Moon timing question

anjelik

u might be moving a lot sooner

Well I am here now and flying back to the UK on Monday so maybe that is what is causing the confusion?

How do you see that btw?? 9th house ruler conjunct 6th house ruler?

tikana

for one .. venus rules you and 9th house
4th house saturn is your home

venus/saturn you are going home foreign = usa

anjelik

Did you check out your planetary lines, as suggested above?

For whatever reason, I don't think the horary chart you posted on this thread is radical.

Yes, I've looked at in the past and my Jupter/MC line would be through like Ohio to parts of the South East - I have no interest in ever living in those parts of the US. NY is my Chiron/IC line and I grew up there. My Venus/MC line is actually in the UK between London and where I live, which is why I have wondered why it has been so challenging to find a job! That is why I'm thinking maybe I meant to do something else.

waybread

anjelik, it's hard for me to respond, because I worked in a profession where people routinely moved long distances for employment, including internationally, whether they were thrilled about these locations or not. The lines aren't so much intended to show places that appeal to you so much as places that would be good or troublesome for the reasons you might think about moving. Also consider the planetary ruler of your career. For example, if you're in an IT or communications field, Mercury-MC might be a better option than Venus-MC. You should be able to get a sense of good career choices for you from your natal chart.