Venus is Scorpio overrated?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Venus in Scorpio must deal with feelings of abandonment. I don't recall any astrologer whose words I value having called the position sexy.

The blind leading the blind.

To some, I suppose, astrology is a game.

Or a very shallow and clouded pond.

Tell us about Venus in Aries.

Most of Scorpio goes on under the surface, out of sight.
Venus in Scorpio have to deal with abandonment? My brother has this aspect but he is doing good with his fiancee for more than 5 years now, never has his heart broken by any gf in the past. No one in the family abandon him. How likely is abandonment going to happen? in what sort of situation?

PlutoLibScoAsc

I think they fear abandonment so they are controlling. Is your bro controlling

Kind of. I think he tries to control situations but I don't see how he would think control can prevent abandonment from happening...is it something like refusing to break up even if one party wants to?

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

I just saw this and I feel the need to debunk stuff that are not true:

https://i.thehoroscope.co/venus-in-scorpio-key-personality-traits-in-love-and-life/
This "The Venusian Scorpio is one who searches for a long-standing relationship and will never engage in ephemeral one-night stands or adventures, no matter what the other looks or." <-- What? did you just say 'never'? Lol, you must be kidding me. So not true! Who says venus in scorpio is not one-night standers, lol. One guy friend I know, played one night stand like there is no tomorrow, lol. And my bro has a stellium in 8th house scorpio including his venus. He played one night stands too *roll eyes*. The thing is, once my bro gets into a real relationship then he is in for the long haul, very deep, heavy and serious. These venus in scropio is definitely capable of doing one night stands, lol.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Kind of. I think he tries to control situations but I don't see how he would think control can prevent abandonment from happening...is it something like refusing to break up even if one party wants to?

I mean like controlling situations and controlling psychologically. Yeah like stopping the break up in any way possible. Finding ways and tactics to control someone’s thinking etc so they don’t leave

PlutoLibScoAsc

I mean like controlling situations and controlling psychologically. Yeah like stopping the break up in any way possible. Finding ways and tactics to control someone’s thinking etc so they don’t leave

I don't think he would manipulate his gf psychologically. If that ever happen, I think he would be directly begging her not to leave him cause he is very Libra Aries too.

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't think he would manipulate his gf psychologically. If that ever happen, I think he would be directly begging her not to leave him cause he is very Libra Aries too.

Awww bless!!

Scorpio is over rated and so is Venus scorpio. It’s one of those things that ppl will always do..... what’s your sign? Scorpio.... oooooh, aaaah, 😱😱🤔🧐🧐😛😛😛😛 lol

PlutoLibScoAsc

Awww bless!!

Scorpio is over rated and so is Venus scorpio. It’s one of those things that ppl will always do..... what’s your sign? Scorpio.... oooooh, aaaah, &#55357;&#56881;&#55357;&#56881;&#55358;&#56596;&#55358;&#56784;&#55358;&#56784;&#55357;&#56859;&#55357;&#56859;&#55357;&#56859;&#55357;&#56859; lol

yah,
Pluto and Scorpio is my dominant ranked #1, hahaha. Sometimes I think I am ugly, I don't understand why everyone says scorpio oozes sex so much and magnetized! According to my chart, I should look like a bombshell supermodel but I am definitely Not! I think is so overrated too. :D

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
yah,
Pluto and Scorpio is my dominant ranked #1, hahaha. Sometimes I think I am ugly, I don't understand why everyone says scorpio oozes sex so much and magnetized! According to my chart, I should look like a bombshell supermodel but I am definitely Not! I think is so overrated too. But I admit, I love sex and addicted! LOL :D

How can you say that about yourself! There’s enough ppl out there that wanna hurt others. The worst thing you can do is say negative things about yourself. You are not ugly! Society is ugly! You my friend are beautiful💖

PlutoLibScoAsc

How can you say that about yourself! There’s enough ppl out there that wanna hurt others. The worst thing you can do is say negative things about yourself. You are not ugly! Society is ugly! You my friend are beautiful💖

Thank you, sweety. Hugss💖

or1000

yah,
Pluto and Scorpio is my dominant ranked #1, hahaha. Sometimes I think I am ugly, I don't understand why everyone says scorpio oozes sex so much and magnetized! According to my chart, I should look like a bombshell supermodel but I am definitely Not! I think is so overrated too. But I admit, I love sex and addicted! LOL :D
Scorpio can be so invasive to the person with it and cuts very deep into situations and reality of life, it just isn’t the most pretty experience. So to think others find that attractive can seem crazy from what I know being Scorpio and Pluto personal planets and involvements. But it’s attractive on the surface to some people. It’s a mystery and I think that’s what can be sexy. Though this interpretation usually comes from there being a lot bubbling below the surface of the Scorpio/Pluto person so to speak

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Scorpio can be so invasive to the person with it and cuts very deep into situations and reality of life, it just isn’t the most pretty experience. So to think others find that attractive can seem crazy from what I know being Scorpio and Pluto personal planets and involvements. But it’s attractive on the surface to some people. It’s a mystery and I think that’s what can be sexy. Though this interpretation usually comes from there being a lot bubbling below the surface of the Scorpio/Pluto person so to speak

definitely can relate to the bubbling below surface.

Whoam1

Lol I have this placement tropicaly and in sidereal.

We are whores. Like none of this loyalty bs. Were sexy because of Mars. It's a raw sexual bluntness about us that makes other peoples knees shakey. We are very emotionally moody, althetic, and need plenty of breathing room. We are very animated (reacting physically, talking with our hands). And we may have a secret or two.

Overrated.. maybe..

PlutoLibScoAsc

Lol I have this placement tropicaly and in sidereal.

We are whores. Like none of this loyalty bs. Were sexy because of Mars. It's a raw sexual bluntness about us that makes other peoples knees shakey. We are very emotionally moody, althetic, and need plenty of breathing room. We are very animated (reacting physically, talking with our hands). And we may have a secret or two.

Overrated.. maybe..

Thank you for sharing. you mean you have venus in Scorpio, right?
And you mentioned mars, what is your mars?