Premier League (Week #2)

EhabAtari

We will post the games accordingly , now the fist game in 2nd week will be played on coming Friday :)

rIxlJUc.gif

sven555

----------- REVISITED --------------

Aston Villa (Claret/Sky Blue/White) ==> JUPITER
Man Utd (Red/White/Black) ==> SATURN

Moon NOT VOC

Jupiter in 7th (Average) + Saturn in 9th (Average)

Jupiter is in 7th house for the whole game, but with Saturn representing Man Utd + ASC in Aquarius, Man Utd will have the greater power. Combined with the fact that Man Utd are the Favourites. Jupiter isn't that strong in the 7th house, and I still think Man Utd cannot lose this match.

I expect Victory for Man Utd. 2-1.

Last edited:

EhabAtari

Why you don't choose Jupiter for Aston Villa ? I think we need to analysis a previous game between those teams , take a look you might change your mind :)

fF8X5kt.gif

sven555

Man Utd have the greater Head to Head record between these 2 teams.
In the last 6 games, 3 at home, 3 away; Man Utd have won 5 and drew 1.

That draw was the last fixture (The chart you have pictured here).
Aston Villa 1-1 Man Utd.

In this last fixture:

Moon NOT VOC.

HT / FT:
Aston Villa (1-0) / Draw (1-1)

Aston Villa => Jupiter in 4th
Man Utd => Saturn in 6th

Both Jupiter in 4th and Saturn in 6th are weak placements for both sides. Saturn stays in 6th house for the whole game, Jupiter moves into 3rd house inthe 2nd half which is an even weaker placement than the 4th house, Which allows Man Utd to get back into the game in the second half. My brother is a big Man Utd fan, and he said that this game was drab and poor. Both teams were awful that day, so I guess a 1-1 draw was fair.

You could be right Ehab, Aston Villa could be Jupiter. Claret is the primary colour, then Sky blue, then white.

Last edited:

sven555

After looking back at the games on Sunday, West Ham wear the same colours as Aston Villa (Claret + Sky Blue) and West Ham beat Arsenal 0-2 at the Emirates.

Arsenal were Mars in 9th, and West Ham must have been Jupiter, as Jupiter was in the 10th house moving into the 9th house in the 2nd half.

This means that Aston Villa's home kit is NOT SATURN.
Aston Villa are JUPITER.

sven555

Here is the 3pm chart:

Fixtures:

• Sunderland (Mars) vs Norwich (Mercury)
  • Swansea (Saturn) vs Newcastle (Mercury)
  • Tottenham (Jupiter) vs Stoke (Mars)
  • Watford (Saturn) vs West Brom (Jupiter)
  • West Ham (Jupiter) vs Leicester (Saturn)
Moon NOT VOC.

Saturn is in 12th house, Mercury in 9th, Jupiter in 9th, Mars in 8th; Scorpio ASC for 16 minutes of first half, Sag ASC for rest of game.

----------------------------------------------------------
I can only see Sunderland and Norwich drawing 1-1.

Swansea vs Newcastle? Saturn is in house of joy, Mercury is weak in 9th. Swansea win for me. 2-0.

Tottenham vs Stoke? Jupiter in 9th + Mars in 8th produces 2 teams that cancel each other out, a draw is possible however Scorpio ASC gives Stoke the chance of an early goal and then Jupiter gives Tottenham the chance to get back in the game. Previous fixture between these 2 finished TOT 1-2 STO. Tottenham to win 1-0.

Watford vs West Brom. These two haven't met for over 5 years which was a 1-1 draw. With Saturn in house of joy and Jupiter in natural house; This game is likely to be draw, 1-1.

West Ham vs Leicester. 2 great sides battling it out; But I was very impressed by West Ham last week and Jupiter here will ousted Saturn or Whichever planet Leicester is. West Ham to win 3-1.

Attachments

• week2_3pm.jpg
    week2_3pm.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

sven555

Here is 12:45pm chart

Fixtures:

Southampton (MARS) vs Everton (JUPITER)

Mars in 9th vs Jupiter in 10th, Jupiter is technically stronger, but Scorpio ASC gives Mars the ability to win this game. 1 goal in it. 1-0 to Southampton.

