Is she cheating on me?

AquaVenusian

I think I never asked this question
and I believe i'm ready to hear the truth, whatever it is .... I have felt she different (different as pisces) which is usually not straightforward, and it doesn't reveal the reality .... I have perceived it differently and she is avoiding me (we live far from each other), I have always been very faithful and honest .... I believe she is hiding something, I would like to be wrong in my assumption, but I need you to help me open my eyes
I'm confused .... I know that venus ruler of the 5th house is in the sign of my ascendant, that could say about myself, right ?! (I dont know if you guys will see this) it is possible that maybe that in opposition to the betrayal she is trying to hide that she loves me? (or am I being delusional and not seeing things rationally?)... Because as much as her gestures telling me about everything she does or saying she likes me, she also never said she loves me back, she just say that I'm important to her ...
I am aquarian, talking about all things is important to me, and she dont do that (and I know why) because it is not her behaviour
but Sagittarius moon in this chart is honest right?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_is_she_cheating_on_me.40732.124194.png
    astro_w2gw_is_she_cheating_on_me.40732.124194.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

ElenaJ

She is moon, descendent, where we see north node, which is a very good sign that she is faithful. She as moon is also exactly trine Chiron, which is another good sign.
Moon is approaching a conjunction with sun, and both separate from Venus and approach a semi-sextile with mars, which would indicate she does have a male friend, but there is no reason to think it is improper.

AquaVenusian

She is moon, descendent, where we see north node, which is a very good sign that she is faithful. She as moon is also exactly trine Chiron, which is another good sign.
Moon is approaching a conjunction with sun, and both separate from Venus and approach a semi-sextile with mars, which would indicate she does have a male friend, but there is no reason to think it is improper.

Thank you Elena, once again .... this Pluto is stirring me, literally .... my emotions are taking me the limit .. and taking the best of me ... and now I woke up very anxious about it ... don't like to feel so ... thank you for attention and patience ...

tikana

I just dont like moon / sun conjunction
Sun being a male planet
Sun is in 12th border and thats a house of hidden enemies
Moon in her 5th..
I think so. Shes with another

AquaVenusian

I just dont like moon / sun conjunction
Sun being a male planet
Sun is in 12th border and thats a house of hidden enemies
Moon in her 5th..
I think so. Shes with another
Thanks for your interpretation, but I think if the risk is with men, it is not possible, we are lesbian, so I believe more in the approach of friend
Anyway, thanks a lot

tikana

Thanks for your interpretation, but I think if the risk is with men, it is not possible, we are lesbian, so I believe more in the approach of friend
Anyway, thanks a lot

U asked "is she cheating" .. Whoever sun is.. Its the lover.. Regardless male or female. Sun in sag is masculine combo

kalinka

I was unsure about this chart, that's why I judged it with prashna kundali and the outcome is that she isn't cheating on you.
Now, how can we judge this chart? Moon in conjunction with Sun and Venus (as natural significator for the woman in a relationship matter) in conjunction with Jupiter seems to be doubtful..3 of these planets are in sagittarius, so very focused on Jupiter, they "love" Jupiter.Venus recently left that sign and is now in capricorn.The sign, which is ruled by Saturn (you). In addition Venus and Jupiter are in your 12th house...
What or who is Jupiter? Well, lucky for you, Jupiter is the dispositor of the arabic part of marriage (on 10° in sagittarius), which depict your relationship. So sun is not another lover, sun is your second significator. I assume you are the masculine part in your relationship? She is moon and Venus. She loves you and the relationship. However I'm unsure what the separative conjunction between Venus and Jupiter could mean...and why Venus changed her sign.

tikana

I was unsure about this chart, that's why I judged it with prashna kundali and the outcome is that she isn't cheating on you.
Now, how can we judge this chart? Moon in conjunction with Sun and Venus (as natural significator for the woman in a relationship matter) in conjunction with Jupiter seems to be doubtful..3 of these planets are in sagittarius, so very focused on Jupiter, they "love" Jupiter.Venus recently left that sign and is now in capricorn.The sign, which is ruled by Saturn (you). In addition Venus and Jupiter are in your 12th house...
What or who is Jupiter? Well, lucky for you, Jupiter is the dispositor of the arabic part of marriage (on 10° in sagittarius), which depict your relationship. So sun is not another lover, sun is your second significator. I assume you are the masculine part in your relationship? She is moon and Venus. She loves you and the relationship. However I'm unsure what the separative conjunction between Venus and Jupiter could mean...and why Venus changed her sign.

Venus changing signs is not a good sign
Also look at receltion from moon to saturn
There isnt any.

Last edited:

kalinka

Venus changing signs is not a good sign
Also look at receltion from moon to saturn
There isnt any.

Right, Saturn only receives moon in detriment, which indicates that the querent has doubts or there is something the querent doesn't like about her. However Saturn receives Venus in triplicity. And also Venus "loves" Saturn.
Sun is ruled by Jupiter but don't receive moon and venus in digntities. Jupiter is in Sun's triplicity and Saturn's face but don't receive Venus and moon. Moon is in Jupiter's rulership and Sun's triplicity. This just suggest the mixed feelings between these two but still they are "receiving" each other.

Last edited:

AquaVenusian

Well guys, first of all ... thank you all so much for the insights, I appreciated you all. :love:
I want to share something with you, a little off but somehow contributes to the same subject ... Yesterday I was very anxious and I was in a lady who read cards to me for over 10 years and she was always very accurate with readings to me (I trust a lot), she told me she doesn't cheat on me, and actually she's a little indifferent to me because she's so jealous of me with other men (I'm real estate broker, so I have many male customers), I don't know but maybe apply something to that graph !? (I may be talking nonsense, but it's just a thought, ok?!) Because she is more jealous of me with other men (both of us are very feminine naturally ... we are attractive to the opposite sex) I never cared about her with other men because she's so much longer defined in her homosexuality than me. As for her jealousy, we have already broken up once time in the past because of her crazy jealousy with me about other men (which I never understood, because I never gave reason and I am also defined in my homesexuality, but she really is very jealous .. on her natal chart she is pisces with asc leo and scorpio moon). I have talked about this point which may have nothing to do with my question (just to bring a brief understanding of our relationship), but because it makes sense about my insecurity and the way she is acting, similar to the last time she was very jealous of me. She doesn't talk, but she reacts with those actions that make no sense to me, and when she does that.. she makes me insecure. Our relationship was and I believe it is still going very well, this last season in scorpion with this retrograde mercury that slightly shook our bases.
Interesting the point of Kalinka, because this same lady who read cards for me... told me to be calm and not think about ending the relationship because my girlfriend likes me so much and she likes our relationship too.
Clarifying the issue of the male part (in our relationship) ... she and I try not to establish figurative genres within our relationship, sexual issues do not exist passive or active between us, but if we compare to the traditional types of roles in society, I would say Yes, it is I am who wear the "pants in relationship" that I provide money to cover much of her needs and also the responsibilities of our relationship.

Last edited:

kalinka

Thank you for this reply! When I look at your older threads, I notice that there was a separation last year? Furthermore you asked similar questions two times before (Is she being honest?/She betrayed me?). It seems you are very insecure and don't trust her! However when I checked these 2 other charts, I see that she truely is into you. In one chart you are Mars and she is Venus, Venus in moon's rulership. In the other chart you are Saturn and she is moon, both in conjunction in your rulership! There is no need to worry(at least in these older charts). But why you think she is lying or cheating on you? Were there causes in the past? Moreover your both significators (you=saturn and mars, she=moon and venus) suggest your "roles" in the relationship, even if it's only the society role.

AquaVenusian

Yes, we had a break up last year and we stayed away from each other until I could unlock her and hear her apologies. This was a period of almost 9 months apart. We have been together again for almost 5 months.
Yes, I'm very insecure about her, and that goes beyond rationality, which makes me uncomfortable, I am Aquarian with 4 planets there including jupiter with ASC in aquarius too and libra moon ... I don't like to say that she cause insecurity ... I have serious Scorpio Pluto on the MC squares on my personal planets and ASC ... and she has scorpio moon conjunct pluto that square with my personal planets and ASC on Aquarius ... in our synastry.
The problem that makes me insecure because she creates situations (especially when she's very jealous) to hurt me (I have understood this as her way of communicating) ... I don't want to go over what I went through last year .. I suffered a lot when we broke up because she out of nowhere, she told me that she loved her ex girlfriend ... after I found out that the scenario she created to express her jealousy against me wasn't real ... she didn't come back with her ex her ... do you understand me ?! In my understanding this was hurting me to the extreme with actions and no communication about the real problem in the situation ... without rational reasons !! My fears and insecurities derive from her attitudes ... and I believe she needs these dramas to know if I really love her. (this is such a complex subject), and this is complicated for me because in my mind, just being in a relationship and sacrificing my freedom would be a proof of love.
I love the videos of this astrologer https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=plutonic+relationship
So again I am seeing signs that are confirming the jealousy she is of me again ... but she says nothing to me ... last year we were very well and she broke up with me out of nowhere
Because of this lack of communication on her part (and it is not a lack of me insisting on communicating everything with each other) that generates our friction bringing our insecurities out. I understand her upbringing since childhood was not easy and never had many conversations and understandings, she had a lot of radicalism ... she is not around the corner, and she is very emotionally hurt, has traumatic problems with her mother ... and I know that she goes into very strong self-protection mode with a minimum of "threat" ... and it is just those fears of her invisible threats that make me insecure ... because in my point of view they are meaningless and without reason .. But for her that is much about feelings may not be without reason.
We have a Plutonic relationship ... She can't even trust her mother, I can't demand much from her. But rationally it is difficult to maintain a relationship this way, what maintains is that I love her so much.
In my mind is ... Gheezz why is she different ?? I ask her she says it's alright ... but she's drier, she's indifferent, she's not trying so hard to be together ... what is going on ?! Is another person? It is her jealousy that she doesnt express that makes she acting like that and is thinking of acting irrationally again ... How she can say that it is ok, but you can notice that there is something wrong not expressed. (with me is something like this above)
Sooo ... IDK if I answered your question well, please let me know ... but it's these invisible and dark struggles that make me afraid of her irrational reactions ... Yeah, I must have asked these questions ... sorry I thought I had not done ... our distance also contributes ... I hope I can work on my trust issues and that together we can achieve our desired stable base.

