Does he want to be with me?

ALRESCHA

Hi there,

I'd greatly appreciate your insight. It is a matter of the core intention. The question is in the title of the thread.

Please find the link to the chart, the querent is a woman

https://ibb.co/0hP5Jd1

Both people are showing interest to one another, but, the man does have an agenda and his superiors are watching. It can't happen, there's a law :D

Thank you and have a great day! :smile:

Somebody pls move the thread where it belongs if this is not the right place, sorry!

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi there,

I'd greatly appreciate your insight. It is a matter of the core intention. The question is in the title of the thread.

Please find the link to the chart, the querent is a woman

https://ibb.co/0hP5Jd1

Both people are showing interest to one another, but, the man does have an agenda and his superiors are watching. It can't happen, there's a law :D

Thank you and have a great day! :smile:

Somebody pls move the thread where it belongs if this is not the right place, sorry!

Your question is not "will he be with her?" but rather, "Does he want to be with me [her]?"
I would say the wanting, not the willing, is reflected by the reception between Mars/him and Venus/her. The reception from Mars to Venus is quite poor, with Venus being in the sign of Mars' fall. So I am not seeing that he wants to be with her. And the actual coming together looks quite formidable. Venus is opposed by Saturn. Moon applies to oppose Mars, after first meeting Merc. The oppositon you refer to "It can't happen, there's a law" is shown by the oppositions in the chart. I don't think he wants it, and if it does happen, I don't see it going well.

ElenaJ

Agree with IleneK.
In addition, Venus on north node trine Neptune in the 5th shows her infatuated with him. She is blocked by the opposition to Saturn, ruler of the 4th so her family may be opposed, and in fact moon there in the 4th opposes him, mars.

ALRESCHA

Your question is not "will he be with her?" but rather, "Does he want to be with me [her]?"
I would say the wanting, not the willing, is reflected by the reception between Mars/him and Venus/her. The reception from Mars to Venus is quite poor, with Venus being in the sign of Mars' fall. So I am not seeing that he wants to be with her. And the actual coming together looks quite formidable. Venus is opposed by Saturn. Moon applies to oppose Mars, after first meeting Merc. The oppositon you refer to "It can't happen, there's a law" is shown by the oppositions in the chart. I don't think he wants it, and if it does happen, I don't see it going well.

Thank you! The querent was referring mainly to sex. Thank you very much. Do let me know should you see ANY additional information. :)

ALRESCHA

Agree with IleneK.
In addition, Venus on north node trine Neptune in the 5th shows her infatuated with him. She is blocked by the opposition to Saturn, ruler of the 4th so her family may be opposed, and in fact moon there in the 4th opposes him, mars.

Thank you, that would be correct the family is deeply concerned and they did everything they could to talk the querent out of it. I wonder if there ever was anything on his end.

ElenaJ

Thank you! The querent was referring mainly to sex. Thank you very much. Do let me know should you see ANY additional information. :)

Ok, so if we rethink this as applying to "sex" we move to the 8th house, ruler is Venus, opposing Saturn, so back to the same replies, no he doesn't.

ALRESCHA

Thank you, everyone. Why do you think that is? I mean, what can you see as the reason why he no longer wants to be with her? :)

Also, what do you guys think could happen around the time of Mars Venus conjunction? The man can decide the querent's future, and change her life for better or worse and she won't be able to do anything about it if he opts for the latter. I mean, she'll live a miserable life for the rest of her days if he decides to harm her lol. But, that is how it is. :/

ALRESCHA

With that exact opposition of Saturn in Cap to Venus, the querent---is he much older than her?

Thank you, actually, no, he is a superior, though. Why do you think he no longer has any interest? What happened? I think it's not that there wasn't anything on his end, but, there's ego and other obligations. I think he's getting married... I really hope he won't get vindictive on her...

ALRESCHA

Hey guys, I have an update, the man had let the querent know that he is still interested and that he wants to commit since I last posted. Now, I am not sure if he is still up for it as she has since reacted in a way that does not seem like she would still agree to it, but, I'll keep you posted. :) Thank you again.

ElenaJ

Thank you, everyone. Why do you think that is? I mean, what can you see as the reason why he no longer wants to be with her? :)

With Uranus in the 7th, he wants freedom. Also, Uranus is co-ruler of the 4th of family who intervenes, and if we turn the chart this is his 10th of social status which he wants to conserve.

You never really explained this strange comment:

"...but, the man does have an agenda and his superiors are watching. It can't happen, there's a law"

What does this mean?

ALRESCHA

With Uranus in the 7th, he wants freedom. Also, Uranus is co-ruler of the 4th of family who intervenes, and if we turn the chart this is his 10th of social status which he wants to conserve.

Thank you, ElenaJ. :)

Exactly, she is not up to his standards, did not get a PHD yet and she is not as rich, as powerful and as beautiful as he would want a wife to be. He already has a child that he prioritizes. His partner seems to have found out about his freedom he initially intended the querent to be a part of and it escalated at the time the chart was drawn. The querent's family are deeply concerned and some of them are reaching out to the extended family members to stop them from advising her to try and see what happens.

You never really explained this strange comment:

"...but, the man does have an agenda and his superiors are watching. It can't happen, there's a law"

What does this mean?

Yes, my apologies, a specific law does not allow this type of interaction, as it is a work environment. Some of his superiors could use this against him and he is risking everything. As is she, but, on second thought, she could find a solution elsewhere and have another organization provide what she's there for. He, on the other hand, is risking his career and possibly his life in the long run, because the people he occasionally has to work for are very dangerous and he would lose cover. It is like a movie, it is dangerous for her to go near him.

His agenda would be that is is a crazy player and a very dark individual, his intentions are not pure and I thinks that he could harm her physically and she could never do anything about it. He is too rich and too powerful... It is very scary

ALRESCHA

Here's an update, he has slit up from his spouse and he asked her out, confirming he means to commit. Looks like it cannot be stopped **** Pluto

I'll let you know what happens. :sideways: