What career should I pursue according to my chart?

sukichan90

Well, I have to apologies first if I post a new thread in a wrong place. It was quite complicated as I want to discuss a lot about Astrology and natal chart.
I start studying my chart a few years back when I see astrology like something recreational, a hobbit to know more about my love life. Then, I start to become a little bit more serious. I wanted to know more about myself and my own potentials. I learn a lot about my houses, planets and aspects. Now that I know the years I started to study astrology was the time when Saturn transiting through my first house. And yes it was a painful period but I learnt and became a better version of myself. It's like now I'm finally know the true me.
So, back to career. I read a lot about MC, Sun, Moon, Acs, Mars, 6th and 10th houses to find career advice. I can't remember all of it but I see lots of words like psyche, psychology, philosophy, art, fashion, literature but some of it is contradictory. I can't get the whole picture and I can't tell which are the major indicators and which are the minors about career. And I see lots of read lines crossing through my chart. From what I read, I don't find them bad indicators but I wonder if the author is being positive. What do you see about my career path from my chart?
I attached two charts one has Chiron and Juno if it helps.

Attachments

• chart2.jpg
    chart2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 30

kimbermoon

Something involving creativity is definitely indicated for you, with Mars in Virgo oriented to precision,detail and refinement in your work, so it is good that you have gained some practical skills. The only question is how to apply it? By now you must have good ideas about what to do with your skills and where to put them to their best use.

Astrology does not show you what you 'will do' as a career, it only gives you hints at your potentials and of course it is up to you as to what to do with them. As has been repeated many times here in the forum, you need to consider what you are really passionate about and are interested in doing. Then you have to consider what your inner beliefs are about 'having a career'; is it merely as an income generator; is it for status and position; or, in the best case scenario, is it to provide fulfilment and satisfaction in your life? Too often that is what is missing in jobs of today.

So then look to your general nature for hints as well; I'm sure you've looked into your Sun in Cancer/Moon in Pisces/Scorpio rising personality type, and you are the best judge of what you can do with that. How might you best use the Jupiter trine Venus to advantage? Remember to look to the houses they rule, for further hints.
The point is that you have so many choices to pick from that you really should just listen to your heart and choose accordingly. Ultimately there is no real guarantee that any vocation will bring success, and as I see, life itself should be the primary career. What you do with it is up to you. So, what do you think would be the ideal career, in your estimation?

sukichan90

Something involving creativity is definitely indicated for you, with Mars in Virgo oriented to precision,detail and refinement in your work, so it is good that you have gained some practical skills. The only question is how to apply it? By now you must have good ideas about what to do with your skills and where to put them to their best use.

Astrology does not show you what you 'will do' as a career, it only gives you hints at your potentials and of course it is up to you as to what to do with them. As has been repeated many times here in the forum, you need to consider what you are really passionate about and are interested in doing. Then you have to consider what your inner beliefs are about 'having a career'; is it merely as an income generator; is it for status and position; or, in the best case scenario, is it to provide fulfilment and satisfaction in your life? Too often that is what is missing in jobs of today.

So then look to your general nature for hints as well; I'm sure you've looked into your Sun in Cancer/Moon in Pisces/Scorpio rising personality type, and you are the best judge of what you can do with that. How might you best use the Jupiter trine Venus to advantage? Remember to look to the houses they rule, for further hints.
The point is that you have so many choices to pick from that you really should just listen to your heart and choose accordingly. Ultimately there is no real guarantee that any vocation will bring success, and as I see, life itself should be the primary career. What you do with it is up to you. So, what do you think would be the ideal career, in your estimation?

Thanks for your reply. What I'm interested in are fashion and movies, I do have some practical skills and experience. I have done a few freelance work as a fashion stylits, sometimes photographer. I love the way to use fashion and the composition of a scene to tell stories. And I have done a few short films for school work it's not professional but I find it interesting. And I love movies too that I start a blog and write some reviews about movies. So I think my interest is to tell a story/msg. I think of jobs like movie director, fashion brand Pr, stylist and fashion editor. Now, I'm aiming at fashion editor as being stylist you need some network, you need to know and be friend with some people in the field. so I think editor is a good way to start building up my network. But fashion journalism is a foreign thing to me. What I have done most, is creating not reporting. So I think the confusion is here.
About the chart, I have looked into things like Aries, the ruler of 6th house, and the Planet mars fall on 10th house which is Virgo. I looked in the explanation, but I don't see how it is related to career. for Venus trine Jupiter, I think it's very correct for providing opportunities to others but I can't really figure out how? but it seems like building network, making friends are my potentiaL. ;)

12thhouse

You will find success through networking, working in groups, putting yourself out there online. Design would be great for you as you can collaborate with other designers. The trick with the 2nd house node is not to let material items have a hold on you, although you may receive them you must not let them enslave you.