Last edited:

tikana

Yes, they are lesbians..that's why I assume the querent is the "masculine part" of the relationship.

Horary aside
What if a lesbian jumps to opposite sex
Not talking about this chart. In general when do we make that judgement in horary chart?

Aria Venue

in homosexual relationships, its not safe to assign co-sigs unless the chart gives evidence of this
l7=moon in her turned 5th or radix 11th, peregrine and combust in the worst accidental debility... in Jupiter's domicile (also radix 12th) and term and sun's triplicity
l1=saturn in moon's detriment only, since this is a day chart and not a night chart!!!! in jupiter's fall and term, in venus triplicity and mars exaltation and face
pom=also moon !!!!
if we give her also venus...though i am reluctant to do that... then indeed previously found Jupiter..but now in saturn's domicile, her triplicity and term, jupiter's fall and face and mars exaltation her fifth... it seems that indeed was on something with that Jupiter and for whatever reason now she has an exaggerated loath for him/her...but it could be also a man, since moon also in sun's triplicity
so is she cheating on you? she could be, since moon is indifferent to saturn and moreover peregrine and combust...,she can't be seen and can't see either, since combust.

Last edited:

kalinka

in homosexual relationships, its not safe to assign co-sigs unless the chart gives evidence of this
l7=moon in her turned 5th or radix 11th, peregrine and combust in the worst accidental debility... in Jupiter's domicile (also radix 12th) and term and sun's triplicity
l1=saturn in moon's detriment only, since this is a day chart and not a night chart!!!! in jupiter's fall and term, in venus triplicity and mars exaltation and face
pom=also moon !!!!
if we give her also venus...though i am reluctant to do that... then indeed previously found Jupiter..but now in saturn's domicile, her triplicity and term, jupiter's fall and face and mars exaltation her fifth... it seems that indeed was on something with that Jupiter and for whatever reason now she has an exaggerated loath for him/her...but it could be also a man, since moon also in sun's triplicity
so is she cheating on you? she could be, since moon is indifferent to saturn and moreover peregrine and combust...,she can't be seen and can't see either, since combust.

I agree with you. We don't assign co-rulers in homosexual relationships unless there is evidence for it. Because of the receptions (as I wrote above) and the involvement of the Dispositor of PoM, it was my logical conclusion to give the querent the sun as co-ruler. When I calculate the PoM again, it is indeed not in sagittarius but in cancer at 17°. So Sun and Jupiter could be in fact a third party. My first conclusion was also that there is someone else but Jupiter as Dispositor of Pom did make me unsure.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

So for the above reasons, we don't need to check whether venus is indeed her, the querent or someone else...neither the pom because she specifically asked one thing: does she cheat on me? she didn't ask about the future of their relationship if they will break up or what else... neither if she loves her? besides, someone could love a person or have mixed feelings for someone he is in a relationship with and still cheat..for various reasons.. and in this chart there's no greater testimony from moon being indifferent to saturn, peregrine..with no essential dignity ..so cannot be trusted...severely accidentally debilitated since combust...cannot be seen or see and about to conjunct this sun...whether this is man or a woman..indifferent ..what counts is the aforementioned

Last edited:

kalinka

So for the above reasons, we don't need to check whether venus is indeed her, the querent or someone else...neither the pom because she specifically asked one thing: does she cheat on me? she didn't ask about the future of their relationship if they will break up or what else... neither if she loves her? besides, someone could love a person or have mixed feelings for someone he is in a relationship with and still cheat..for various reasons.. and in this chart there's no greater testimony from moon being indifferent to saturn, peregrine..with no essential dignity ..so cannot be trusted...severely accidentally debilitated since combust...cannot be seen or see and about to conjunct this sun...whether this is man or a woman..indifferent ..what counts is the aforementioned

Yes of course, I fully agree. She can love her but nevertherless could cheat on her. However, according to Frawley, when one third planet is strong received by the significators it could be often the Dispositor of PoM. But for whatever reason I used the wrong PoM Calculation (according to Valens).

Last edited: