Relocation Chart Interpretation - How to Analyze

Jesusistheway

I did a relocation chart on astro.com and I found many planets in the 11th house. I also found Saturn and Mars conjunct in the fourth house. It even predicted what profession I would have if I were to continue my studies in what I am doing now. However, how does one interpret this chart? What I mean to say is when one interprets a natal chart they look at the psychological and personality aspects maybe one can find some things that affect the person's life. From finding many planets in the 11th house I took it to mean that I would benefit from friends and organizations etc. The saturn and mars conjunct in the fourth house, I'm afraid that might mean that something would physically disrupt my home? Is that true? I'm vague as to the telling of the actual place because I am retardedly superstitious. I hope you don't mind.

EJ53

Banned
I did a relocation chart on astro.com and I found many planets in the 11th house. I also found Saturn and Mars conjunct in the fourth house.......However, how does one interpret this chart?......I took many planets in the 11th house to mean I would benefit from friends and organizations etc. The saturn and mars conjunct in the fourth house, I'm afraid might mean that something would physically disrupt my home? Is that true?......

Your approach to analysing/interpreting the Relocated chart is correct, JTW......The natal "issues, strengths and weaknesses" of planets by sign and aspect remain unchanged, but the related events will involve the activities of the Relocated Houses......So, your interpretation is valid.

However, it is not necessarily correct......since there are many ways of interpreting "many planets in 11th house"; Saturn/Mars conjunct in 4th house and all other astrological indicators.

An interpretation that is valid and correct requires a synthesis of all the chart indicators; knowledge of the individual and practical examples/experience of how the "issues/strengths/weaknesses" have manifested in that person's life......So only you have the knowledge needed to determine the true meaning of (say) a Saturn/Mars conjunction in your 4th house.

Have you tried the astrocartography on astro.com, go to free horoscopes, then look to right. Astrocartography works and there is forum on AW that covers this and on astro.com on interactive, travel they offer astrocartography/world maps, which has its place and explains which planets rules lat and long where you relocate to and how this will affect you in this location. It is my personal opinion that relocated ‘birth charts’ don’t work, there are plenty of other techniques available.

Have just realised where the confusion may be on astro.com to get a solar return for a new location, you have to find the option to use a relocated chart, which does mean changing location from where natally you were born to where you are living now. This is just so you can get a relocated solar return only.....

Relocated birth charts are more or less astrocartography, whereby all your natal planets are stretched out over the globe and uses lat and long to discover best place to live. Apparently relocated birth charts does something similar (but not as widely used or known as astrocartography) whereby especially over the Angles could bring a planet out of 12, 3 6 or 9th to become much more active

http://www.astrology.com/aboutastrology/interpreting/houses/house11.html

Jesusistheway

Have you tried the astrocartography on astro.com, go to free horoscopes, then look to right. Astrocartography works and there is forum on AW that covers this and on astro.com on interactive, travel they offer astrocartography/world maps, which has its place and explains which planets rules lat and long where you relocate to and how this will affect you in this location. It is my personal opinion that relocated ‘birth charts’ don’t work, there are plenty of other techniques available.

Have just realised where the confusion may be on astro.com to get a solar return for a new location, you have to find the option to use a relocated chart, which does mean changing location from where natally you were born to where you are living now. This is just so you can get a relocated solar return only.....

Relocated birth charts are more or less astrocartography, whereby all your natal planets are stretched out over the globe and uses lat and long to discover best place to live. Apparently relocated birth charts does something similar (but not as widely used or known as astrocartography) whereby especially over the Angles could bring a planet out of 12, 3 6 or 9th to become much more active

http://www.astrology.com/aboutastrology/interpreting/houses/house11.html

didn't catch your post, thanks astrologer50 for the info. if i were to relocate to this specific location, organizations, groups, and friends would be important and maybe even adopting children. i figured out how to do a astro relocation chart on astro.com i also noted the astrocartography but the angles tell more of the psychological transformation or spiritual advancement other than the physical impact it would have. I'm more concerned with predictive astrology, so I guess looking to the planets in the houses would give a clue.

Saturn/mars creates stop/go situations in life. these situations may change focus and move from the natal house to relocated 4th house and therefore suggest frustrations of ego energy whilst at home with family members.

Or to put it another way, doing ones duty in a cautious and constructive manner. These two planets really don't get along to well and if it's a conj, square or opp then with life experiences, balance will be achieved eventually....

PlayItAgainSam

Saturn/mars creates stop/go situations in life. these situations may change focus and move from the natal house to relocated 4th house and therefore suggest frustrations of ego energy whilst at home with family members.

Or to put it another way, doing ones duty in a cautious and constructive manner. These two planets really don't get along to well and if it's a conj, square or opp then with life experiences, balance will be achieved eventually....

What about :mars:(4th) :trine::saturn: (8th)

I made many relocation chart almost for all around EU and :pluto:(10th) :opposition::mars:(4th) almost same everywhere...

lilbao

What about :mars:(4th) :trine::saturn: (8th)

I made many relocation chart almost for all around EU and :pluto:(10th) :opposition::mars:(4th) almost same everywhere...

Pluto opposing Mars will not change, because in relocation astrology only the position of the planets in houses changes usually. The aspects usually remain unchanged except for aspects to angular points of the chart.