What in someone's chart would make them generally attractive

smilingsteph

I know that the meaning of being attractive goes across all types of boundaries, physically and spiritually...
out of curiousity what would make someone more physicially attractive than another, in regards to a natal chart??
I tried searching the forum to see if this has already been addressed and found nothing, as to not bore anyone...
I read that libra's are the most attractive...mainly due to thier natural charisma and charm...
How would venus apply here?
Fifth house placement, as when you first meet someone or a new love affair...
8th house placement...sexual instincts and needs
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas...

sara31tx

Hi, I just wanted to add that I read that Pisces is a sign that alot of models have and Scorpio is a sign associated with beauty and sex appeal.

Yes Scorpio's can be sexy, even if they are not attractive physically in a classical sense there is that intense look in their eyes those deep eyes that never really let you in but you know there is so much behind them :swoons: :D Scorpio Suns and Scorpio Ascendants and Scorpio Moon's are attractive to me. Although if they end it with you, you never really know why, you never understand it completely, they will never tell you sometimes what you have done to hurt them (maybe that was just my experience). I totally fell for a Scorpio Sun with Pluto squaring that Sun. I think he might have traumatized me for life and the relationship only lasted about 6 wks. :rolleyes:

Sagmoon

i noticed that sometimes an arian influence makes for a very classical attractiveness: very well defined and accurate features with bright complection (i think though that they were to do something with cap interferance). however, it's not always that it makes manifest and another arian type that i noticed was rounded, even bulky foreheads with an almost square like face shapes.

i think maybe a combination of particular aspects and elements: e.g. taurus to give a bit of sensuality, capricorn to add strict and defined features, leo to give drama, scorpio to give magnetic sexuality and this could also go for pisces but on more subtle level etc. what aspects would be involved i do not know unfortunately.

S

smilingsteph

OOH Scorpio's I totally agree!! Something so sensual....in the eyes...Every one I have met are very sensual, but do them wrong or so they think watch out....
My ex was a libra....total flirt..everyone loved him....he loved attention and got it....that is why he is an ex
Aries...strong character and intense...turn on...

flea

I suppose the classic is venus on the ascendant, making good connections, or even as an unaspected.

Angelina is the pinup for this aspect. She always seems very scorpionic, but has little scorpionic influence in the chart, puzzles.

LLP
Flea

wayne penner

Alway fun to discuss this issue.

Sun in good aspect to Moon always gives a person at one with themselves, which is attractive to others. Sun favorable to Jupiter or Uranus in a woman's chart is extremely attractive to men.

Women like men with a strong Mars, especially in Leo or Scorpio. Men with Venus and Jupiter favorable are especially attractive to women, especially the conjunction of course.

Venus or Jupiter on ANY angle makes for popularity.

Unpopularity is due to serious Uranus or Saturn afflictions to the personal bodies, Sun, Moon or Mercury.

Earth can be physically ugly although Sun in Virgo produces a fine figure in females, of which they are justifiably proud. Virgo and Aquarius planets produce the finest looking women. Sun in Water loses its figure early, and sometimes the dumpy squat look develops, searingly unattractive to Western males at least.

This is one of those areas you can go on and on about.

Mostly, popularity, attractiveness and social acceptance is a matter of the angles, Venus and Jupiter, and how well Sun and Moon are integrated into the chart.

wayne penner

deanna said:
What about mars in a venus sign-?
Mars in Taurus or Libra...

I think that Mars and Venus in aspect increases attractiveness. In fact Mars in one chart on the Venus of another makes for incredible attraction. The best example I can think of is David Beckham and Posh Spice, each of whom has a Mars Venus conjunction in the same part of the zodiac. I can only imagine the passion in their love life.

Mars in Taurus generally is not attractive I think, although it seems happier in Libra for males anyway - a good example is Bill Clinton.

Yoi

wayne penner said:
I think that Mars and Venus in aspect increases attractiveness. In fact Mars in one chart on the Venus of another makes for incredible attraction. The best example I can think of is David Beckham and Posh Spice, each of whom has a Mars Venus conjunction in the same part of the zodiac. I can only imagine the passion in their love life.

Mars in Taurus generally is not attractive I think, although it seems happier in Libra for males anyway - a good example is Bill Clinton.

wayne, I have Venus trine Mars (helped along with a dosing of trine Jupiter) and I am not that beautiful. Adolf Hitler had a very tight Venus conjunct Mars (though Venus was retrograde) both in Taurus and he wasn't very handsome.

wayne penner

Yoi said:
wayne, I have Venus trine Mars (helped along with a dosing of trine Jupiter) and I am not that beautiful. Adolf Hitler had a very tight Venus conjunct Mars (though Venus was retrograde) both in Taurus and he wasn't very handsome.

I would say there is a difference between the journalistic term"attractive" and good looks. We've all met people who are physically gorgeous who frankly suck as people.
Attractiveness, in my opinion, is an ethereal condition that is not always esy to define, although good looks are. It is certain to my mind that Neptune plays a part, giving an indefinable charm with good aspects to Moon or Venus, and a favorable Uranus with Sun or Jupiter greatly enhances the personality. Planets in traditional exaltation give that "extra something" also.

Sun in favorable aspect to Luna is always attractive to the opposite sex, and Sun trine Jupiter, in women, is very appealing to men.

The best example I can think of is Mick Jagger, with Mars in Taurus trine Venus in Virgo. Jagger is hardly good looking by any stretch of the imagination, but obviously he is extremely attractive to women (perhaps a coupla hundred million in the bank enhances one's appeal though ...)

While Hitler was most certainly not good looking, although he was acceptable I suppose, he had an immense power of personality, probably due to the Moon/Jupiter trine Sun in the 7th.

rahu

Banned
while physical beauty is often associated with venus and it's aspects,such as venus conjunct the asc,sun,uranus,mars and to a lesser degree neptune and the nodes ,in part,the position of saturn must also be considered as it can bring a more somber countenance in spite of the most favorable venus aspects.saturn tends to take beauty when it is on the ascendant ,conjunct , square or opposed to the sun,moon or venus,or is strongly aspected in the chart in general.
rahu

Last edited:

Kingsley

Usually a Venus ruled ascendant with Venus trine the ascendant will show great beauty. Usually that would mean the asc ruler in the 5th house trine asc (a dexter aspect). I have also seen beauty in this configuration no matter what the ruler of ascendant is. Then again Neptune on asc can be very glamorously deceptive beauty too. And what about the asteroid Vesta? Vesta on the ascendant can play with narcissitic themes where outwardly beauty is most important to the person. Because beauty is in the eye of the beholder (has anyone said this yet?) any planet of configuration that connects to physicality/appearance quite possibily will be attractive to someone else.

Attractiveness could be in intellectual ways, or perhaps sexual, aggressiveness, competitiveness, passiveness, traditional, fashionable or many other different combinations.

What do you like? Where is the 7th ruler and what it doing? Where is Vesta and what are the planets in the 1st house and how might they be attractive to other people? Getting an understanding on how these type of planets work can be very helpful to finding and keeping the right relationships.

Those 1st house signs, rulers and planets will have good and not so good expressions through personality. For instance ones physical attractiveness may also be a mask for more genuine qualities underneath. If those more genuine qualities are ignored, the outwardly attractiveness is not enough to maintain the relationship on deeper levels.

I have 7th ruler Mars in Gemini, the 1st house. Maybe others are attracted to compete with me, get angry with me? Well, that might be the way its worked for years in relationships however these days it is more about the transference I encounter from others. I aint no punching bag even if that is what may be attractive to others in my life. What are you attractive for?

kingsley

Mr. Conjunct

I can tell you for one thing. If a woman has Jupiter trine ASC, she will be **** beautiful. Especially if she has POF in 1st house and Venus in Libra. Also I found at that if Mars is located in conjunction with ASC, that gives a woman athletic shape.

Vertex conjunct Moon and/or Jupiter conjunct ASC in synastry is a clear indication of attraction

wayne penner

Mr. Conjunct said:
I can tell you for one thing. If a woman has Jupiter trine ASC, she will be **** beautiful. Especially if she has POF in 1st house and Venus in Libra. Also I found at that if Mars is located in conjunction with ASC, that gives a woman athletic shape.

Vertex conjunct Moon and/or Jupiter conjunct ASC in synastry is a clear indication of attraction

No doubt, although I think sign position for Jupiter is important and especially relation to the Sun. I have a lady friend with Libra rising who has an extremely beautiful face but she has also Sun Pisces square Jupiter and Saturn in a T-square and has a continual problem regulating her weight and this detracts from her "attractiveness"

Sun in Virgo in women often gives an exceptionally fine figure, and with planets in Aquarius often great beauty. The air signs generally refine.

I have not noticed that the POF actually increases physical beauty although it never ocurred to me that it would have that effect on the ASC. I have always thought the POF more of a passive point that affects the general fortunes. I do believe there is a Part of Beauty but I can't remember the calculation.

I have noticed that males with Moon ADVERSE to Saturn often gives good looks in men. Many extremely handsome actors have this position, Leonardo di Caprio, Richard Gere, Robert Redford, Clark Gable, Harrison Ford, George Clooney, Fabio, Charlton Heston - and I could add many more, although I have no explanation for why this would be.

gaer

wayne penner said:
I have not noticed that the POF actually increases physical beauty although it never ocurred to me that it would have that effect on the ASC.
What this would say is that Sun/Moon conjunct is linked to beauty, since the POF is nothing but the distance between the Sun and Moon added to or subtracted from the AC.

So this would be very easy to "test". Anyone with the Sun and Moon exactly conjunct will have the POF on the AC.

Regardless, this would be only on factor out of many that might be considered.

I have never thought about Sun/Saturn in regard to looks (men), but it's at least an interest idea. Pacino, for instance, has Sun/Saturn conjunct, and although I would not think of him as "attractive" in the conventional sense, he has incredible magnetism of some kind, which may also have a lot to do with Pluto on the AC square to that conjunction.

What did women think of Pacino in his early "Godfather" days?

Another thing: being attractive is so much more than looks, and men with very strong personalities may seem very attractive, at least from a distance. I don't think I would like either Pacino or Nicholson, for instance. But on screen both project more power than any other actors I can think of, and they have often been considered for the same roles.

Nicholson, again, may have been considered very attractive, going back to his "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" days, and if we can believe his online chart (birth-time), Pluto is right on the AC. Same thing with Pacino.

I wonder if such aspects, because they project so much power, have a kind of "danger attracts" element to them.

So you have more examples of actors with Sun/Saturn aspects of the kind you described above?

wayne penner

gaer said:
What this would say is that Sun/Moon conjunct is linked to beauty, since the POF is nothing but the distance between the Sun and Moon added to or subtracted from the AC.

So this would be very easy to "test". Anyone with the Sun and Moon exactly conjunct will have the POF on the AC.

Regardless, this would be only on factor out of many that might be considered.

I have never thought about Sun/Saturn in regard to looks (men), but it's at least an interest idea. Pacino, for instance, has Sun/Saturn conjunct, and although I would not think of him as "attractive" in the conventional sense, he has incredible magnetism of some kind, which may also have a lot to do with Pluto on the AC square to that conjunction.

What did women think of Pacino in his early "Godfather" days?

Another thing: being attractive is so much more than looks, and men with very strong personalities may seem very attractive, at least from a distance. I don't think I would like either Pacino or Nicholson, for instance. But on screen both project more power than any other actors I can think of, and they have often been considered for the same roles.

Nicholson, again, may have been considered very attractive, going back to his "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" days, and if we can believe his online chart (birth-time), Pluto is right on the AC. Same thing with Pacino.

I wonder if such aspects, because they project so much power, have a kind of "danger attracts" element to them.

So you have more examples of actors with Sun/Saturn aspects of the kind you described above?

Gaer, actually I was referring to Moon Saturn aspects.

Here are some more examples with Moon ADVERSE to Saturn. Tyrone Power, Errol Flynn, Charles Boyer, Fabian, Spencer Tracy, depending on the time of birth Jack Nicholson probably has the opposition. Elvis Presly has the conjunction as does Cary Grant (although it is a bit wide).

Again I don't know if there is an "ugly" aspect, but I would have thought if ever there was one it would be Moon Saturn.

In personal life I have known several extremely handsome men with Moon square Saturn.

One aspect of course doesn't mean much, but it's just another thing astrological condition I cannot explain.

Yoi

Hmmm...Interesting discussion. What would people say about PoF in the 7th house? Or Moon-Saturn connections in women? Marilyn Monroe had that Moon-Saturn-Neptune T-square. Grace Kelly also had a Moon-Saturn square (Moon in Pisces, Saturn in Sag). Audrey Hepburn has Moon-Saturn as well, but it is a favourable connection (Sextile).

My personal opinion is, if Moon-Saturn does lead to beauty it would be a certain type of beauty which is remote and highly stylized.

I have Sun-square-Jupiter too and yes, I do have difficulties with weight.

Last edited:

wayne penner

Yoi said:
Hmmm...Interesting discussion. What would people say about PoF in the 7th house? Or Moon-Saturn connections in women? Marilyn Monroe had that Moon-Saturn-Neptune T-square. Grace Kelly also had a Moon-Saturn square (Moon in Pisces, Saturn in Sag). Audrey Hepburn has Moon-Saturn as well, but it is a favourable connection (Sextile).

My personal opinion is, if Moon-Saturn does lead to beauty it would be a certain type of beauty which is remote and highly stylized.

I have Sun-square-Jupiter too and yes, I do have difficulties with weight.

I don't have that many examples of women of great beauty with either Sun or Moon ADVERSE Saturn. Sharon Stone has the square. Sophia Loren, with the Moon Saturn conjunct in Aquarius and Sun in Virgo. Marilyn of course. Princess Grace of Monaco, an immense beauty, had Moon square Saturn, as did Mae West, who was considered a beautiful tramp in the 40's. Lillie Langtry, the "Jersey Lilly", considered the most beautiful woman of her time also had the Moon Saturn square.

Of course we are talking about "sex-symbols" here so there is probably a lot more to attractiveness/good looks than I have outlined here. These are just a few points that I have observed.

Last edited by a moderator:

gaer

wayne penner said:
Gaer, actually I was referring to Moon Saturn aspects.

Here are some more examples with Moon ADVERSE to Saturn. Tyrone Power, Errol Flynn, Charles Boyer, Fabian, Spencer Tracy, depending on the time of birth Jack Nicholson probably has the opposition.
That's always the big catch, isn't it? Even when birth-data is marked AA, if you "read the fine print", you often find that it is not from a birth certificate, although even those can be wrong.

Now, Nicholson: the chart I saw said 11 AM, suspicious in itself because it is a round number, though Pluto on the AC opposite Jupiter on the DC certainly seems reasonable. 10:30 AM, for instance, would move Pluto right on the AC, and I don't see anything hidden about Jack's anger. Have you ever seen pictures of him going nuts at Lake games? :D

So in this case I'm going to accept the birth-time, and the opposition is there, for sure then.
[/QUOTE]
Connery doesn't have it unless he was born right before midnight, and it would be a rather wide square then, and the square would be trine by sign, earth.
Elvis Presly has the conjunction as does Cary Grant (although it is a bit wide).
I'll keep my eye for it, regarless.

Thanks for the clarification. It never occurred to me to look for this, a new idea. Should I assume in the future that by "adverse" you are referring only to oppositions? Because above you mentioned conjunctions too, and I was assuming "hard aspects", including squares.
Again I don't know if there is an "ugly" aspect, but I would have thought if ever there was one it would be Moon Saturn.
I would be more inclined to think that there would be something "severe" with this aspect, a toughness or ruggedness. That would not apply at all to Elvis though.

I've always thought that there is no way of telling who is good-looking or beautiful from a chart, and I'm still not convinced there is. However, I think we would have a very good idea of why people who are considered good-looking, for any number of reasons, are magnetic.