UAFE Under 19 is already started !

sven555

Going back to the Moon vs Mars match, Moon was VOC and both Moon and Mars where in fall, and in reasonable houses, which could explain a goalless draw.

I don't know the Greece vs France result, but I reckon Greece play in white and France in navy blue, so Moon vs Saturn

Check back soon

EhabAtari

France vs Greece

Well, Let's keep in mind that ASC=> Cap and this need to be monitored I need to see the if their is any effect on that however I am going to predict as following :

@Kick Off
Saturn => 10 House (Owed by Saturn) inside Scorp and this could prevent France from losing the first Half.

Moon => 5th house (Owned by Sun => Friend planet) inside Gemini , Neutral position.

@2nd Half:
Saturn => 9th House (Owned by Jupiter => Neutral planet)
Moon => 4th house (Owned by Moon)

Moon position is better than Saturn in this session.

However , I am NOT expecting Greece to lose this game and I am expeting HT/FT to be as following :

1. Draw - Greece
2. France - Greece

Ehab Atari

EhabAtari

Ukraine vs Austria

Can we confirm the colors kits for both team , what's your expectations ?

7ltNPnk.gif

Ehab Atari

EhabAtari

If Austria wear the color kit regardless of Ukraine (Yellow => Sun or Blue => Jupiter) , Austria will win this game , Mars will start in the position of house of Joy and and then will move into 5th house , while both planets will remain in their bad position (Sun in 6th house and Jupiter in 7th house).

EhabAtari

France start off really well but the Greece come back into the match going to say France win 2-1

Until this moment , France and Ukraine won !

Sven555 , could you please elaborate more about France game analysis ?

Update : France - Greece (2-0) , Ukraine vs Austria (2-2).

Last edited:

sven555

Until this moment , France and Ukraine won !

Sven555 , could you please elaborate more about France game analysis ?

Update : France - Greece (2-0) , Ukraine vs Austria (2-2).

France are pretty much the favourites despite the Greeks having the home advantage. Saturn is in 10th much longer than moon in 5th and 4th, so by the time moon goes into the 4th house, Saturn has already made it's mark on the game; which is why France scored first and won the game. Y

You might notice after Moon entered 4th house, the goals stopped for both teams as neither team could concede.

sven555

Ukraine in Blue (Jupiter) vs Austria in Red (Mars). Jupiter in 7th, which is a good house and sign; Mars in 6th which is bad house and sign. Jupiter is stronger than Mars. U
Austria are favourites, so with neither team in natural house and both planets not too strong, draw was likely.

EhabAtari

After looking into the kit , I can confirm than Ukraine as whole kit will be Merc and Austria in red will be Mars.

I would like to confirm an important thing that I've noticed in matches I've analysed in last few weeks:

Strong or weak planet placement inside houses relay on chart ASC/DSC. For example : Mars could be weak or strong in 6th house based on ASC/DSC and the same thing can be applied on other planets placement.

What do you think about this statement ?

Ehab Atari

sven555

After looking into the kit , I can confirm than Ukraine as whole kit will be Merc and Austria in red will be Mars.

I would like to confirm an important thing that I've noticed in matches I've analysed in last few weeks:

Strong or weak planet placement inside houses relay on chart ASC/DSC. For example : Mars could be weak or strong in 6th house based on ASC/DSC and the same thing can be applied on other planets placement.

What do you think about this statement ?

Ehab Atari

I did disagree with you about Ukraine's colour selection being Mercury. However after looking at the colour spectrum; Blue with yellow stripes is basically Gemini, so they are Mercury.

Mercury was in 6th, so they were protected being the underdogs.

I don't really understand your statement EhabAtari, do you mean if the ruler of the ASC or DSC is also represented by one of the teams, they are strengthened, regardless of their sign/house?

EhabAtari

Simply , planet in certain house could be strong or week based on ASC.

On another phrase , Good house placement for planets in CAP/CAN (CAP as ASC) could be different in Mars/Venus (Mars as ASC)

I hope it's clear now :)

Ehab Atari