to be particularly monogamous, but those are sterotypes... besides, brazilian women are known to be one of the most beautiful women in the world, they always win these beauty pagents.... i think for you its best to look for guy who has been committed before and actively looking for one again.

kai

Good )
Funny thing though....both of our moons are in leo in the natal :)) should I say more? lol Maybe that's why there's drama on my part coupled with his attentions seeking desire that you mentioned?

My 7th cusp is in Scorpio: Uranus tight conj Jupiter in 7th. My Juno in Aqua, my Venus & Mars tight in Aries. My moon in leo.
His 7th house cusp Aqua (my juno sign). His juno in scorpio (my desc sign), Moon in Leo (just like me), his Venus (women he likes) in Aries just like I've got it in my natal. His sun in Aries as my mars (men for me) in Aries too.

Composite: Vertex conj descendant and juno in 7th too conjunct tightly the vertex. We've got Sun & venus conj 3 orbs too.

Synasty: My Mars conjunct at 0 orb his venus. My Mars & venus tight conjunction fall into his 8th house of sex. My Venus exactly on his mercury. My Sun conj exactly almost his vertex very tight.

So there's significant aspects we share I think. Anyways, I'm staying away from him forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought to mention these aspects maybe those kind of explain our situation.

kai

Honey, he is treating you like a piece of meat, sending your pics to his mates and bragging, is a no no in my book, no matter how good looking you are. If at 50 he has never been in a committed relationship, then he is set in his ways and is not going to change. He is just saying all the right things to keep getting what he wants from you, the physical relationship. I would not trust a brazilian man, not really known to be particularly monogamous, but those are sterotypes... besides, brazilian women are known to be one of the most beautiful women in the world, they always win these beauty pagents.... i think for you its best to look for guy who has been committed before and actively looking for one again.

Thanks. I agree. Moving on now with my life!!!!! Seeing that he didn't contact me that day when I broke it off saying that Im looking for a committed relationship only and asked him directly if he wants one with me or not, I texted him later on at night to say that I decided to move on to someone else with whom I share similar values when it comes to relationships and dating. He knows very well that there's tons of men after me, so I'm sure he doesn't doubt that at all since it is him who always tells me that men must go crazy for me and they should be lucky to have me next to them.
I lied to him about moving on as it was just a last resort thing for me to dig myself out of the hole i dug myself into lol, but there is one good guy who is 7 yrs older than me (as oppose to 15 yrs older like that idiot!) who wants kids and a serious relationship/marriage and has been wanting to see me for a while now, but since I was hung up on this idiot for a while, I kept postponing the date with this good guy. My friend said that if a guy like that had asked her out, she would not miss her chance with him (she has seen him). I will see him this Friday for a date and my friends encouraged me to pursue this decent guy and forget about the old commitmentphobic fa*t :)) So that latin man now thinks i'm in a new relationship as of that very same day/evening when I bombard him with texts trying to get some reaction to my suggestion of taking this to a next level with him a few days ago :) it was a way to show him simultaneously that I had no problem moving on quickly the very same day seeing that he didn't say yes or no to being in a relationship with me. I was 'under' him so I tried to pull myself just a tiny bit up as much as I could with that white lie. Who knows on friday I might start seeing that new man so it wouldn't be such a lie anyways if that happens.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I totally agree with you, but I mentioned above just now that he led me on talking about things long-terms, so I got the wrong idea. Please read the above post to see what he has said to me for me to think that he is really into me. There was too much confusing signals from him to me.

I have followed your threads with this fellow in detail. It doesn't matter what he said so long ago. It matters what he did. This is a good one to let go of, difficult though that may be for you to do. In the end it will be better for you.

And, what tikana said...

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

From all of the confirming horary readings by the best astrologers on this site - your reluctance to accept that you got played or you're getting played by this man - now sends you back to your natal chart and the wishcraft of neptunia the fish queen or even jupiter the never say die king.

I am not sure of your age - however - it seems you are still young. So very important for women to get the message that Raf' has offered:

quoted:

"If at 50 he has never been in a committed relationship, then he is set in his ways and is not going to change. He is just saying all the right things to keep getting what he wants from you, the physical relationship."

Many of us have been there, done that and got the t-shirt as the say.

Live and learn and try not to repeat this if this seems to be a pattern in your life. Don't let this man's shortcomings make you feel like the inferior one. It may feel horrible now - tough lessons in love - but you'll come out better off if you face the facts.

Good luck.

kai

Hello -

From all of the confirming horary readings by the best astrologers on this site - your reluctance to accept that you got played or you're getting played by this man - now sends you back to your natal chart and the wishcraft of neptunia the fish queen or even jupiter the never say die king.

