WC 2018 (A) : RUSSIA vs. SAUDI ARABIA

EhabAtari

Dear All,

I am going to post a separate thread for each match in World Cup 2018 to make the prediction easier to be tracked and followed.

Group (A):
Match: Russia vs Saudi Arabia
Date: 14/06/2018
Time : 18:00 Moscow Time

What's your prediction for this match?

sven555

Hey Ehab,

I will be joining you for analysis on each match, I will be using the natal charts of the nationals/nations FA's or first fixture.

I found Saudi Arabia's DOB to be January 18, 1957 which I think is their first fixture, is this correct; or do you know their actual DOB?

sven555

Ok never mind, I found the dates on the other thread, thanks

Russia - 16 August 1992
Saudi Arabia - September 23, 1932, 12:01 PM (Sagittarius)

sentinel

Ok, if I have a go?

Radical chart, Moon strong. Separating from weak Mercury and opposing strong Saturn from its sign of detriment.

I'd say the forces balance out- try a draw.:whistling:

BlackLioness87

If we use colour method Russia is ASC team and Arabia DSC (during 1st half). During HT they exchange sides.

A tough match is expected because of aspects between lords and other planets.

L7 in square aspect with Uranus.
L10 in conjunction with Moon.

Anyone can win I guess. I agree with bombus that Saudi Arabia is stronger. My prediction is a penalty and both teams to score ;)

sven555

Taken from: Love Light Astrology Forums

Odds referenced: https://www.bet3000.com/en/events/4415-wc-matches

Russia (home adv)(1.45) vs Saudi Arabia (10)

Russia:

Sun sextile Sun
Jupiter square Saturn
NNode conjunct Mercury

Saudi Arabia:

Venus conjunct Mars
Jupiter square Venus
Venus sextile Sun
Moon conjunct Moon

--------------------------------------
Moon conjunct Moon for Saudi seems to be a good day for them; although the timing is not accurate; their Moon will be in Cancer. Sun sextile Sun is pleasant for Russia, perhaps it is a good sign for opening such a big event.

In terms of first half, it looks more even than the second half; where the ASC will change; favouring Russia, in my opinion.

However as this is the first game of the tournament, predict with caution and let's see what the result will be. Hopefully after this match, we will be able to work out the dynamics of the matches ahead.

Russia to win/draw.

Tora

I don't know which is correct but I am getting a different Asc and slightly different moon degree. Location and date is the same. I went to astro.com and created the chart using Regiomontanus and got the same Asc as OP but may be it's a Solar Fire thing. Who knows which is the correct chart?

kpEuqNT.jpg

Tora

Which is the correct Asc?
Why so different? I changed NN to True instead of Mean but nothing really change much.

Agree, Russia is Asc, Saudi Arabia is Dsc.

Tora

Green or White...Taurus.

Nobody said Ruassia. Another reason the system does not work.
OR may be we should decide which one will win as per usual and the real answer is the opposite team. This is a good system...not?

Last edited: