Discussing the Saturn Transit in the signs and houses

Jaded

Premium Member
Come September I'll have mine in the 12th house :surprised:
When Saturn was in Libra back in 2009 to 2012 I went through a terrible marriage, deployment, weight gain, and divorce. It was transiting my 10th house.

Even though it took from me it also gave me amazing gifts. Two beautiful girls, and the most wonderful man I could ever ask for. I remarried at the tail end of the transit. I moved tons of times during this. I went from Kentucky to Alaska, to Virginia.

I'd love to hear how Saturn has worked through others charts. How it gives and takes in the signs and houses. I'm still learning :smile:

-Jade

ALRESCHA

It is a good thread. It is an important cycle that should be approached synced with the approach to the matching Jupiter's in order to overcome the obstacle to something that was working perfectly fine, until Saturn showed up. There is a lesson behind his transit.

I have felt it more strongly in the 12th when it hit the sign my AC is in, but that is because Leo isn't big in my chart (I got Leo on the cusp of 12th). I think I was agnostic for a while then. What is your 12th house condition, how is the ruler doing?

This is a burning issue for me at the moment. I think about it every day. The end of this transit is coming and I still have no clue what it is I should understand before it ends. It's hit the third house really hard, and for me, everything is there. And I am afraid it's going to make me drag this burden for another 12 years if I don't learn how to deal with it before he enters Sag.

I am not sure what is worse: try and fix the problem so that he doesn't scold me, or sit quiet until he leaves Scorpio, so that the problem doesn't get any deeper. Because it does, every time. This is a terrible dilemma.

I have really been through hell for this transit.

My Sun is there, so I got to learn who people around me are. Everybody's core nature was brought out to the surface in the cruelest way. I have learned so many secrets it scares me. Most of my friends have left the country, I was forced not to contact so many of them for protection, particularly the foreigners. I lost my favorite writer and my dear professor and my grandpa. I lost my online accounts. I lost my phones. I couldn't go online for a year and a half. I lost the ability to switch between languages in my head. My siblings got nastier and started hanging out with shady people. My extended family members have fallen out after 400 years of impressive closeness. The only new friends that I have made are the people who I worked with. It took too much effort to graduate. I stopped studying like I used to and I got sick of mistreating and wrong accusations.

It doesn't allow me to connect to anyone, starting with my siblings. I gave them all my time and I tore my throat talking and running to help them, and yet they tricked me. And I am not sure if that means "do not try connect!" or "learn how to do it Saturn's way"

As it unfolded, I noticed that the things that change now will remain permanent. It's the scariest thing.

Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
It is a good thread. It is an important cycle that should be approached synced with the approach to the matching Jupiter's in order to overcome the obstacle to something that was working perfectly fine, until Saturn showed up. There is a lesson behind his transit.

I have felt it more strongly in the 12th when it hit the sign my AC is in, but that is because Leo isn't big in my chart (I got Leo on the cusp of 12th). I think I was agnostic for a while then. What is your 12th house condition, how is the ruler doing?

This is a burning issue for me at the moment. I think about it every day. The end of this transit is coming and I still have no clue what it is I should understand before it ends. It's hit the third house really hard, and for me, everything is there. And I am afraid it's going to make me drag this burden for another 12 years if I don't learn how to deal with it before he enters Sag.

I am not sure what is worse: try and fix the problem so that he doesn't scold me, or sit quiet until he leaves Scorpio, so that the problem doesn't get any deeper. Because it does, every time. This is a terrible dilemma.

My Sun is there, so I got to learn who people around me are. Everybody's core nature was brought out to the surface in the cruelest way. I have learned so many secrets it scares me. Most of my friends have left the country, I was forced not to contact so many of them for protection, particularly the foreigners. I lost my favorite writer and my dear professor and my grandpa. I lost my online accounts. I lost my phones. I couldn't go online for a year and a half. I lost the ability to switch between languages in my head. My siblings got nastier and started hanging out with shady people. My extended family members have fallen out after 400 years of impressive closeness. The only new friends that I have made are the people who I worked with. It took too much effort to graduate. I stopped studying like I used to and I got sick of mistreating and wrong accusations.

It doesn't allow me to connect to anyone, starting with my siblings. I gave them all my time and I tore my throat talking and running to help them, and yet they tricked me. And I am not sure if that means "do not try connect!" or "learn how to do it Saturn's way"

As it unfolded, I noticed that the things that change now will remain permanent. It's the scariest thing.

Here is my natal chart and transit for today. My husband is deployed to Korea at the moment I am a stay at home mother of three. And am known for being the hermit lol. I don't know anyone, speak to anyone, other then my beautiful babies.... I like diving into my books and jewelry making mostly. My biological mother has been in a spot of trouble concerning the law past due child support and could go to jail. So that could be happening.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
Looking back I could have edited and posted just the transit lol

Thanks Merc conj Saturn my 1st house!!!! I have to over do everything and draw it all out. Over explaining it lol.:annoyed:

ravenscall

Come September I'll have mine in the 12th house :surprised:
When Saturn was in Libra back in 2009 to 2012 I went through a terrible marriage, deployment, weight gain, and divorce. It was transiting my 10th house.

Even though it took from me it also gave me amazing gifts. Two beautiful girls, and the most wonderful man I could ever ask for. I remarried at the tail end of the transit. I moved tons of times during this. I went from Kentucky to Alaska, to Virginia.

I'd love to hear how Saturn has worked through others charts. How it gives and takes in the signs and houses. I'm still learning :smile:

-Jade

I think while Saturn could have contributed, I think it was mainly transiting Pluto through your 1st house that led to your divorce/relationship experience. I know someone who was married and divorced during that transit.

Taken from DK Foundation http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookTransitsAndProgressions.htm "A transit of Pluto to the Ascendant marks one of the most transformative periods of a person’s life. The catalyst for change is invariably an intense emotional experience, and the agent is frequently, a new partner. As the result of this association, a person’s outlook on life undergoes a marked change. This association may become permanent or semi-permanent. In which case, the experience of sharing a life may, become responsible for further changes, as Pluto moves on into H1."

Saturn has been hovering between my second and third houses since the retrograde. It was very difficult. When Saturn was in Libra in my 1st I sort of found who I thought I was (but that changed) and through my 2nd it tested my self-worth. I used to put people and things ahead of myself (that was detrimental to my self-worth) which I now no longer do. It tested my emotional limits a lot and was a very difficult transit, was Saturn in Scorpio. In the 2nd, I suffered emotional poverty. When it went into Sagittarius my life started to light up a bit but when it went back into Scorpio a lot of things went bad again (reviewing/clearing old issues) I will be so glad when it goes back into Sagittarius. Saturn going through the formative sector (houses 1-3) is generally not a good time because Saturn is descending rather than rising. Things start to advance (so I've heard) when Saturn transits the IC. For me that's when Saturn goes into Capricorn, which a way off yet but it will come by quickly I'm sure.

Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
I think while Saturn could have contributed, I think it was mainly transiting Pluto through your 1st house that led to your divorce/relationship experience. I know someone who was married and divorced during that transit.

Taken from DK Foundation http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookTransitsAndProgressions.htm "A transit of Pluto to the Ascendant marks one of the most transformative periods of a person’s life. The catalyst for change is invariably an intense emotional experience, and the agent is frequently, a new partner. As the result of this association, a person’s outlook on life undergoes a marked change. This association may become permanent or semi-permanent. In which case, the experience of sharing a life may, become responsible for further changes, as Pluto moves on into H1."

Saturn has been hovering between my second and third houses since the retrograde. It was very difficult. When Saturn was in Libra in my 1st I sort of found who I thought I was (but that changed) and through my 2nd it tested my self-worth. I used to put people and things ahead of myself (that was detrimental to my self-worth) which I now no longer do. It tested my emotional limits a lot and was a very difficult transit, was Saturn in Scorpio. In the 2nd, I suffered emotional poverty. When it went into Sagittarius my life started to light up a bit but when it went back into Scorpio a lot of things went bad again (reviewing/clearing old issues) I will be so glad when it goes back into Sagittarius. Saturn going through the formative sector (houses 1-3) is generally not a good time because Saturn is descending rather than rising. Things start to advance (so I've heard) when Saturn transits the IC. For me that's when Saturn goes into Capricorn, which a way off yet but it will come by quickly I'm sure.

