The time to apply for my post graduation studies entrance exam

ALRESCHA

I can't decide on the AC, it is too complicated, there is too much going on. And Mercury is retrograde opposite Uranus. I have missed this Moon trine Jupiter because of the square with Me and Ur and I could have put Saturn in 7th :D The Sun is about to enter Libra and I don't like that either. Seems like Taurus or a Leo ASC would the best option, but Venus is transiting my 12 natally. There is going to be a blood Moon too and I only have time until the 5th to apply. What to do?

Oddity

Moon trines Mercury in a couple of days. I don't know your natal chart, but I'd fortify the moon a bit, let it get out of Cap, the Mercury trine could work well.

If it's all a bust, look for a fortunate fixed star for the ASC, or for the MC, since it's a professional matter.

Real-life elections tend to be that way. Fortify what you can, try to minimise the bad aspects, and if possible, stick them in 6 or 12 where they'll still be there, but not in your face.

ALRESCHA

Thank you for your reply. :) If I enroll, there will be no limits for me ever again, I will be able to do anything

I could put Betelgeuse on the ASC, opposite my natal Uranus, but Mercury is in rx and I am a Virgo rising, Gemini MC, natal Mercury in Scorpio. I might go with Spica then. My natal Venus is there, but that'll probably result in me having to pay the scholarship fee that is just not worth the amount and it's degrading as I never had to do that before (I was a top ranking student, so the state funded me). As long as I enroll it, I'll be fine.

The plan was to put Saturn in 7th or 6th away from AC-DC axis and Uranus in 12th somehow, as I am competing against people in political power

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

*********!! There is a Jupiter inconjunction to the Moon and the Moon is now 30 degrees apart from my natal moon and that is the best time I can get! Mercury trine the Moon but square Pluto, while Pluto trines Jupiter, but squares Mercury. What to do?

ALRESCHA

Gonna go with a Gemini ASC, make a grand trine with the Moon on Aqu 15 or 16 (close enough to my vertex), ASC and MC and put POF on Spica, just in time Uranus to sway the Moon and I should I care about Pluto inconjuncting it from the 8th? I've been a good girl. :innocent:

I got freaked out by the upcoming opposition to Venus (Jupiter inconjunct the Moon is a lesser evil), so I sent it with a Sag ASC, Satrun is in 11th and Jup in 8th, but, it's gonna be OK, I chose the degrees carefully and I have another time to pick, and that is filing documents at the desk. :D

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

This is the time they gave me to go up there and apply

WTFITS?

POF on the dog?

I have another option: applying online again before the 5th or somehow evading this date and time, if possible and showing up later. The dead line for going up there is the 14th.

theV

This is the time they gave me to go up there and apply

WTFITS?

POF on the dog?

I have another option: applying online again before the 5th or somehow evading this date and time, if possible and showing up later. The dead line for going up there is the 14th.

Your Sun/Mercury/Node are all focused on the ninth house-the house of higher education- With Venus the ruler of the ninth house is in the eight house-house of crisis and transformation- conjunct vertex . Moon is in aries in the third house opposite the sun so it is heavy day on educational area. It is a challenging time with the too many square and opposite. Mercury 9th house square Pluto in the first will prove to be challenging to you mental faculty. I don't like this date either. You have the ruler of ninth house opposite neptune. Pluto is square the Planet of thinking. :sad: and too the 3rd house moon and the 3rd/9th axis could prove crisis in those highly education/thinking oriented areas.

ALRESCHA

All that is horrifying and I only have time until the 5th midnight to apply again and get a different date. I shall check if it's mandatory to apply online again in that case first thing in the morning. I won't go.

theV

The Part Of the Capacity of the higher mind and Part of the Capacity of mind in Harmonic Age falls in the 4 degree of Aries they conjunct your natal Mars and opposite the transit Mercury/node conjunction.

theV

Your Sun/Mercury/Node are all focused on the ninth house-the house of higher education- With Venus the ruler of the ninth house is in the eight house-house of crisis and transformation- conjunct vertex . Moon is in aries in the third house opposite the sun so it is heavy day on educational area. It is a challenging time with the too many square and opposite. Mercury 9th house square Pluto in the first will prove to be challenging to you mental faculty. I don't like this date either. You have the ruler of ninth house opposite neptune. Pluto is square the Planet of thinking. :sad: and too the 3rd house moon and the 3rd/9th axis could prove crisis in those highly education/thinking oriented areas.

All that is horrifying and I only have time until the 5th midnight to apply again and get a different date. I shall check if it's mandatory to apply online again in that case first thing in the morning. I won't go.

Try your chances It must be difficult. Exams are important especially you have Virgo Asc-I see you stressing about them-

ALRESCHA

Thanks for the trouble, V! Thank you! I have weighed out that the chart is too bad for me to go and I must find another time by the 14th. Me will go direct by then, but those charts still don't look promising either. I just need to check if I have to apply online again if I miss the scheduled appointment they gave me for the already submitted application. I have to enroll, or all kinds of people are gonna trouble me for the rest of my days.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Have you considered the eight or eleventh of October?

I can only choose the date and time of the online application. The software will decide when I have to go there to submit the rest of the documents. I shall check in the morning if I can come over when I want to instead. And there is another problem: the queue :unsure: