Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Opal

Premium Member
I once read that the cards were a tool for Knights Templar to discuss things publicly without being known to be one. After the Friday the 13th thing.....of 1307......in France......Pope Clement and Phillip the Fair.....Phillip was way more than broke.....colluded with the Pope......10,000 Templars arrested and killed.......

and now.....Friday the 13th is bad luck:whistling:

Ukpoohbear

As does astrology......it is the natural order of all things......as above, so below......for all.......:smile:

It makes sense. I see no reason why animals shouldn’t play a part in the cosmos just because they are considered dispensable on Earth.

I really felt both my cats were happy to be able to communicate with me.

Ukpoohbear

So luckily I didn't miss much while I was away tending for my thesis proposal and my **** with the school kids :D

You know what, I just took up Tarot de Marseille, and if your cat had been picking up that deck instead, the interpretation would have been much different.

3 of Pentacles would be an explosion in recognizing and actualizing the material world. Your cat could have recognized that you are part of what he holds dear, and he would try his best to get to know who you are and how he can work with you, in a practical way.

7 of swords is actually very positive in TdM. It's the most active card of the sword suit. The cat would like to exercise his intellectual understanding in his relationship with you. But unlike the 3 of Swords, which is one-sided, he would want to reach out to you and understand you more. He would want the relationship to be intellectual and beneficial for both sides. Maybe that's the reason why he changed you so much :D

King of Ocean is King of Cups in TdM. Idk about what the LWB says about King of Ocean, but the King of Cups indicates an emotionally mature person. The cat might be an excellent protector and counselor, able to empathize with you greatly.

Wow that's a lot to accomplish for a sickly cat!

And it looks to me like the cat has begun to understand you emotionally and intellectually, but he is rather confused at what practical things he can do to improve the relationship. It's ok, he isn't in a good health anyway.

You know, when I read the spread for my chronically ill cat, I felt like it suddenly gave me an understanding of why he is ill. He never uses his litter tray btw, he always goes to the toilet by my front door and I’ve had to accommodate that because the other option would be to give him away, which would only lead to him being put down because I don’t know a single person who would choose to clean up after a cat everyday for 12 years.

It’s like the cards were telling me he is doing it to protect me from outsiders, so it’s not because he’s ill at all. In his head, he’s protecting me. Imagine if I gave away a cat who was only trying to protect me!

conspiracy theorist

I think it's a good thing that the Gods have a sense of humour

12/12 is going to need a lot of texts since it's completely new, with a theoretical framework unique to it. How will the Piscean get around the walls of text? Will he climb over it?

david starling

I think it's a good thing that the Gods have a sense of humour

12/12 is going to need a lot of texts since it's completely new, with a theoretical framework unique to it. How will the Piscean get around the walls of text? Will he climb over it?

Stick them in the appendices to avoid endless, explanatory digressions. Plus footnotes.