I think Saturn had to do then maybe with the deployment it's self and the split we experienced it seem to drudge on forever and took me threw some horrid life lessons.

I'm curious what your Saturn in sag 12th definition is. My oldest daughter is starting kindergarten September 9th haha. The school is a very long drive for us though. Almost 25 minuets! Maybe that's all a little Saturn lol. Sag learning Saturn teacher and so on....:joyful:

ravenscall

I think Saturn had to do then maybe with the deployment it's self and the split we experienced it seem to drudge on forever and took me threw some horrid life lessons.

I'm curious what your Saturn in sag 12th definition is. My oldest daughter is starting kindergarten September 9th haha. The school is a very long drive for us though. Almost 25 minuets! Maybe that's all a little Saturn lol. Sag learning Saturn teacher and so on....:joyful:

Is it going through your 12th? That is not an easy transit. 12th is the house of karma and where all the things you haven't dealt with or things come back to haunt you but you have to deal with them and close them up (ending a lot of things as a house of endings) before Saturn moves into the 1st house. It might not be so drastic depending on where your Saturn is but mine is in the 6th which is opposite the 12th so I had my Saturn opposition during it which made it harder.

Jaded

Premium Member
Is it going through your 12th? That is not an easy transit. 12th is the house of karma and where all the things you haven't dealt with or things come back to haunt you but you have to deal with them and close them up (ending a lot of things as a house of endings) before Saturn moves into the 1st house. It might not be so drastic depending on where your Saturn is but mine is in the 6th which is opposite the 12th so I had my Saturn opposition during it which made it harder.

I put up my transit chart above ^^^ yes it is about to hit my 12th and go through sag again. So idk we shall see :crying:

ALRESCHA

And am known for being the hermit lol. I don't know anyone, speak to anyone, other then my beautiful babies.... I like diving into my books and jewelry making mostly.

View attachment 55422

there's one recipe for dealing with Saturn that always works:

count the 8th from the transiting house (whole signs) and transform that area.

I was gonna say some words of comfort for the 12th house transit period (It wasn't that bad for me), but yours looks challenging. then again, analyzing transits alone isn't detailed enough and can be misleading for some people. (Means you shouldn't worry, but cast all prediction chart forms before you assume it's gonna be hard) <3

remember to keep the faith.

Last edited:

emily23

Saturn through the 12th is a somewhat sleepy depressing prelude to when Saturn hits the first, in my experience, Saturn hit its fan all over me...depending what your first house sign is and especially if you have planets in it, it will amplify this for you and cause you to concentrate on the best and worst of your character or how you approach / react / deal with everyday life....just my two cents....it's a very personal time to do wth self reflection, so take it easy as much as possible, it's not a punishment, it's an education, after that youre free to take what you want from it (pretty much with many transits that don't reflect tangible events)

Ps Someone mentioned karma, Saturn transits to personal points/planets do tend to feel like a "last chance saloon"...after all it's a "time" planet, better heeded I guess if you think it is important whatever you're dealing with

I had Saturn through my asc/first in Virgo....that is one of the worst worst transits....worrying about if you put the right amount of millimetres of fabric softener in the machine (aka you need to learn to read instructions swot up on science and learn to count! stop wasting, was the most positive wrist slapping experience)

:D

Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
there's one recipe for dealing with Saturn that always works:

count the 8th from the transiting house (whole signs) and transform that area.

