World Cup 2018 - Horary/Event only

Tora

I am going to start analysing all matches for the World Cup 2018 soon. :biggrin:

The first one is Russia v Saudi Arabia and I don't know if I would bother creating a chart for it since the potential winning team seems obvious. Anyhow, if I find any other match which worth mention, I'll start a western horary/event discussion. No tarot, no verdic.

I probably won't be bothering period between 20-24 June either since moon will be travelling through Via Combusta and probably not worth predicting. :whistling:

dbozics

Thank you
I am looking forward to your match analysis
Portugal vs Spain is an interesting first round matchup

👍😎

Tora

Thank you
I am looking forward to your match analysis
Portugal vs Spain is an interesting first round matchup

����
What do YOU think will happen astrologically? Anything to offer up front? Or are you just looking for a tip?

Last edited:

dbozics

Yes numerology, gematria, & astrology for beginners 😂
My tip is wait until country announce players for World Cup

Tora

Yes numerology, gematria, & astrology for beginners ��
My tip is wait until country announce players for World Cup
I would say that's not necessary when you are doing horary/event.
The heaven knows it already. Everything is already written.

I make prediction without knowing who the players are, let alone knowing football rules. 😂

Tora

Russia vs Saudi Arabia 14.06.18

I think 21st to 30th June is not worthwhile looking at since Moon will travel through Via Combusta, then Jupiter & Saturn are rx. :unsure: Basically first 7 days are only worth looking at due to unpredictability. In July, 1st-7th is not worth looking because Mars will be rx from 27th as well as Saturn and Jupiter.

I wasn't going to bother this one but an interesting one.
VV99S93.jpg

Russia supposedly be Aqu and S. Arabia Sag but we have Scorpio Asc and Taurus Dsc. Uranus posited in 7th H, Jupiter in 1st H.

Venus doesn't reach NN, not quite!

Mars in angular house BUT! conj. SN (red flag for Russia).

Though moon will trine POF, could it neutralize the effect due to SN conjction?

If so, are we looking at possible DRAW?

Blurry point
I don't know whether country significators in opponent house mean win for both (hence draw) OR indicating 1st/7th house assignment since Asc/Dsc doesn't correspond with the country. I have a feeling that Asc is Russia since Mars is in Aquarius. Also country flag is red, blue and white which fits Mars/Aquarius whereas S. Arabia's flag is in green which fits Taurus/Venus.

Last edited:

Tora

Forget Moon trine POF. Too far.

I think Saudi Arabia will win.
Simply because of Mars conj. SN, too bad Russia to lose.

bombus

Mars is very close on IC and Uranus on Descendent. I believe offensive team (Russia?) will score many goals and will win

Jibreil

Banned
@Tora

The match starts at 6 p.m. local time and not 4 p.m.

Use this link, very handy
Code:
https://www.worldtimezone.com/time/fifa-time-map2018.php?select=1384&calldate=06-14-2018&hournr=18&minnr=00&forma=24h

Last edited:

Tora

I am rather disheartened with the event chart technique as it is very unreliable.

sven,
How about Russia v Saudi Arabia?

DOB of Russian team

After the breakup of the Soviet Union, Russia played its first international match against Mexico on 16 August 1992

Can't find the date for Saudi Arabia though. :sad:

rgurung20

I am going to start analysing all matches for the World Cup 2018 soon. :biggrin:

The first one is Russia v Saudi Arabia and I don't know if I would bother creating a chart for it since the potential winning team seems obvious. Anyhow, if I find any other match which worth mention, I'll start a western horary/event discussion. No tarot, no verdic.

I probably won't be bothering period between 20-24 June either since moon will be travelling through Via Combusta and probably not worth predicting. :whistling:

Dear Tora,

Would you please tell me the winner and runner up of WC 2018?

It would be great if you can name the semi finalists too?

How far can Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Germany and France? Can they reach till semi or final of WC 2018?

What do you think?

Waiting to hear back from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Rabin

rgurung20

Sorry Rabin.
I don't do that kind of prediction.
Only one game at a time e.g. win-lose.

Would you please predict Group B match between Spain vs Portugal on Friday 15/06/2018 at 20.00 local time.

Who do you think will top this Group B?
Thank you.