JUPITERASC

McConnell Mocks Pelosi "Handing Out Souvenir" Pens :smile:
After Impeachment Signing
Republican Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
criticized House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
for making a show of using 30 golden pens
presented on silver platters to sign her name
when she officially
endorsed the two articles of impeachment against President Trump.

JUPITERASC

“......The Speaker distributed souvenir pens,
souvenir pens to her own colleagues
emblazoned with her golden signature :smile:
that literally came in on silver platters.....”
McConnell said on the Senate floor Thursday.
He called it:
".....the House’s partisan process distilled
into one last perfect visual.
Not solemn or serious.
A transparently political exercise from beginning to end....."

blackbery

The impeachment did one very important thing. It red-pilled a lot of people like myself who watched the trial & saw
that there was nothing there. I expected real evidence of a crime but it was all hearsay, slander & lies to attempt to
bring down the legitimate president who won the election fair & square. The trial proved that there is a very dedicated
group of people from the Democrat party, RINOs, key figures in the FBI.CIA & the entire news media who work
together to try to bring down Trump.

They are all criminals, they should all be arrested for treason. Obama, Biden, HRC, Holder, Comey, Clapper, etc etc
colluded with MSM to paint a narrative of Donald as the enemy & to attempt a coup against Trump. Isn't the death
penalty the punishment for such egregious acts of treason & sedition against the people of America?

I will never believe anything from MSM again, they are the foghorn of the DNC & the RINOS & totally corrupt.

Last edited:

blackbery

Wow, never knew this. I feel completely swindled by MSM who have painted Trump as a racist & his base too but it's
not true. The power of propaganda against Trump & the witch-hunts are unprecedented in American history. Why?
Why are they so against Trump? Wouldn't be because he's draining the swamp would it?

Last edited:

david starling

On Tuesday, Jan. 21, the Senate trial begins, presided over by Chief Justice John Roberts. Saturn/Pluto less than 2 degree Orb Conjunct. Sun about 1 degree Aquarius, with Mercury in Aquarius and Venus in Pisces. Moon in Sagittarius until about 11:00 p.m. EST.

Last edited:

david starling

What's amazing is, Bill didn't HAVE to testify under oath! And, that's really what he was impeached for, lying under oath! Wonder why he didn't opt out of testifying?

david starling

A WOMAN, wielding the power of Authority in the U.S.?!? :eek:

Make America Great Again!--Take away women's right to vote, much less to DARE to challenge the Rule of the Great and Mighty King Trumpeached!
:lol:

leomoon

What's amazing is, Bill didn't HAVE to testify under oath! And, that's really what he was impeached for, lying under oath! Wonder why he didn't opt out of testifying?

I believe it went to court, and the judge said he had to testify.

I don't know why Pelosi didn't drag trump to court early on, BUT, I do think a few huge mistakes occurred.

1) Mueller should have nailed him to the cross .....he said he could not because of the Nixon-era "rule" (that is not a rule, its a note only having to do with Agnew) that the POTUS could not be charged with a crime while in office. As you see with Nixon, it was just a "note" created by a numbskull lawyer.
Mueller did NOT want to challenge his boss the paid for up front AG - Wm.Barr who was hired to "bar" everything from touching trump and is doing a fine job of corruption himself.

Mueller is a Republican so he did have his own "issues" with putting himself out in such a way as to "challenge" the pretend"rule" in court.

2) Trump lives his life, challenging in courts. Usually he'll sue and if he loses, he appeals then appeals the appeal (State to Fed) then to the Supreme Court if necessary. He plays the odds I suppose. :bandit: The guy is a crook and knows all the tricks over many decades of such tricks played with people's lives.

This likely is WHY Pelosi didn't drag him and the kit n caboodle trump army into the various courts, as she knows his playbook by now. Most do.