Signs you get along with best

Abby83

Oh Cool.! Is this a good thing? Do you find your Mars placement , and your twins Verbal Mars Madness? :unsure:

I love mars in Virgo. They're so sexy. They're not overbearingly aggressive. They are often quite healthy, nice skin and have that virgin sexiness.

Whoam1

I am one of those ppl who have chosen kindness as strength, but ignore bullies. Some ppl see bullies ad strong. I don't. That's why I see most Aries ppl as dumb simply because they have a one track mind and often don't even know why they're fighting.

The two signs who are least likely to bully are Libra and Pisces UNLESS otherwise indicated in the chary. I mean we all know my psycho mil is a Pisces dominant but she has the strong martian aspects that make her like Aries.

Libra is the mean "girl bully" btw, they are also rulled by Saturn remember. Pisces can be seen as bullies bc we gets lost in our minds and day dreams and then we loose track of time and track of you, so it may look like we are giving the cold shoulder...

Luney

I’ve put more thought into this!

I’m heading toward the Earth signs .
My longest relationship was with a Taurus.
I have some nice Capricorn and Virgo friends too. Who in turn, like me., take time out to do stuff together.

I initially said Aries, as I find them challenging, I like a challenge. But being with an Aries Man that is challenging , can have its pitfalls.

Librans are too nice...haha.
Water signs... I don’t really mix much, as we seem to swim around each other in
a sense, I feel like I’m drowning in a sea of emotional turmoil. :joyful:

See what Uranus in Taurus did.. changed my mind...lol

GuyWithWeirdChart

I'm curious. What star sign do you get along with best and why?

For me, I get along best with Sagittarius. I find them the most easy going, accepting, positive and optimistic sign. I can be myself without being judged. They like you for your personality and love getting outdoors. I'd say its probably because I'm jupitarian and have a lot of sag planets. What about you?

I am a Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Taurus Asc, I get along with most signs fairly well, but Virgo is my favorite sign, even though they're my opposite, I feel like I have a lot in common with them.. As far as Moon signs go my favorite is Pisces and Aquarius. Pisces Moons seem to be similar to myself, in terms of the empathy and trying to be a good person. Aquarius I like for their individuality and their eccentric nature. I have my moon in tight conjunction to Uranus and Neptune so maybe this is why those two are my favorite. And as for Virgo's... most of them have integrity, compassion, a desire to help people, they're good listeners, they seem to have humility, they aren't loud and obnoxious, tend to be introverted, I just have a lot in common with them and that makes me feel comfortable.. I don't feel like i'm talking to some "alien" person, I feel like i'm talking to someone similar to myself with them. Sorta like we're on the same page.

Whoam1

I am a Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Taurus Asc, I get along with most signs fairly well, but Virgo is my favorite sign, even though they're my opposite, I feel like I have a lot in common with them.. As far as Moon signs go my favorite is Pisces and Aquarius. Pisces Moons seem to be similar to myself, in terms of the empathy and trying to be a good person. Aquarius I like for their individuality and their eccentric nature. I have my moon in tight conjunction to Uranus and Neptune so maybe this is why those two are my favorite. And as for Virgo's... most of them have integrity, compassion, a desire to help people, they're good listeners, they seem to have humility, they aren't loud and obnoxious, tend to be introverted, I just have a lot in common with them and that makes me feel comfortable.. I don't feel like i'm talking to some "alien" person, I feel like i'm talking to someone similar to myself with them. Sorta like we're on the same page.

Pisces Suns can come across as Virgo espically at first. My first expression is Capricorn (Mars sign and Saturn aspects my Luminaries) mixed with a misinterpreted Scorpio (it's a Pluto Moon), underneath it's very Pisces (Sun and A.C. rulers sign). I would go by Pisces or Capricorn as such, even though they aren't my luminaries.

[Jupiter is Conj. Pof and IC in Pisces ruler of my Sun and A.C. that's why I go by Pisces (Neptune is unaspected in Capricorn i also feel it's pull <with Saturn n pluto>)]