I was gonna say some words of comfort for the 12th house transit period (It wasn't that bad for me), but yours looks challenging. then again, analyzing transits alone isn't detailed enough and can be misleading for some people. (Means you shouldn't worry, but cast all prediction chart forms before you assume it's gonna be hard) <3

remember to keep the faith.
What part looks challenging :innocent:

Jaded

Premium Member
Saturn through the 12th is a somewhat sleepy depressing prelude to when Saturn hits the first, in my experience, Saturn hit its fan all over me...depending what your first house sign is and especially if you have planets in it, it will amplify this for you and cause you to concentrate on the best and worst of your character or how you approach / react / deal with everyday life....just my two cents....it's a very personal time to do wth self reflection, so take it easy as much as possible, it's not a punishment, it's an education, after that youre free to take what you want from it (pretty much with many transits that don't reflect tangible events)

Ps Someone mentioned karma, Saturn transits to personal points/planets do tend to feel like a "last chance saloon"...after all it's a "time" planet, better heeded I guess if you think it is important whatever you're dealing with

I had Saturn through my asc/first in Virgo....that is one of the worst worst transits....worrying about if you put the right amount of millimetres of fabric softener in the machine (aka you need to learn to read instructions swot up on science and learn to count! stop wasting, was the most positive wrist slapping experience)

:D
I'm tired now constantly and it's not even hit yet hahaha!!!

Jaded

Premium Member

I read this more carefully I'm so so sorry about what you are going through!!! :sad:

ALRESCHA

What is

Ju-Me-Sa-Ne ???

Jupiter-Mercury-Saturn-Neptune, sorry! :) You are going to have to work on that. Please understand that you need to transform your 7th house, actually, your 1st and 7th is how it works, during that transit. You can find your driving power in all the beautiful things those two provide when active, he won't have anything to kill and when he hits the first, you will have already done the homework :)

That's OK, thank you. It feels like there is some kind of spell on my words, way more than usual and I have to explain myself all the time... It's only sending me the people whose malefics, mostly Pluto aspect my Mercury. False accusations were the worst a year ago. That was unbearable. It's hard and I was going to throw a party when it hits Sag, but I am afraid it's only going to get worse. It's gonna conjunct my IC, oppose my MC, square my Moon and my DC and my AC and still echo its hatred on my Sun....

I really didn't need to transform the way I connect and communicate. That is the only thing I am as good as one can possibly be at. He just comes and ruins everything for you in the house he transits.

Jaded

Premium Member
Jupiter-Mercury-Saturn-Neptune, sorry! :) You are going to have to work on that. Please understand that you need to transform your 7th house, actually, your 1st and 7th is how it works, during that transit. You can find your driving power in all the beautiful things those two provide when active, he won't have anything to kill and when he hits the first, you will have already done the homework :)

That's OK, thank you. It feels like there is some kind of spell on my words, way more than usual and I have to explain myself all the time... It's only sending me the people whose malefics, mostly Pluto aspect my Mercury. False accusations were the worst a year ago. That was unbearable. It's hard and I was going to throw a party when it hits Sag, but I am afraid it's only going to get worse. It's gonna conjunct my IC, oppose my MC, square my Moon and my DC and my AC and still echo its hatred on my Sun....

I really didn't need to transform the way I connect and communicate. That is the only thing I am as good as one can possibly be at. He just comes and ruins everything for you in the house he transits.

I suppose I'm a bit confused still lol. I'm a stay at home mother of three. My husband is in the military and is deployed in Korea at the moment. He won't return till January 2016. I don't live near family and I prefer to keep to myself. That's the only thing I can see it having to do with really.

As far as I know my husband and I are close. Well we have had some issues. :annoyed:

(Saturn ruins everything ??) ^^^ ( in the house he transits)

ALRESCHA

Sorry, I'll give you more details :)

Think of him as of any politician or a manager: he comes and ruins things in a way only his solution to the problem he purposely created works, so that you later need him. Then what you already had appears like a reward for taking the abuse.

7th house doesn't only refer to marriage and love relationships.

He'll put you in a situation where you'll need to expand your circles and prevent you from doing that at the same time. You'll need to make friends, but, first to transform yourself and your relationships, you'll need to take care of that anxiety from the 12th house before you move into the 1st-7th and give up your sweet, calm routine (6th)