I am not sure of your age - however - it seems you are still young. So very important for women to get the message that Raf' has offered:

quoted:

"If at 50 he has never been in a committed relationship, then he is set in his ways and is not going to change. He is just saying all the right things to keep getting what he wants from you, the physical relationship."

Many of us have been there, done that and got the t-shirt as the say.

Live and learn and try not to repeat this if this seems to be a pattern in your life. Don't let this man's shortcomings make you feel like the inferior one. It may feel horrible now - tough lessons in love - but you'll come out better off if you face the facts.

Good luck.

Thank you. No, I did believe the astrologers and I did let go of him for good until he started chasing me again which made me think he wanted something more, but I made a mistake, but it's ok because that only lasted a week after he chased me and 'got me'. Whatever the case, I showed him that I moved on now quickly and I will not go beyond a simple 'hello' from now on if I do bump into him at the dance class and that's ONLY if he initiates that 'hello' himself. It's not like I spent a lot of time on him...not at all. Now I am glad that the girl in his recent past shattered his heart so much that he is still damaged from it :) He deserved it lol. Thanks for the advice, it's always appreciated and no I am 32 so not young, but I can't say I have tons of relationship experiences, but I am learning from these recent fall outs, which I don't spend too much time on.

Kitchy

Banned
Kai - you said you let him go - he chased you - you got -weak, gave in - figued out your mistake, and now you say this:

"and I will not go beyond a simple 'hello' from now on if I do bump into him at the dance class and that's ONLY if he initiates that 'hello' himself."

Do you ask yourself what is so intriguing about this ridiculousness? As I first saw it, you came from the Neptune place of 'he did me wrong', 'i trusted him' or 'im the victim'.

But after reading this, I think this is much more an issue of pluto moon control & domination. I don't know what your chart is - but it's something in your chart that likes cat and mouse play.

Maybe ask? what part of yourself is projecting this darker need onto the man you are attracting or attracted to.

Final thought: what will you do if he does say hello at gym or dance? what will you do if he doesn't?

This is less an horary question in my opinion than a pattern of behavior that might be answered best from a natal chart. 3rd house, 5th house, 8th house, maybe 10th issues. Moon, Pluto, Neptune, Venus - sinner/saint stuff.

Last edited:

kai

Kai - you said you let him go - he chased you - you got -weak, gave in - figued out your mistake, and now you say this:

"and I will not go beyond a simple 'hello' from now on if I do bump into him at the dance class and that's ONLY if he initiates that 'hello' himself."

Do you ask yourself what is so intriguing about this ridiculousness? As I first saw it, you came from the Neptune place of 'he did me wrong', 'i trusted him' or 'im the victim'.

But after reading this, I think this is much more an issue of pluto moon control & domination. I don't know what your chart is - but it's something in your chart that likes cat and mouse play.

Maybe ask? what part of yourself is projecting this darker need onto the man you are attracting or attracted to.

Final thought: what will you do if he does say hello at gym or dance? what will you do if he doesn't?

This is less an horary question in my opinion than a pattern of behavior that might be answered best from a natal chart. 3rd house, 5th house, 8th house, maybe 10th issues. Moon, Pluto, Neptune, Venus - sinner/saint stuff.

Not sure about natal, but I do have moon in leo (so does he), scorpio on 7th house cusp and neptune is square my venus so maybe that has something to do with it. My pluto is square my moon at 7 orb, but I think it might be wide for a strong pluto-moon issue.

If he doesn't initiate the hello then there's not much I could do and obviously I won't say anything myself considering that he didn't respond to my text messages about my feelings and the fact that I made it clear that I no longer want to be casual but looking for something meaningful and I will not meet up with him just for sex. I think I had the right to clear that out to him especially when I felt connected to him, so there's not much I could do if he didn't respond to me. I don't want to sleep with him for a year completely get attached then get disappointed eventually. He said a day before that he doesn't want to get attached. If he does say hello, I will act the same obviously and keep it very casual at a possible interaction. If he does talk about the things I told him, I will simply say that it's something I had to get off my chest, but it no longer matters as you didn't respond and I moved on. I think at this moment having an indifferent attitude is the best after I did my own chasing for a day for the first time. Some said that I acted like a drama queen and I do agree, however, I don't think I did anything wrong by tell him that I was developing feelings for him and told him how I liked him right away and had thought about him very often when he went to a month-long vacation when we met at the very beginning. What I did wrong was to bombard him with text messages for a day, so I admit that as I acted emotional and perhaps needy too. The cat and mouse game was introduced by him since I walked out on him and never looked back until he contacted me and made it seem that he wanted more, but then within a week hearing his contradictory speech about relationships and all that, I realized that I was wrong....that he just wanted me back in his life for sex. I hope I was able to answer your question. Thanks for the previous feedback.

tikana

u guys all sound like country song writers and an electrician

an electrician changes a light bulb and the song writers are writing a song how much an electrician will miss it.