Attachments

• week2_1245pm.jpg
    week2_1245pm.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

sven555

Last 3 games:

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal (Sunday at 1:30pm)
Man City vs Chelsea (Sunday at 4pm)
Liverpool vs Bournemouth (Monday at 8pm)

Crystal Palace are JUPITER, Arsenal are SATURN.
Jupiter in 10th house is a strong placement, but Saturn in 1st house is even stronger. The 1st house is the most powerful house in the chart (10th house is 2nd best). With Jupiter moving into the 9th house as the game goes on, Crystal Palace will become protected; so I predict a draw from this game. 2-2.

Man City are VENUS, Chelsea are JUPITER.
With both planets heading into the 8th house, this game could be pretty low-key. Sag ASC gives Chelsea great Strength. An early goal from Chelsea would settle this game 1-0. However, i'd say this game would finish either 0-0 or 1-1.

Liverpool are MARS, Bournemouth are SATURN.
Mars in 6th, house of joy gives Liverpool the advantage. Aquarius asc with Saturn in 9th gives Bournemouth the possible chance to score, but I still think Liverpool will edge this game 2-1.

Attachments

• week2_cryars.jpg
    week2_cryars.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 26
  • week2_mncche.jpg
    week2_mncche.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 25
  • week2_livbou.jpg
    week2_livbou.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

EhabAtari

After looking back at the games on Sunday, West Ham wear the same colours as Aston Villa (Claret + Sky Blue) and West Ham beat Arsenal 0-2 at the Emirates.

Arsenal were Mars in 9th, and West Ham must have been Jupiter, as Jupiter was in the 10th house moving into the 9th house in the 2nd half.

This means that Aston Villa's home kit is NOT SATURN.
Aston Villa are JUPITER.

This what I was trying to inform you , you can determine planets for a single team by having look into previous matches , so will analysis the previous game which can tell if the color selection was right or wrong.:cool:

sven555

Let'st have a look into previous games between all teams and determine the right color selection.

Previous Fixture was Southampton 3-0 Everton on 20th December 2014.

HT: 1-0 to Southampton
FT: 3-0 to Southampton

Kits:
Southampton --> Red/white shirt, Black shorts, Red/Maroon Socks.
Everton --> Blue shirt, White shorts, Navy blue socks.

This match was played at the same time as Aston Villa vs Man Utd last season. 20th December 2014, at 3pm.

EhabAtari

If you do the same exercise for other matches , I am pretty sure that we could reach to 90% correct predication , at least in final results , do you agree ?

sven555

If you do the same exercise for other matches , I am pretty sure that we could reach to 90% correct predication , at least in final results , do you agree ?

I do agree!

Team colours rarely change that much, so the outcome is likely to be pretty stable throughout each fixture, unless of unique aspects haha.

So you think Aston Villa vs Man Utd will be a Draw?

EhabAtari

Aston Villa => Jupiter
Man United => Saturn

@First Half :

ASC=> AQU
Jup => 7th House => Strong Position under this ASC
Saturn => 9th House => Could be neutral or good position under this ASC

However I am expecting first Half to be draw (Let's say these is a low possibility for Aston Villa to be the winner for the half).

@2nd Half :

ASC => PIC

Jup => 6th House => Weak position under this ASC.
Saturn => 8th house => Strong position under this ASC

However , I am expecting Manchester United to win this game in 2nd half.

HT/FT :

1. First Option : Draw / Man United
2. Second Option : Aston Villa / Man United

Ehab Atari

sven555

FT: Aston Villa 0-1 Man Utd.

HT / FT:
Man Utd / Man Utd.

The only goal of the game came from Januzaj in the 29th minute.

EhabAtari

Here is 12:45pm chart

Fixtures:

Southampton (MARS) vs Everton (JUPITER)

Mars in 9th vs Jupiter in 10th, Jupiter is technically stronger, but Scorpio ASC gives Mars the ability to win this game. 1 goal in it. 1-0 to Southampton.

After spin the wheel , the ASC will remain on Scorp and will not change. I need you to remember the game of

Leicester (Blue) vs Sunderland (Red/White)

I think you might change your mind.

sven555

After spin the wheel , the ASC will remain on Scorp and will not change. I need you to remember the game of

Leicester (Blue) vs Sunderland (Red/White)

I think you might change your mind.

But this kick-off is at 12:45pm, so Scorpio will be in full power. Jupiter won that game because of Jupiter in 9th and Sag ASC.
Southampton won the previous encounter. What's spin the wheel?